Reincarnated lord Chapter 166

size :  

                                                                                                                                                                 

The Lord Who Was Brought Back

Chapter 166


prev   TOC   next





Hi, This is Desmond.



They say too much happiness often affects one's health.



――Well, actually, physically speaking, My body was doing quite well because of 【Physical Enhancement】, the abundance of magic power, and 【Heal】.



But mentally, I was already shaky.



 After returning to Aldora on a dragon, the lord was sought after by girls one after another in turns, and some at the same time.  It's a man's blessing, but to be involved with two ero elves (with one being a demon)――What have I gotten myself into! To be precise, it might be more accurate to say that I was the one who fell for it.




Well, it's good that my abduction didn't cause a rift between these two...




Charlotte grabbed the hem of Onee-sama's shirt.



"Don't take him away again..."



"Sorry!"



 I had never seen such a speedy and beautiful apology in my two lives. By the way, I was there at the time, so I naturally looked elsewhere, like in my pocket, for some candy.



"If you do it again, I'll destroy you."



――Huh? I feel like I heard something scary, but I decided to unleash my family's most treasured technique "Pretend I didn't hear anything."



...*shudder*!



And so, with the Demon Onee-sama, the Dragon Ojou-sama, and Teresa's Platinum Knights under my command, I, the Lord-sama, returned to my everyday life...



My everyday life, please come back!!



   ◇




In the Lord's office, I diligently carry out my job as a professional signer as usual.



With the pleasant sound of a pen scratching paper, documents are being processed one after another.



――However, it's not me who's doing the actual work!



Next to my desk――there sits my beloved Second wife, Liz-chan.



She is a silver-haired, intelligent, and beautiful woman. She ties her left and right hair braids just under her chin, and the tips are frilly. Despite her petite figure, her breasts are splendidly huge, and her short pants make her look like a girl scout in a government uniform.



Despite her appearance, however, she is the skilled Parliamentary official and the pillar, the keystone of this territory, who is in charge of the administration and has turned the lord into a document signer.


 Equipped with a monocle on her right eye, she gives me a frightening glare.



*stare*



 I am not able to raise my head.



However, when I think that how this girl wishes to be dominated in the bed, how she clings to me and happily repeats "Darling ❤" happily, my head (the other one) raises.



――Gufufu.



So, as for why little Liz-chan is sitting right next to me...



"My lord, here are the next batch of documents."



*Smack*! The documents fluttered onto my desk loudly.




"O-oh."



I said solemnly, ――read, read again, and pick up the pen.



 I scribble - Desmond Damwead.



And then, I returned the documents to Liz-chan.



"Okke."



*Shuffle*! Liz-chan moved on to the next documents...



――I can't take it anymore!!



What's this? What's going on? It feels like a new kind of homeroom teacher visit. Even if it's understandable that she was worried about me after I got abducted the other day, my heart can't handle it if you keep doing this.



 I know, you're worried about me, right? 



――Gufufu...


Sorry.



And there were others present.



Of course, my first wife, Charlotte, elegantly enjoyed tea on the sofa. ――Hmm, as cute as ever. ――Wait? She seems to be getting even cuter each time I see her.



She's acting composed because I'm working now, but...





"Fuuu, Fuuu... Desmond-sama finds me cute... Ahhh, my face is getting hot..."



――Hmm, so cute.




It seems that Charlotte-chan's words game I played on the way back to Aldora is still on her mind. However,




"This is not good, I'll have to receive an injection of a some thick, white medicine later....――Gufufu."




...She's the same as usual? ――No, it's getting worse, isn't it?



And of course, she wasn't the only one present.



Quietly standing behind her was Charlotte's personal maid, Katherine. And next to her was Monica, a newcomer maid aiming for the position of my personal maid. This group remained silent because we were working. But the one sitting across from us...





"This snack is so delicious! *crunch*"




"Fuhahaha! Indeed, aren't these snacks even tastier than the ones we stole from the Earl's mansion? (Pretending not to hear this part for self-preservation)"



"Yeah, you're right. I thought that was the most delicious pastry mong that we've looted so far..... But, it's hard to just ignore the snacks from Marquis place either...How about we steal from him next time! Hahaha! (Please do not push him too hard.)"



Stop. Please stop openly confessing your crimes and discussing your next criminal plans right in front of me, I beg you.



Seated on the sofa without a care in the world were Lady Teresa Terrace, also known as the Demon Onee-sama, and Schwarz, the Dragon Lady. 


The mastermind behind my abduction was shamelessly devouring our sweets on the sofa. And the one next to me spoke.



"I see, in that case, next is Earl...(Aaah, ah, I can't hear you!). ―― Please stop, Liz-chan, I beg you! But still, it's amazing that your hands don't stop! And that monocle is shining so bright, it makes you look like a certain person that looks like a child but has the intellect of an adult!  



If I remember correctly it's sort of like a multi-display magic tool. ――Amazing.



"My lord, please."



She handed me the next document.



"Understood" - read, read, - scribble, scribble. Return.



"Okke."



Liz-chan moved on to the next document.


...Sigh...



 Then I look at the women standing behind those two delinquents.




There's the cool beauty, one with short blue hair, and a redhead with a ponytail. They are apparently the two vice-captains of the "Platinum Knight" led by Onee-sama. They are dressed in the official attire of the knight order... wow, what a high-cut leg line. The knight order's official uniform is a high-cut leotard, how unconventional and outrageous. I wonder if they're safe with such little protection, but in this world there's magic, so they'll probably be fine. Besides, the best defense is a good offense...but I, who know about eroticism, have a special kind of offense. ――Wait? Did I just imagine it or are they targeting me? Are they trying to defeat the "enemy of women" who captured their leader?




*shudder*!




Putting aside such nonsense, the "Platinum Knight" under Onee-sama's command was staying in our territory. Furthermore, they are joining our forces as our allies.  I was very happy to see many beautiful girls walking around dressed like that, and most of them are said to be noble young ladies who possess exceptional magical abilities. Most of them are seasoned magic users. But they also represent many incoming political issues... Hey, Charlotte-chan, by bringing them here and allowing them to stay, aren't you trying to turn me not only into an enemy of women but an "Enemy of the kingdom" as well? This is quite an excessive concentration of power both politically and militarily don't you think?




...It's, it's alright. I haven't crossed the final line by laying a hand on them. So, please assure me, right? Grandpa? right!?



"Hohoho, my, my... it seems Lord Desmond is not content with being just a frontier lord anymore. kuku."



Wait! I'm just a humble baron on a remote land! I'm neither a general nor a frontier lord! Being a frontier lord means defending the nation's borders and enjoying various privileges... I ain't fit into that category. Hahaha... you must be joking.




Why? Why is Aldora growing larger and larger in a way I don't want to? Back while I'm being kidnapped and not at home... I pray I won't be excised from the territory as a cancer cell. 



Also, I did give Marquis Peter Swift a good beating... I hope they don't revenge squad or something...(unfocused gaze).




And as I turn my head a the vice-captains...




*stare*, our eyes met.



It was a cool-looking beauty with short blue hair. Her slender body was framed by a blue leotard. She's also tall, if she forms a band with Ephemera, it'll be impossible for young ladies in this world to resist their charm! Alright, I'll quit being a lord and become a producer. That would be more peaceful, right?



I smile lightly at the future star.




"――Hm, Desmond, are you targeting Mort? Fuhaha, as expected of an enemy of women."



Stop it! Don't talk about enemies of women here! Everyone in this office, except me, is a woman! Eight women (3/4 of them are pregnant with my child, and the youngest is fifteen years old) all turned their eyes toward me at once.



Truly, I am the enemy of women.



Cold sweat runs down the back of my neck.



――Seriously, the density of girls in this room is too high! The smell in this room is amazing, I've had an erection since a while ago and it's killing me! Don't pile up additional crimes on me under extenuating circumstances! ――The suspect is defiant.




"He's just joking."





Cool Beauty-san spoke up to the big sister. Oh, her voice is also low and matches her appearance perfectly. If a girl like her moaned in bed, it would be so cute... Huh? Enemy of women...? Who?




Cool Beauty-san turned her blue eyes toward me, who had already run out of excuses. ――Her eyes are so beautiful. Especially with her blue hair...




"The Lord would never want a woman like me. Even if he was called a 'heretic' and someone who has a peculiar taste for women, the one who plants his seeds in the captain and even a dragon.  But he would never want a blue-haired woman like me..."




――Hey, isn't that quite an offensive remark? The sharp blade of her words is cutting the lord to pieces, But what?




 ――Hmmm, does she care about the blue hair that much? Certainly, the color is something you would only find in anime or 2D worlds, and it's rare even in this world ――to be precise, I've never seen any before....



"I think your hair is beautiful, though."



"――Eh?"



...I really thought so, that's why I said it. Mort's hair is beautiful.



"So beautiful that you want to bury your face in it and sniff it, is that it?"




"Yes, of course. ――Wait, what?"



Hey, Charlotte-chan, I did think that in my mind, but could you please stop speaking on my behalf at such a time? Look, everyone's looking at me. Eight girls against a woman. ――sigh.



"Really? In that case, could you show me something to back that up?" said Mort-SAN.



My -SAN usage skyrocketed. But as the enemy of women, I confidently said, "Of course, come over here."




"...Sure."



Cool Beauty-san approached with graceful steps.



Wait? Seriously? Am I really about to bury my nose in this girl's hair and sniff it? In front of everyone?...I don't understand this at all.



And speaking of which, when she gets closer, she's really tall, huh? Slender body, in a leotard, with a clearly visible and defined white pelvis... Hmm, that slit.. could it be? And if I look closely, there's a little bump on her chest too...



"――Ahem."



Startled by Charlotte-chan's cough right next to me, I snapped back to reality. But what's the point of coming to your senses when I'm going to do something like this?



Whatever, thanks for the meal.



I stood and buried my nose in Mort-san's hair as she lowed her head, and sniffed it.



"Mmm, it smells nice. Your hair is silky smooth, the blue color suits you."



"..."



"Is there something wrong?"



"N-No... I-I see. I now know why you are called the 'heretic' Lord."



"That's good." Not really.




Mort's cheeks turned slightly red, which was good enough to eat with three bowls of rice as a side dish. But why am I sniffing a girl's hair? It's just... strange.



"Fuhahaha, aren't you an enemy of women?"



"Unfair, I also want Des-sama to sniff me."



"No, I'll be next."



"Then why don't let me and my little sister flank you from both sides!"



 By all means!



"I'll have my bottom hair sniff then..." ――Katherine? What's going on in your head?




"D-Don't you dare do that to me. W-Well, if you really insist, I guess I'll consider it?" Simple-gon, so easy.



In the office, things are getting more exciting and naughty.



And then.



"Please be quiet. I'm working." -Capable official Liz-chan spoke.



――Yeah, you're right. I sincerely apologize! She was working on managing this territory in such a place. I'm sorry! I should actually give up this seat to you. 



But,



*Swoosh*



Something soft and fluffy was placed on the tip of my nose as I retook my seat.



"H-here, you can have this in the meantime."



It was Liz-chan's hair, her ears turning red.



――Oh, one-hit killing blow.



"That's unfair, you thieving cat!" Charlotte, that was a joke, right...?



"Woof, woof!"



"Fuhahaha! Glasses girl,  you are quite something!"



"Speaking of which, Teresa-sama, could it be that Ephemera has been hiding in the shadows of Desmond-sama, continuously sniffing his scent all this time...?"



"I didn't do that!" ――Hey, she the nail on the head, didn't she?



"S-So that's what I should have done....." Alright, I've made up my mind. Next, I'll sniff Simple-gon-chan's hair!



――So, to put it simply, it's all chaotic.



My everyday life didn't return, it flew off towards the sunset. However,



Oh well.



It's peaceful and fun.



Amidst the commotion of these mischievous girls, I let out a sigh of overflowing happiness.



"Haa, amazing, truly fitting for the second-generation Breaker, a man chosen by big sis."



――Redhead girl, don't go spreading that around, okay?



prev   TOC   next






If you like my translation, please consider sending me some ko―if.

I truly appreciate any support you can give.

What do you think?

Please refrain from posting/asking for spoilers, thanks!

4 Comments

  1. thank you for the translations~

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3/4 are pregnant? Is that meant to be 75% of the women in there, or does it mean '3 or 4'? Charlotte is, Monica is, and I think Katherine is? Is there anyone I'm missing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So.... they are okay with him having a harem (even encourage it), he's already been in constant danger, banged countless women...

    And still gets as nervous as a virgin whose never talked to a girl...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh right, there is an army of women in his territory at the moment. How many women are there? Desmond will have lots of women to pick. A nice harem expansion!

    ReplyDelete
Previous Post Next Post