Butcher Demon

size :  

 Butcher Demon

 Butcher demons: Women writhing in the immense pleasure of the beast who vows revenge, and my personal goddess



There is an ugly beast that violates women in prison.

A treacherous beast that is feared and called a “Butcher”.

That’s me.

I was once a human but now I can’t even remember my own name.

I can’t speak, and I don’t understand a word they say.

It is in this deep loneliness that I am pouring my essence into the women every day.

I pour my burning rage into them.

Over and over again, until they conceive.

From morning till night. Until the women’s souls withered.

To show them that I’m an excellent stallion and an obedient domestic animal.

But my soul has not perished yet.

I will break free from this prison soon. And when I do, it will be your last.

Every human who betrayed me, every demon who altered me, I will trample down like an ant.

And it won’t stop until I’m satisfied.

The dawn of the beast is near.






Hi, My name is Fulffy and I'm not fluffy. this is my first ever project. so wish me luck!!! 


Table of content


Vol. 1: Beauty and the Beast Prison Break


chapter 1


Vol. 2: Freedom and Responsibility 


Vol. 3: Return of the Beast


Vol. 4: Rendezvous



Vol. 5: Mischief



VOL. 6 Fort in Flames



VOL. 7 When the Thunder Struck

















































What do you think?

Please refrain from posting/asking for spoilers, thanks!

12 Comments

  1. Can you put the syosetu link into the toc or at least the novel page code (n******)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    Was wondering if we'll get a PoV chapter later on. It'll be interesting to see the world from a different perspective
    Also can you spoil me a little
    I'm the kind of guy who enjoys spoilers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we'll get to see it from a few key characters and sometimes even from his victim (which is quite gruesome).

      and for the spoilers.


      ** if you're reading this and don't want to be spoiled (minor spoiler) please skip this comment**


      The name for the next vol. / arcs

      Beauty and the Beast Prison Break

      Freedom and Responsibility

      The Return of the Beast

      Rendezvous point

      He'll be in contact and interacts with both alien and human side (he still want to kill them all though, except for his love ones from both sides)

      He also has a lot of abilities/skills which hasn't been completely revealed yet.

      There's also some plot twists here and there, but I think this is all I can tell you for now.

      Delete
  3. Thank you for the translation!, i hope every chp in TOC have a title so i can jump to h scene lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love everything buddy, hope you make big in this project

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can anyone spoiler me about the tag "Female to Male"?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dont know much but ive read it in a comment somewhere that the mc was a female as a human

      Delete
  6. Hey I gotta question
    Is there any ntr after the mc frees himself?

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is an incredibly brutal and explicit story, but for those who can stomach it, the plot is actually very good. There's a lot of smut, specially in the beginning, but later on the actual plot develops very well. There are a few points that seem a little forced and too coincidental to be believable, but maybe the author will explain them in the future in a more credible way. But after all, it's really a great story to be read by those with and open mind and those who don't get attached to a dualistic moral judgment.
    The MC really is a monster and somewhat of a brutal villain, but that's because he walks on a tight rope between his own morality and urges. From a psychological perspective, the characters are very well developed and have their own views and motivations. It's very refreshing when compared to those childish novels with a clear cut between good and bad.
    For those who read until this point, Thank you for the patience. I hope you liked my particular opinion and have a good read.
    Also, thank you for the translation! I'm really grateful for having access to such a great story due to the translation, edition and site building. Thanks for the hard work, everyone. I'll be Sure to support you guys when possible.
    Ganbatte, minah!

    ReplyDelete
  8. please update TOC chapter

    ReplyDelete
Previous Post Next Post