Butcher Demon Chapter 325

size :  

                                                                                      

Desperate Elf

Butcher Demon Chapter 325 Dark Tiriel(2)


prev   TOC   next







"Dangerous"



Imagine dealing with a stray cat. I cautiously extended my hand towards the weapon as she released it without much resistance. Somehow, she seemed to have thought better of it.



I licked the blood and, oh, it's delicious! I restrained her from behind, embracing her and gently immersing her in the bath.



"Look. Nails, cut."



"*sniff*―― Wow... how did you do that?"



While sniffling, she responded to the conversation. It seemed like she had returned to sanity, but the excitement from her breakdown hadn't completely subsided. her body was still warm.



"Vibraton, knife."



"Using a precious vibraton for something like this..."



Kyo and she shared the same impression. Is this knife really that good?



"No nails. Convenient. Invincible."



As to demonstrate this invincibleness, I massaged Tiriel's shoulders in the bath. It's a basic principle.



"Ugh... Haa~ You're surprisingly skilled at this, huh~"



She surrendered herself smoothly.



Next, I extended my tongue and licked the back of her exposed neck.



"Uhi! Wait!"



"Grooming. me, gentle."



"Grooming...?"



"Titania likes. Grooming. Relax. Sleep deeply. Always do it. Titania, sleeps. Relaxation."



"Is that so...? Well then, please do it."



Slurp, slurp. I licked up the strands of hair that had unraveled at the nape of her neck.



"Nnn..."



I improved the glide with saliva, gradually expanding the range of pressure.



"Body, comfortable?"



"Mm... Ah, it feels like it's really loosening up..."



It's based on my experience.



Girls who have just been freed from hysterical crying tend to relax their guard when treated gently. It's a characteristic of pent-up girls.



"Alright... I've calmed down,  thank you, Gevaudan~♡"



Sneakily, I reached out from behind and captured the coveted elf breasts. There was no noticeable resistance.



In the viscous bathwater, I massaged her entire breasts, drawing large circles. There was no noticeable resistance.



"Fuu~♡"



"Butt, once, good?"



"Even though I said no... Nn~♡!"



I stimulated her nipples between my fingers. I repeat. There was no noticeable resistance.




"Do, gently."



Under the water, I reached for Tiriel's crotch.



"No..."



"Already, Sensitive."



"..."



"Task, accomplished. Good."



"..."



After repeating it several times, Tiriel slumped down and stared at the surface of the water.



It was time to attack. I made a passionate speech.




 How worried I had been about her when I heard from the owl familiar that you were about to be humiliated by the orcs.  Unable to stand idly by, I rushed here, overcoming the concerns of Kyo and Hazafungi's people,  even in the face of fierce orc guards, I rushed in alone, willing to die for you. All for the sake of saving you.



I told this story with about ten percent truth and ninety percent exaggeration.




 I was told that the elite skills are shared with your partner when you get married. Then, I, who have been given elite skills by Tiriel, am theoretically your husband. What a happy guy I am who can always feel the deep bond with you! I am shining right now! 



Of course, just because she's my lawful wife doesn't mean I can invite her to bed on my terms——it would be domestic violence. I'll wait. I'll wait as long as it takes for you to accept me. After all, I'm a hero who can rescue you even from the ends of hell. I added it at the end.



Tiriel's expression as she stared at the water in silence couldn't be seen from my perspective, but the tips of her ears turned slightly red, revealing her embarrassment.



So, as an experiment, I guided her hand to my groin. I wonder what will happen. My heart is pounding.



Her five fingers responded. Under the water, she firmly grasped my cock. It was a moment when our hearts connected.



"But... there are people around..."



"Orcs, go there."



When I commanded, the orcs obediently left the bath. After all, I'm the temporary leader.



Soon, only the sound of the splashing fountain remained in the hot spring.



Hidden behind the loud fountain noise, I heard Tiriel muttering towards the water's surface.



"...once..."



"once?"



"My butt... just once..."



It felt like the first time I heard Tiriel's sweet voice.



"So, be gentle, okay?"



Without delay, I plunged into her deeply from behind. The warm water seemed to act as a lubricant, allowing for an unexpectedly smooth penetration.



"――――"



Tiriel, who welcomed my sizable member into her anus, had tears in her eyes and was biting her lip.



Perhaps to suppress her voice, she tightly sealed her mouth, her puffed-up cheeks making her look somewhat cute. It seemed like she had forgotten about my size or just remembered it, either way, it was the fate of a woman swept away by the mood.


Holding her, trembling throughout her entire body, I embraced her from behind, pressing and rubbing against her until her ass mashed against my pelvis. Simultaneously, I used my freed fingers to vibrate her buds rapidly.



"Mm mm mm mm mm ♡ !? ♡ !! ♡ !? !?"




In the sudden flood of ecstasy, the elf, overwhelmed with confusion, lightly climaxed.



I stood up while still inside her.



"Ugh ♡ !! !?"




Tiriel widened her eyes at feeling the sensation of being deeply penetrated with her own weight. She gasped, releasing the scream she had held back and resumed intense breathing.



I pushed her against a nearby rock to fix her position and began piston her from behind.



Tiriel, whos an​​​​​​​​​​​attentionа​​​​​​​​​​​you won't see this text if view the site normally.​​​l had been thoroughly developed, unconsciously lifted her ass to accept the motion.


"Ugh♡! No, ♡ !? Gentle ♡! Be gentle ♡! Ah ♡! !?"




Pulling her hands tightly from behind, I violated the elf's ass. Still an excellent hole as I remember. The tightness was no different from pussy, and it felt uniformly stimulating from the entrance to the depths. I can slap her ass with ease, and it is even better this way.





 The orcs are actually watching the elf's an​​​​​​​​​​​attentionа​​​​​​​​​​​you won't see this text if view the site normally.​​​l copulation from afar. However, Tiriel, in her current state, had no room to be worry about that right now. Focused on the dangerous pleasure of having her insides probed around with a hard rod, she struggled to maintain her composure.





"NnnnMm mm ♡! Mm mm ♡! Mm mm ♡!"



With each spank of my stomach against Tiriel's buttocks, the water in the open-air bath became turbulent.



I repeatedly thrusting deeply, aiming at her uterus beyond the intestinal wall, Tiriel's delicate body flexed and stretched really well.



Nnnnggggg♡♡! Nnnn♡!?♡!?♡♡!?"



Leveraging the opportunity of her exposed nape due to the bun hairstyle, I licked it as much as I could.



The combination of the sweet stimulation from her neck and the rough sensation attacking her lower abdomen caused Tiriel's mouth to open sloppily, revealing a slackened expression.



*splash*! *splash*! ― *.....splash*...



The surface of the hot spring calmed down. It was time for an​​​​​​​​​​​attentionа​​​​​​​​​​​you won't see this text if view the site normally.​​​l ejaculation.




In a posture that seemed like I was wetting myself, my ejaculation began. It leaked out a bit, but the rest of the hot torrent just wouldn't stop. I couldn't control my urethra. Feeling a bit embarrassed, I bit my teeth. However, with that effort, the pressure increased, and it seemed like it might leak and overflow from her anus. So, I continued cumming while pressing the base as closely as possible against Tiriel's ass.




"Oh ♡! On ♡!...Mm mm... gggg... ♡"




Tiriel clung to the rock, unable to move, as she was filled. Her lovely ass jerked and bounced each time my glans bounced against her inner walls.



Perhaps due to my earlier outburst with the orcs, the pleasure of ejaculation felt different. Passing through the tubes, the semen seemed thicker than usual.



――No, it wasn't my imagination. Today's sperm was thick. I was sure of it. In other words, this was Freshly-squeezed Potent Butcher Juice Zero, if you will.



The high-viscosity, semi-solid substance, pushing through the urethra, coated the intestinal walls of the pent-up elf.



And with that, the mental fatigue that had gnawed at her was gradually, albeit hazily, covered over.



――Daily stress, ――orcs, ――the current situation of her friends, ――the world's future, ――the fear of Butcher, ――virginity, ――marriage, ――future partner, ――the existence of photographs, ――elf dignity, ――future uncertainties, ――low income, ――loneliness, ――a sense of confinement...



Tiriel's once pale buttocks had turned red, resembling a ripe peach.



I confirmed the slight cloudiness mixed in her once beautiful elf eyes.



"Feels good?"



"...feels goo...ood...―hic ♡"



Drooling, she confessed with a sloppy mouth.



In between injecting semen, I licked her neck.



With just that, Tiriel trembled and shivered, and her entire body broke into goosebumps. There was also a contraction in her vagina. She might have climaxed. Such innocent reactions is so cute, and I continued licking her neck until it was covered in saliva.



Eventually, her facial muscles completely relaxed, and her breathing became Hash. The effect of Freshly-squeezed Strong Butcher Juice was outstanding.



"More, gentle..."




"Fuー... ♡ Fuー... ♡ gentle... ♡ love it... more... ♡....."



"You, like me?"



"Gevau... love... ♡ Fuー... ♡ Like this... more... ♡ Haha ♡ Haha ♡ Like this... ♡"



Her speech was incoherent, as usual.



Being drunk would surely heal Tiriel's heart steeped in darkness. At times like this, anything goes. I decided to take my time to use her ass. After all, she'd probably forget about half of it when she woke up.



Oh, right. Before that... *Rustle rustle*...



――Found it.

From the disheveled bun of hair, I discovered a small wrapped paper. It really had drug. I wonder what kind of drug this is. Dangerous, dangerous.



While Tiriel, too intoxicated to move, I secretly took the package that seemed like poison from her and tossed it into the loot bag. Now I can relax.



*sploooch*!



"Unaaaahhhhhh! ❤❤❤!!




An indecent scream rose. She let out a good scream from the depths of her stomach as I pull my length out of her gut, completely coated with cum. Because I like it, I always make sure to pull out roughly.




From her gaping asshole, a large amount of white liquid flowed back, dirtying her inner thighs. It's thick. Too thick. I can even see some solid substance mixed in the backflowing sperm, and it looks like they're clinging to her inner thighs without falling off.



I see.  I felt Tiriel seemed more into it than usual, but it seems that my sperm right after getting angry is indeed thick. Enough to knock out an elf in one blow.



With the Butcher Lance glistening with various bodily fluids, I smack her ass and urge her for the second round.



Tiriel clings to the rock, obediently sticking out her butt.. Her face was completely debrided of reason and pride as she bit her fingers and breathed lewdly, waiting for insertion.


"Hoo... ❤ Hoo... ❤ Hoo... ❤ Hoo... ―――nnnnnnnnnnnnn❤❤!?"



With the second insertion, Tiriel trembled all over and became immobile. This is where the real show begins. Let's make her howl like a bitch. Shouting loudly is good for stress relief.



After thrusting to the base, I pull my hips back until the head pops out. With long and deep pumping, I push the semen I injected earlier toward her small intestine, continuing to torment the dignity of the elf.



"Ah"―――― ❤ Ah"―――― ❤ Ah"―――― ❤"



 The elf that fell into darkness indulged in raunchy sex in a state of complete ecstasy.




Her muddled sweet voice echoed through the orc settlement, and the audience gathered around the bath one after another, admiring the proper appearance of a trophy elf.



And so, the an​​​​​​​​​​​attentionа​​​​​​​​​​​you won't see this text if view the site normally.​​​l intercourse that continued without a break even during the climax came to an end when the elf lost consciousness.



――I hope she returns to normal when she wakes up...



Well, if she starts talking about dying again, she'll settle down if I give her another ass injection. Leave it to Dr. B. Butcher. It'll work out somehow.




prev   TOC   next


____________________________

[TL's note]

Tripple release for Butcher Demon (223-225) and Double release for Reincarnated Lord (214, 215).
Life has me tied up with some real-world matters, and I won't be able to provide updates for the next three weeks. I appreciate your understanding. See you soon, and take care!



If you like the translation, please consider sending me some ko-if.

I truly appreciate any support you can give.

   

What do you think?

Please refrain from posting/asking for spoilers, thanks!

2 Comments

Previous Post Next Post