Butcher Demon Chapter 324

size :  

                                                                                     

Desperate Elf

Butcher Demon Chapter 324 Dark Tyriel (1)


prev   TOC   next







After letting Yakumo and Kyo stay in the car, I finally took a break in the hot spring.


I stepped into the bubbling water, tinted with a hint of golden steam.



Immediately, a soothing relaxation seeped from my sole. It felt like the heat of the water was washing away the fatigue accumulated in my brain. Ah, soaking in this hot water brings back memories of my naughty newlywed life.



Sitting down in the tub, the water reached just up to my shoulders. Since I left the big rocks untouched, small islets were scattered around, serving as makeshift blinds. Unintentionally, it turned out to be a stylish structure.



As I wandered around looking for the perfect spot to sit, I spotted someone in the shadow of a rock.



"..."



It was Tiriel. She had her long hair tied up in buns and was soaking in the water up to her shoulders.



Without any hesitation, she approached me, staring at me with a gaze that contained a hint of resignation.


 She stared at me with resignation in her half-lidded eyes as I approached her without a hint of hesitation.



"Mind, join you?"



"..."



With a brief greeting, I sat down next to her. Splash.



Tiriel surrendered herself to the rippling water and let out a drawn-out sigh.



"I can't believe I can stay calm in this situation. I guess I've grown up....."




Apparently, she was contemplating her own sexual maturity.



The leyline (dragon vein) spring here had a murky quality to its water. Titania's baths were a clear golden color. If the hot spring quality varied depending on the region, it truly felt like a hot spring.



"Ha――... *Bubbling*..."



As Tiriel sighed and submerged her mouth in the water, countless bubbles burst, making popping sounds.


Tiriel sighed and put her mouth in the water, making lots of bubbles and bubbling sounds.




"Tired?"



There was a faint trace of fatigue around Tiriel's eyes.




"Lately, it seems I've been going through a lot of tough days, almost like I've had a lifetime's worth of stress in a short time. I couldn't sleep at all these past few nights. I mean, there's no way you can sleep when you're thrown into a cage like that."





"Worked hard."



"Gevaudan, have you feel better now? If my enchantment had worn off, the automatic magic recovery wouldn't have kicked in."



Now that she mentioned it, I might have been a bit irritable and full of sexual desire recently. When I think about it, I realize how much Tiriel has been helping me. I'm really grateful for that.




"Enchantment, gone. Why?"



"Probably because we were too far apart. There are other triggers for enchantments being forcibly lifted... like that thunder, it might have some connection."



"Telepathy, want."



"Sorry. But without Lydia's magic stone..."



"Too bad."



"By the way, Gevaudan, you've become quite proficient in our language. It surprised me."



"Every day, study."



"You always keep your promises, you're so serious in a strange way."



"Heaven, only, helps, those, help, themselves."



"That's a really wise word, but when it comes out of Gevaudan's mouth, it has a strange impact... Who taught you to talk like that?"



As we continued such casual conversation, I could gradually see the tension and wariness leaving her face.



"Tiriel, comfortable?"



"Hm?"




"Satisfied. Ley line."



"Yeah... Ultimately, because the number of enchantments cast on you has decreased, making things much simpler. I know you've mostly seen me in my not-so-great moments, but from now on, I'll try to show you the better side of me!"



Tiriel winked, raising her thumb. However, the dark circles around her eyes looked pitiful. She gave off the vibe of an unfortunate girl working multiple part-time jobs day and night to make ends meet.




To her, I made a proposal.



"Mil-" and just before I finish "-k".



She probably anticipated it. She rejected my offer with a biting look on her face.



"Restraint, not good. Nourishment, full."



"It's not about restraint... Haven't you been listening? Right now, soaking in the magic power like this is enough!"



"Honest, say."



"What do you mean?"



"Tiriel, fuck, enjoy."



In my frankness, Tiriel's butt slipped in the water.



Taking advantage of that moment, I grabbed her slender arm and pulled her closer.



"W-Wait a minute! Others are watching, so..."



Though we kept our distance, there were orcs in the hot spring as well. They were discreetly observing our interaction.



"Can see, good."




"Not good."




"Winner, prize. Display, Tiriel, safety."




"I don't think those people will ever lay a hand on me again."



"An​​​​​​​​​​​attentionа​​​​​​​​​​​you won't see this text if view the site normally.​​​l, only."



"Hey, wait... wait a min――"



Already in a combat stance, Butcher Lance rubbed Tiriel's side in the hot water.



At that moment, I saw her brow tighten, and something seemed to explode deep in her eyes.



The elf's eyes widened.



"No――――oooooooo!!"



Tiriel pushed me away and stood up, creating splashes.



The usual timid atmosphere completely changed.




Tiriel pushed me off her chest and stood up with a splash.



Her usual, timid atmosphere changed completely.



Shadows fell over her beautiful face, and the dark circles around her eyes deepened. Her eyes, now like those of a panda, were bloodshot.



"To be humiliated in front of so many people, I'd rather――"



 Staring at her trembling hands, Tiriel said.



"Die."



Suddenly, she proclaimed her intent to end her own life, showing the wedge she had kept hidden against her wrist until now.



"I'd rather Die!"




"Tiriel."



"I, I...! *sniff*... I've spent the last few days..... thinking about it!"



"Tiriel, calm down."




"I thought I was finally getting some help, and then even the hero tried to humiliate me...――It's all messed up!!️"



Thud. She punched my stomach with her fist. An unexpected act from her, who usually looks at me with fear.



"Sorry, sorry."



"Is it because elves are that beautiful? I didn't choose to be born an elf, you know! Yet always... always..."



Tiriel's dark side emerged clearly, deep from within.




"The guys, every time they pass by me, smirk and... I can hear those vulgar words! 'She's pretty, but what a small butt!' 'But it looks tight!' 'Small chest!' 'If you impregnate her, they'll grow!' Are your brains made of sponges? You only think of women as nothing more than fully lubricated automatic cock milking tubes that can be left in the bedroom at any time! ――Especially you, Tulyal!"




With gritted teeth, Tiriel cursed her dead brother, spewing hatred. She was taking the brunt of it.



"Why was I born...? Was it because I'm an elf...? That's right, I should just die...! It's better to die...! If I die, no one can touch me again!"




Tiriel placed her hand on her chest, and laughed with a trembling voice. It was an acting performance that even a stage actress would envy. Maybe it wasn't an act.



"Let them regret watching me die! You all won't get me again! It's your fault! And if I die... Gevaudan! You will be in trouble! If the enchantment wears off, you won't be able to fulfill your promise with Titania! You know right!?"



"Not good. Tiriel, don't die."




"You don't want to see me die? Then I have a solution for you. If you use this, you can take everyone with you. Me, you, the orcs. You will go quickly and painlessly. You won't see the moment I die, and you won't have time to regret my death. Right here, right now. In the hot water. It will be quick. Quick. Then, everything... lineage, talent, obligation, nothing... everything will be so much easier... ――Ufu ufufufufufufufufufufu."




――Not good.



She's sick.



Was it the result of being exposed to high stress for a long period of time? Or perhaps, or was it bad that she was almost eaten by me and once she was ready to go even back then? It seemed that the dark and hidden part of her that she had to keep hidden until death had surfaced. Keeping poison on hand is quite impressive.



Ordinary men would undoubtedly back away in this situation. But I am a Butcher.



*Fumble, Fumble*




To calm her down, I took out several photos from the bag I had left by the hot spring.



"Tiriel, see."



"Hiiii."



Her blackmail photo pink album.




It was supposed to be shock therapy. You're already a fine fully lubricated automatic cock milking tube. No need to worry about such things. That's what I wanted to convey.




"I can't believe this...!? I can't live with my elven dignity shattered like this!! I want to die!! Really die!! Uwaaaaa!!




Tiriel was furious. Oh, how counterproductive.



Splashing hot water, she distanced herself from me, pointing at her hair bun and screaming.



"Here! It's right here! This is not a threat! If I want to, everyone will die! Don't come any closer!"



There seems to be something in that. Some kind of poison.



What to do?



――Reverse thinking here.




Making sure she could see, I tore up the treasured pink album and discarded it.



Seeing that, Tiriel gasped, stopped her movements, and held her breath.



"Look. I'm Ally. Tiriel, get hurt, won't."



"..."



 I showed her that I've eliminated one of the causes of her suffering. I'm on your side. I'm the one who caused it, though. Anyway, the cries have stopped. That's good for now.




"Tiriel, hate, not want. Promise."




"....."




"Make peace."



Continuing to show a patient posture, as I calmed down, her breathing gradually returned to normal, and the deep red color of her face slowly faded.




".....Girls need to be surrounded by wonderful memories to live happily!! Not memories of being violated! Memories of being treated gently and carefully like a princess! Do you understand that!?"



"Understand. Tiriel, first time, wonderful memories. try, my best."




"Like I said!!"



Nevertheless, she continued to snarl, "Uuu!" and kept growing menacingly. Like a wounded cat cornered. She had pushed the tip of the wedge too hard against her wrist, and droplets of blood were welling up.





prev   TOC   next

 



If you like the translation, please consider sending me some ko-if.

I truly appreciate any support you can give.

   

What do you think?

Please refrain from posting/asking for spoilers, thanks!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post