Butcher Demon Chapter 323

size :  

                                                                                    

Desperate Elf

Butcher Demon Chapter 323 Second Wish


prev   TOC   next





As the orcs began to carry the portable shrine and parade Yakumo around, and Kyo desperately tried to stop them, I received an explanation of the situation from Tiriel, watching the scene from a distance.




"Everyone got blown away by the wind. Then things got really chaotic so I don't understand much. I found myself in the middle of the forest. I'm really grateful to have survived with this child..."



Tiriel smiled, locking eyes with the owl perched on her shoulder.



"Other, everyone."



"Maybe everyone who was there got scattered, like me, and ended up somewhere else. I hope everyone is safe, though..."



Scattered, huh...



Well, it was lucky that a direct confrontation with the Demon King hadn't started without me, I guess.



"Hey, Gevaudan. Is it true that this is the Hyperborea continent?"



"Yes."



"But Hyperborea is way up north. It's not connected by land to Feymbaum.... oh, how am I going to get back..."



Tiriel held her head in her hands.



"We need to find everyone too. Gevaudan, what are you planning to do from now on?"



 My plan is this.



First, head to Meteor Lake, the largest city in Hyperborea. Gather information there, and identify the location and route of the Great Dungeon Tartarus. Stealthily and discreetly head to Tartarus, avoiding any obstacles. If possible, rendezvous with Titania along the way. If unable to, recover Oberon's soul and complete the mission alone.




"Eh...?"



Tiriel, hearing my plan, had a question mark floating above her head.



"Eh eh...? eh eh eh eh~...?"



She frowned, looking at me as if she had seen a cockroach in the kitchen.



"What about the others? Ferris? Lydia? Arshella?"



"Busy."



"No! How about Abigail? Natsuki?"



"Abigail, Natsuki, needed. Important."



"Why! Why actively search for Abigail and Natsuki, but not my friends?! Are you discriminating against them based on whether or not they are from your home?



"No. Ferris, Lydia, Arshella, strong. Abigail, Natsuki, weak. Abigail, needed. Natsuki, Yakumo, needed."



The four girls are all strong, so there's no urgent need to search for them. Abigail wants help with collecting Oberon's soul, and I'm searching for Natsuki to return Yakumo. They are vulnerable, so the sooner, the better. That's all.




And aren't those girls not the type to ask for help from someone? Arshella was all about "Fight!" when we first met. Lydia casually strolled into the midst of a dangerous situation and said something like "I came to play!" And Ferris, she was essentially the one who triggered that unprecedented slaughter. I should have been able to deal with only Yasmin and Garnier and leave, but she brought in Feymbaum's soldiers, escalating the situation. The reason was something super personal, even if it was for my sake. Honestly, I was inwardly repulsed by those girls. It was the first time I had seen such a war-crazed Warmonger. In the first place, aren't you guys in a position opposed to Titania's goals?




As I explained such thoughts in stuttering words, Tiriel looked at me with wide eyes in astonishment and began scolding me.



"Of course, they would feel uncomfortable and helpless if they were left alone in a situation like this! What do you think of girls?!"



Kyo, who had successfully retrieved Yakumo from the shrine, joined in, carrying Yakumo and taking turns berating me.



"That's right, that's right! Gevaudan-san, even though you seem to have a lot of experience with women, you don't understand the basics of a woman's heart! You'll just rape someone right away!"



"It's your fault that things turned out like this, Gevaudan! Heartless! Womanizer!"



"That's right! Now that it's come to this, you have to take responsibility for me too!"



Tiriel stomped on the ground, and Kyo shook sleepy Yakumo in her arms.



——Even if you say that...




But, based on my experience, saying anything here would only pour fuel on the fire. I'll keep quiet until things calm down.




As I resigned myself to the verbal sandbox, Tiriel finally spoke, "That's right. Um, yes," placing her hands on her hips with a determined expression.



"Now that things are like this, I've got an idea too!"



What's she going to do?  If she starts talking about picking up some random guy and making him take her virginity right here, that's gonna be seriously shocking.




"I'll use the second wish!"



"?"



"Come on, don't you remember? Three wishes. The promise to listen to what we want. I heard it loud and clear with these ears back then! You can't say you forgot!"




She held up three fingers and then pinched the pointed ears with her fingers. Oh, yeah, that happened.





"Gevaudan always keeps his promises. Natsuki told me about your life philosophy. I think it's nice. I think it's wonderful. You're such a splendid person. Oh, I really not think you're a scumbag who can still show your face even if you tarnish your honor! I am truly the luckiest person in the world!"




That is quite forced...



"Second wish?"



"Please help everyone as soon as possible. I don't think I'm making an unreasonable request. Right?"




"..."




 I don't like being forced to make promises.



However, only this time, I'll let it slide in consideration of her earnest worry about her friends.




"Yes. Ferris, Lydia, Arshella, look. Tartarus, before, confront."



When I accepted the second request, Tiriel's expression brightened.



""Yay!""



The two of them high-fived at my approval.




It's a matter of priority and order. I had planned to investigate the whereabouts of the four girls sooner or later and, if necessary, go to their rescue. I consider them as friends.



I held Yakumo and stroked his shiny cuticle.




Do people think I'm such a cold-hearted person? They probably do. I guess I've used being a Butcher as an excuse too many times to do whatever I want. Butcher is the best!






prev   TOC   next

 



If you like the translation, please consider sending me some ko-if.

I truly appreciate any support you can give.

   

What do you think?

Please refrain from posting/asking for spoilers, thanks!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post