Butcher Demon Chapter 298

size :  

                                                              

The Demon's Compass

Butcher Demon Chapter 298 Cave Invasion



prev   TOC   next




Caves... Caves, Oh? found it.



Although I couldn't see it from the front, there was indeed a space to enter from the side, behind the curtain of the waterfall.



Hidden behind curtains of ivy and moss was a damp cave. The ground was wet and dirty. The air inside was cold, and the atmosphere was dreadful.



 Gah! Gah! Gah! Gah!



Just when I was about to go inside the cave, the crows that had been observing my actions from outside suddenly took flight and began circling in the air. Immediately, an eerie atmosphere enveloped the area around the waterfall.



Inside was pitch-black. Not a single torch in sight, total darkness. It seemed goblins had night vision. I had night vision too. Neither of us needed light. It was truly a battle in the dark.  I was careful with my steps as I walked forward.



The way ahead was simple, a straight path. Probably a natural cave. There were Stalactites and stalagmites hanging around randomly.



Cliche as it may sound, the rows of sharp stone formations from above and below resembled the jaws of a monster. Combined with the noise of the flowing waterfall and the wind, it created an illusion as if descending into the body of a massive creature.




From the deep darkness, an eerie murmur drifted by on a soft breeze. The damp air clinging to my neck makes me unpleasant.



As I moved ahead, I stumbled upon a few small rooms on the left and right sides.




 Inside, a couple of goblins were asleep. I didn't have any business with them. After making sure there were no humans there, I let out a <Putrid Breath> and rushed forward.



In these small chambers, goblins either slept or ate. Looking at what they left behind, it seemed safe to assume that the men are all gone.




Before long, I reached a large room.




In the darkness, the sound of meat being pounded created an irregular rhythm, mixing with the screams and alluring voices of women, the noise bounced off the rocky walls. Like a crude concert hall.





I stood at the entrance without really hiding. I watched what was happening inside. The noisy goblins got quieter. They all stopped moving and stared at me. Imagine from their side –– the Butcher suddenly showed up without any warning, just stood there looking at them. Probably look like a scene from a scary movie.





――By the way, there are more women here than I heard?




Glancing around, there are ten people in this room. Not just from the mountain cabin, but it seems that humans have been gathered from other places as well, as expected. They are all being r​​​​​​​​​​​zykа​​​​​​​​​​​you'renotsupposedtoseethisp​​​whyareyouseeingthis?dunndoed with their clothes on and only their private parts are torn. It seems like Goblins are only interested in those holes. By the way, there are nearly a hundred goblins for these ten girls. This is a problem.



Continuing to observe, I discover a small room in the back of the large room.  There seemed to be movement inside, but the echoing sound suggested it the end of the road. In other words, a dead end. No way out.



――Alright. I've got a good grasp of the situation. Let's begin.



Taking a deep breath, I shout loudly. <Suffer Howl>.



Perhaps due to the confined space,  it worked perfectly in one go. There was a sensation of branding <Pray brand>, on all the goblins and girls.



I stand up and mentally direct a single command toward the immobilized goblins.



――Bow down.



As I utter it, the goblins fell to their knees, bowing their heads and becoming motionless. Their will to resist is stolen by the effect of <Resignation>.



The girls are affected too, and they couldn't move a muscle while connected to the goblin. Please forgive me, I can't specify targets individually.



The rest is easy. I walk around the large room, crushing goblins with ease.



For the girls who were currently being r​​​​​​​​​​​zykа​​​​​​​​​​​you'renotsupposedtoseethisp​​​whyareyouseeingthis?dunndoed, they are getting covered in goblin blood, sorry, but dealing with a hundred of them individually is too much of a hassle.



"Ah... a... a..."



"Uuuu..."



All around, the girls are moaning and groaning.



However, they shouldn't be able to see anything in this darkness. In this zero visibility, they're just being showered with warm, slimy liquid. Well, perhaps they'll mistake it for getting sprayed again. They probably won't even notice the metallic scent of blood, as their noses are clogged with semen. I better wash them at the waterfall before letting them out.



*Pop, pop.* I crush the goblins' heads with the same motion as popping an air bubble wrap. That was easy. Yay!



As I'm thinking such things, suddenly a figure emerges from the back room with a "uuoo, uuoo." groan. What's this creature?



A burly man with bulging muscles, but, his head is like a horse――or rather, it's the head of an actual horse.



To put it in comparison, he's like a bodybuilder champ wearing a horse mask, but his head is undoubtedly that of a genuine horse.



Anyway, he's big. Not just in height, but in size.



That guy emerged from the small room in a fully erect state. When confronted by that sudden appearance, even a prudent butcher myself can't help but feel a bit taken aback. He's probably not an easy opponent. An unexpected rival has appeared.



"Neiieeeeeeigh――!!"



The horse man lets out a fierce Neigh.



As the wild sounds reverberated through the vast room with crackles, the girls shrank back and began trembling.



"Ah, It's coming again..."



"Help... I'm scared..."



"...I'm sorry... I won't resist anymore..."



The huge horse-faced man wielded a blood-soaked iron club in his hand.



The man fixed his gaze on me and strode toward me with heavy steps, slamming the club down without wasting a second.



Because I had left my butcher knife in the bag. I ended up catching his surprise attack with my bare hands. A powerful blow struck my bones, sending a numbing pain coursing through my entire body ―― what a powerful.



It was strong. You could say it was absurdly powerful. Who would have expected such a formidable enemy within the goblin's nest?




Come to think of it, there was a man who mentioned being attacked by a big man in the mountain cabin. I see. If attacked by this, an Earthling without a gun not be able to stand a chance.



.
..However, the big man's movements lacked finesse.



"Bububububububu!!"




Failing to crush my head with his first blow, the horse man's bloodshot eyes grew even more intense.



Like a one-trick pony, he swung the iron club again in a wide arc.



Seeing the opportunity, I took a step forward.



I pushed down the hand holding the club and simultaneously used my other hand to choke his throat. Being in such close proximity, he left himself wide open with that clumsy swing.




"Buuooooo...!!"




I pulled the struggling man slightly up and used my legs to trip him onto the floor. A basic takedown.



With him sprawled on the hard ground, I straddled him and smashed him in the face repeatedly.



Again and again. Every time I delivered a hammer punch, the cave trembled slightly, and the stalactites hanging from the ceiling rattled and fell to the floor.



The rough sounds of battle caused the girls to panic. They might be scared not knowing what was happening, but I hoped they could endure a little longer. It frustrated me that I couldn't speak.




"Baah... Baah... Baah..."



The horse man was clearly an amateur. He didn't know how to defend himself from the mount position. He thrashed about for a while, but eventually, he stopped moving.



When I halted my punches, the man's face had caved in, and his skull had crumpled. Surprisingly, he still seemed to be breathing, clinging to my apron with trembling hands, showing his last bit of resistance.




――Time to finish this.



I dug my claws into the man's chest and pulled his ribs.



Thanks to the brute strength of the butcher, the ribs snapped open with a loud crack, revealing the still-beating heart.  I plunged my face into it.




*Thump!* A rumbling sound came out of my mouth.




I could feel the life rapidly draining out of the big man with the horse head, like the air out of a balloon.




Having obtained a fresh heart, I proceeded to indulge in it. I savor it eagerly, relishing its taste. Muscular, firm, significantly more strong than a human's, with an intense flavor. Delicious! It was a shame to waste some tissue that clung to my mouth. I licked my lips. Other parts might have good flavors too. Since I had the opportunity, I might as well sample the meat.



But really, what is this guy...?



After emptying the man's chest cavity, I lifted my head and twisted my neck.



While not completely satisfied, I eliminate the remaining goblins as well.



Once the cleanup was done, the sobbing voices of the girls echoed through the large room.



 When the room is silent. The girls are shivering and holding their breath. I should probably say something kind to them, but I couldn't speak.



In the midst of this, I found myself somehow sinking my teeth into the nearby goblin that lay on the ground. *Crack, crunch*. Delicious. This is not good.



For the first time in a while, a hunger akin to starvation resurfaced.



In the middle of meat, organs ―― and women.




――My apologies for keeping you waiting, Mr. Butcher. Here is an assortment of juicy female bodies, accompanied by goblin organ salad. The women were carefully prepared until they were completely submissive, accompanied by a large, muscular horse man for garnish. From the overwhelming scent of blood, I could hear the voice of my imaginary exclusive chef.



An intense urge, akin to a headache, pounded in my brain. My rationality and thinking capabilities crumbled with a deafening crash. It's not good if I stay here.




I have to get out of here and go get Haruka. I'll ask her to help me move them out. It's regrettable. It's dark so she wouldn't be able to see anything, but with a lantern, we should be able to...




"!?"



A cunning, dangerous idea flashed into my mind.



Can't see anything. Can't see anything at all.



This is a pitch-black room where they can't even see the tip of their nose. It's completely dark, can't tell who is who. Moreover, fortunately, or unfortunately, no one has heard my voice yet.



So, even if I did whatever I wanted here and now...



Would anyone even realize it was my doing?



A convenient scapegoat has already been prepared. That horse man.



From the reactions of the girls earlier, it's clear they've already been violated by that man as well.



If that's the case, even if I were to thrust my butcher knife into them now, wouldn't they be able to tell the difference in the darkness? It's all that horse guy's doing, and he's dead now. If I push the blame onto him, there's no one to disprove my narrative. Perfect, I'm thinking logically.



I've had enough


I need to release both my stress and libido. Seriously, it's not strange for me to explode at any moment. It's not a laughing matter to suddenly find Haruka and Yakumo inside my stomach.



This is a voluntary act. That's right.



No one wants to give birth to a goblin baby, after all. As an ex-Earthling, I believe I understand their feelings. So, from now on, I'll extract the goblin's semen and take on the role of after-pill provider with my much-loved Gevaudan's massive load. Abigail and Titania say they love my semen. Everyone does. The chances of pregnancy are low too. Rather than leaving goblin goo inside their wombs, it's better to wash it away with my cum. 



This way, the girl's worries about the future will disappear, and I'll feel relieved too. It's not often you get such a love-and-peace solution! Right, let's do it!




Numerous beaten females lay before me. I took off my apron and prepared myself mentally. First, I'll start with the girl with the ponytail in front.





prev   TOC   next



If you like the translation, please consider sending me some ko-if.

I truly appreciate any support you can give.

   

What do you think?

Please refrain from posting/asking for spoilers, thanks!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post