Reincarnated lord Chapter 189

size :  

                                                                                                                                                                                    

◯◯ Attack

Chapter 189


prev   TOC   next




"Haah, haah, haaah... My lord, is really, inside me, without any lube... Fuuuu... and won't ejaculate right away..."



"That's right."



 I, Desmond, spoke with a certain satisfaction. Having gently taken the new bride's virginity and fully inserted myself until our pelvises met




"With my sexual techniques, it will make it much easier for Jenna to conceive. From now on, by rubbing our genitals together, I will be able to ejaculate inside your vagina to impregnate you. You don't have to force yourself if it hurts or you're not comfortable, but if you move your hips also, I can also enjoy an even more pleasurable climax."




"I can serve my lord. I can make him feel good..."



While entwined and inserted, her face flushed red, her eyes shone, and she spoke with a debauched look.



 ――Uh-huh, that's a good sign, but... I never expected my people to be willing to go to such lengths for me... Could it be that they are a group of fanatics?



"I-I'll do my best... Hah, ngh..."



In truth, I was slightly discouraged, but the awkward movement of the newlywed wife's hips kept my arousal high. Despite being her first time, the pain of her virginity breaking was only a minor issue, and it seemed to be an exciting experience for her. Whether it was due to my skill or the blessing of Ero elf....well, let's put that thought aside for now. Despite it being her first time trying to please others, her unpracticed hip movements and the unfamiliar tightness of her vagina are lovely as she tried to please me. Well then...



"You're doing it wrong, Here, let me show you. But Jenna will probably climax first, alright?"




"Eh? Oh... Mmm, my lord... ❤"




 I rubbed Jenna's vaginal opening insistently with the upper side of my erect glans, rigid and veiny. Her freshly deflowered passage was tight. It squirmed and responded, still inexperienced. However...




"That's what gets me all fired up."




"Ahh, ah, yeah... My lord... you're so big... so, hot, so strong ❤❤"




Her potential was indeed impressive. As I slid and rubbed within her, our fluids mixed, forming a frothy on our pubic hair. She gradually tightened around me, her walls gripped and squeezed as I reached deeper inside.




"Jenna, you're doing well. Your vagina feels just right."




"Haah, ah, ahh... I'm honored, my lord... Nngh, uuhh..."



I start fucking her, moving my hips. She gasps and writhes as she accepts me.



"Ngh, nngh... Ahhhhh!"




I thrust my hips forcefully. Jenna was entranced by the pleasure of her first time and clung to me, keeping herself from being overwhelmed. She held onto me tightly, her arms wrapped around my back, seeking my lips.




"Nnghhhh, nngh, *lick*, *chu*.....nghhhh!"




Her petite breasts flattened against my chest, their tips hardening. They bounced and jiggled with every creak of the bed.




"Ah, ahh, ohh... My lord...~"




Arching her back and gasping, she braced herself while I unrelentingly ravaged her tender flesh.




"Ah, ah, nnnn, haahhhh! I, I'm being made to remember the shape of my Lord! My vagina, being stretched, ground, and... nnn, aaahhh! So that I am able to conceive my Lord's child in my womb... Ah, it swelled up ❤"



With a strong, erect rod, I thrust into the first-night bride over and over again.



*Plap, Plap, Plap, Plap*



Flesh smacking, and wet sounds.



A man's moans entwined with a woman's gasps.



"Haahhhh... impregnate me, please impregnate me, my Lord ❤❤❤"



This girl is too adaptable and talented, doesn't she? Or perhaps it's all because of some lady of the house? But that doesn't matter.



If one doesn't respond to such demands, they would be unworthy of being called a Lord.




"Aahh, ah, aaahhhhhh~~~❤❤"



I already discovered Jenna-chan's weak points. Now all that remained was to focus on those spots, gently and firmly guiding her to greater heights.




"Hiiiiii, ah, haahhh... ❤"



Though cute at first, Jenna now had transformed into a debauched creature, her sweaty skin rubbing against mine, making love. Mixing and churning within her, I stirred her vagina and fucked her, imprinting the shape of my cock in her body.



 I rub her weak spot, "Hihhhhhhh❤".



Probing and stimulating the spot on her front, "Haauuun ❤"



Deeper."



Ah, It's coming, something is coming... What's this... aah, aauu!"



"That means you're about to cum." I whispered in her ear.



"...C-cum... yes, that's right, I'm... I'm going to... I'm... ah!"



"Yes, that's it, you're going to cum. When you're about to pass that point, make sure to say that you're cumming. You're a smart girl, so you understand, right?"




"Yes, yes, my lord... ❤ I'm going to cum... I'm... ah, I'm cumming! ❤❤"




Just as she declared, her virgin walls tightened, squeezing the male seed, positioning herself to receive it deep inside to conceive.



"Jenna, I'll cum inside your vagina. Get pregnant and bear a cute child for me."



"Yes, my lord... ❤ I'm honored... I'll become pregnant with your seed...  I'll get pregnant. I'm cumming, ahhhh~! cumming~❤❤❤"



Her toes curled, her arms tightened around me, and her folds clamped down on me aggressively.



Very well, then I'll fulfill your wish.



*splurt* *splurt* *splurt*♪




"Ah, aaaaan~ ❤❤ It's in, It's in... It's entering inside me~ ❤❤ I'm getting impregnated by my lord's seed... Ah, it's so hot, so much... the penis is throbbing, inside me... Aah, it's so sticky... I'm so happy, my lord is truly trying to impregnate me... How many times have I cum... Ah, nnn, my belly is swelling, I'm getting pregnant~❤❤❤"



 ――Kuuuuh. So good... it feels like I'm really breeding her... Truly acting as a lord, engaging in a hobby and practicality(?)...



"This is a crime."



"Shut up."




"Ohh..." Tonight, I am going thoroughly breed her, pouring plenty of my noble seed into her on her wedding night.



 ――ummmm, oh, here it comes.



"Aah ❤" Jenna-chan let out a blissful, dreamy cry...




"My lord, Did I just....."



"Yes, you're pregnant. Well done, Jenna. Please take care of our child."



"Yes ❤"



——A good response.



With this, tonight's matter is settled~



But the partner was reluctant to give it up.




*Squish*



"...Huh?"



What? She's wrapping her legs around my waist? Moreover, after her first creampie, after her first orgasm, and in such a state after successful fertilization?




Then she says...



"My lord."


"Yes?"



"Charlotte-sama told me. That my lord's penis never goes flaccid, and he can make women moan and release his seed multiple times."



"O-oh." the lord responds, somewhat uneasily.



"Ahh... That's wonderful then." she said, swaying her hips gently, and in a rhythm like a predator, she began to hump me.



*Shiver*...




"Charlotte-sama also said this. The more you make women moan, the more you release your seed, the healthier the offspring will be."



 ――What is that Ero elf teaching you?



"Many things."



"Give a proper answer! Not in just two words!"




"So..."



And, I was brought back to reality by Jenna-chan's piercing stare. Though the corner of her eyes was relaxed in pleasure, there was a mysterious glint that couldn't be ignored...



"My lord."



"Yes?"



"I am but a humble commoner, and yet... Could I have the honor of receiving your essence inside me once again? Charlotte-sama mentioned that my lord would be pleased to oblige. I hope that this child, your precious offspring, conceived from the seed you gave me...... will grow up healthy and happy with new life. I believe my husband will also be very pleased too."



Uhm, I see... So while I'm the one who actually impregnated her through sexual activity, this girl still sees me as an actual symbolic ruler.



And...




"...But, my body's... my waist is a bit... numb."



With an embarrassed expression, the symbolic rod still nestled within Jenna-chan's virgin hole responded with a twitch. "Ah..." she exclaimed with a delighted expression.



Hey, isn't this kind of manipulation? Charlotte-chan, dhow much did you teach her?



"..."



"Answer, my beloved wife!"





It seems that Jenna-chan's strength has left her waist—yet her legs are still tightly wrapped around my hips. Her will power is incomprehensible and quite frightening.




Certainly, a true lord wouldn't ignore this plea.




"Aahhh ❤❤"



With a thrust, she let out a sweet moan. As I slid my hips forward, the excess ejaculate acted as a slippery lubricant, intensifying the sensations of her tightness.



"My lord... ❤"



"Jenna, you must be responsible for what you said. I'm not done with you yet. I'm going to fuck the daylights out of you."



"Yes, please, my lord. I request you to let me fully exercise my first bridal night tonight ❤."



Seriously, it's like using an enforced Impregnation Card.



――Seriously.



"Kyaa!"



I lifted Jenna-chan and switched to the face-to-face position.



"Ah... deep, my lord, it's so deep... ❤"



"See here, there are many positions for you to learn. Are you prepared?"




Even though I'm the one that does all the thrusting...



When I asked her, Jenna-chan responded."



Yes."



That's a good answer.



Then, I thoroughly and deliberately defiled her, hard and fast.



I pounded her from behind with her hands on the wall, let her take control of the rhythm, taught her cowgirl style, fuck her while standing, have her lick me and drink... and more...



It seems like this husband awakened a girl who shouldn't have been awakened again. Or maybe, is it still the wife's fault? If it's the former, there might still be a way out, but if it's the latter, it means girls like her will be mass-produced in no time.




"..."



Answer me, Charlotte!




"I apologize, I was sleeping..."



... What? It's true that it's already the child's bedtime, but aren't you usually bustling around at this time? 


Somehow, am I being treated unfairly? It seems like you're becoming more comfortable with me, which is a bit of a relief.




So, Jenna-chan's husband, I think that he is skilled enough to maintain an erection without lubrication. But now..... can he endure this as a resident of this world?




...



 Please forgive me! As an apology, I'll take full responsibility for the night!




"Ah, aaaaaahhh~ ❤❤ My lord, my lord~ ❤❤"




...But...seriously.




... How many rounds is it now?



prev   TOC   next





If you like my translation, please consider sending me some ko―if.

I truly appreciate any support you can give.

What do you think?

Please refrain from posting/asking for spoilers, thanks!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post