Butcher Demon Chapter 299

size :  

                                                               

The Demon's Compass

Butcher Demon Chapter 299 Darkroom



prev   TOC   next





I don't have much time to spare. With the business mindset that said time is money, I approached the nearby girl.



There lay a ponytail girl, looking exhausted. I skipped the foreplay and pressed my cock self against her tightly clenched crotch.



"――Ah, Hig!?"



Keeping her in the sideways position, I went in.



Once I pushed past the resistance of her entrance, tender hospitality awaited me as I was drawn in. The sensation of the soft warm welcoming stretching and expanding and coating it with my pre-cum, is beyond words.



"Ah, guh...!"



The ponytail girl gritted her teeth and arched her back.



She seemed to be attempting some resistance to escape from the sudden intrusion, but my rod reached the end without much trouble. *Squelch...* Continuing to push further, her flexible insides stretched to accommodate each more centimeter every time I push. Push, 1 more cm. Push, 1 more cm. With each push, the Butcher Lance sank deeper into the ponytail girl's body.



"Gua...! No, stop! Pleas...jugi...! Higi...! Ah, guh...! It's! going.....to! break!"




Surprisingly, after only five or six thrusts, the feeling of climax surged within me. It had been too long. I thought about stopping to let the urge subside, but I realized I don't need to hold back and ejaculated inside her.




"――――Uu!!"




The ponytail girl's wails halted.




And immediately, the room fell into silence, and the distinct faint cries of the woman undergoing sperm injection began to fill the air.




"Ah, ah... haa... ah... ♡"



Her entire body stiffened as she accepted the animalistic lust of the Butcher.



The inside of her is so tightly stuffed with my cock that with every splurt, about half is directly injected into her womb and the other half back down, spilling from our union.



Tears welled up in the ponytail girl's eyes, but her lips quirks up into a smile. A mixture of relief that the violation by the huge cock is at its end, resignation by having received massive ejaculation that would inevitably result in pregnancy, some simple pleasure, and excitement about her conception formed a complex expression.



Around us, other girls held their breath. They all whispered, praying not to be the next victim.



"No――...stop moving, ――it.....overflowing...... ah... ah... ah...♡"



This was a charitable endeavor.




I need to clean up the dirty goblin fluid and properly protect the womb with pure butcher's milk. While I continued pumping, I savored the momentary pleasure, hoping for the girl's long-lasting peace of mind.



I pushed my glans into the pool of semen that had collected inside her inflating cervix——*spurt*, *spurt*. After confirming her uterus has swell slightly, I resumed the thrusts gently. With Butcher Lance's size, I scooped out the dirty fluid from her vagina, then aimed back at her cervix and poured in more semen. I repeated this womb massage dozens of times, causing the ponytail girl's expression to gradually soften, and eventually sweet, syrupy moans mixed in towards the end.




"Ah... ah... haah... nha♡... haaah♡"




With every gentle caress of her cervix, the ponytail girl's narrowed longingly, and from deep within her throat emerged a voice of a female in heat.




It would be pitiful if it ended here. She has probably been pretty well-cleaned by now. For the final touch, I pounded her ass hard and offered her one more climax.




"――... Ah, ohh ♡!? No, no ♡! Stop... it's too much ♡ I... ah, ah ♡!! I'm breaking ♡ Ah ♡ Ah ♡ Ahh ♡!!"



 I could see the excitement in her eyes as the hot, thick, hard rod was grinding into the folds of her vagina, which had become so slippery from the unimaginable amount of cum I released, and something fluttered behind her ponytail.





"――――."



Both of her eyes widened to the limit, the ponytail girl choking on the shock of the orgasm that had come to her. The rescue procedure is complete. I pulled out my butcher lance. I stroke her hips, which now have a stream of cum overflowing,  thanking her for her effort. She did her best.




There's no time to waste. The situation is urgent. I must save them before the goblin's seed take root. This is something only I can do. I reached out to the second person nearby, a short-haired girl with chubby cheeks like tanuki.



"Why... me... nooo...!"



In the pitch-black darkness, a tanuki girl was pulled up by me and her voice turned to half-sobbing. Silently, I carried her in my arms, face to face, preparing a standing(ekiben) position.



Making her open her legs, I thrust the butcher lance into the center of her crotch, which was still dripping with goblin juice.



"Ghhhh!?"



Slightly animated voices, mixed with a husky resonance.



"Ugii♡! Gii♡! Gii♡! Ugii♡!"



 The tanuki girl clings to my body so tightly that she is swung around in an unstable position and her fluffy tits are crushed against my chest.



The key to an ekiben is to not support the girl's body too much. By doing so, the girl that almost got dropped experiences a double dose of fear and sensuality. Her mind becomes a jumble. With her floating, I began the womb massage.



 As I stood and rocked her, goblin juices squirted out from our joints part, and the tanuki girl squealed. After roughly cleaning her vagina, I sank the tanuki's body downward vertically and poured it into her, penetrating her deepest part. *Thump, thump*



Cum, scrape it out, cum again. The goblins bucked and shaken their hips in a desperate attempt to impregnate this baby just to have their efforts ended up in vain. I pour the scorching magma into the tanuki girl's womb, sterilize it with hot liquid. This child is safe now.



"Hee......♡ ha, ahe, hee......♡"



 The tanuki girl's arm clung tightly to my neck.




It seems she reached a climax right at the same time of my ejaculation. Even while being forcefully violated, to climax in sync with the other person...how maternal of her. The tanuki girl, with a vacant gaze fixed on the darkness, concentrated all her nerves on repeatedly contracting her vaginal muscle, trying to swallow the overflowing semen deep inside.



The flushing is over. I set the tanuki girl down on the cold floor, and she went limp, closed her eyes, and stopped moving. Is she sleeping?



I wonder who should choose next. I walked around the room lightly, triaging. I was searching for the most urgent one. Hmm, that child seems to be in danger.




The girl who had stopped showing any signs of reaction caught my eye. With her long hair, she appeared almost like a lifeless doll, to the point where I became worried that she might be dead.



Having turned dozens of girls into the same doll-like states in the past, I can feel it very well. This child can still be saved. I must give her the highest priority.



I sat down cross-legged and had her sit on my lap.



I spread her legs wide open and carefully examined every corner of her body. There didn't seem to be any external injuries. But it's unfortunate that her mind had completely lost. Even as I lick various spots on her body with my tongue, her perspective remained vaguely distant, as if it were someone else's affair.




I fucked a long-haired girl in a missionary position.



By pulling the girl's hands and penetrating her, lifting her upper body up slightly. This way I can have more dynamic sex even with an unconscious girl, and it's fun.



"...uh......uh......a......a..."




Her neck isn't properly positioned. Her long hair hangs down to the floor, and her head wobbled around. Nevertheless, there's a glimmer of hope in the sweet and delicate voice coming from her strained throat. That's it, that's it. Her voice has regained its color. Since she's not completely emotionless, this girl can recover for sure. I prayed for the recovery of the long-haired girl as I quickened my thrusting.




"....ah......ah......ah..."



Despite being nearly unresponsive, with flushed cheeks and drool dripping from her lips, it's incredibly naughty.



In the underground of Feymbaum, there exists a fetishism that was nurtured while being treated like a dog.


It involves forcing a girl who has surrendered her thoughts and closed off her heart, to experience climax solely through carnal desire. This really excites me. I shot the thickest white juice of the day into her womb while looking at her face, an ideal expression of degradation.



While the other girls got two, the long hair girl got three, I carefully massaged her womb. She drooled profusely each time she poured it in.


Then, as I was content watching her superb fucked-out face, she unexpectedly grabbed my ankles.



"Please......more.... hurry and fuck me with that big, fat thing!"



What a surprise, another girl was begging me to r​​​​​​​​​​​mitochondriaа​​​​​​​​​​​is the powerhousep​​​of the celle her.




She was a girl with a slightly crazy look in her eyes. In the darkness, she seemed to crawl toward me relying on sound. It's an obsession that even made me scared a little.




She said big. This might mean that after being r​​​​​​​​​​​mitochondriaа​​​​​​​​​​​is the powerhousep​​​of the celle by a horse man and not goblin's undersized member, she had developed a certain kink. A rare find. I decided to make this girl a fourth.




Standing up with the girl with scary eyes that still clung to my legs, I pressed her against the nearby wall.




As I wordlessly positioned myself behind her, she excitedly thrust her buttocks out, enticing penetration by rubbing her cleft. Well, no need to hold back then.



"Heh, heh... ehehe... Hagyuuuu♡!?"



She arched her back so much that dimples formed along her spine, and she let out a howl.





"Haahh♡! Haahh♡! Haahh♡! Haahh♡! Ah――――h! Big♡ Sho big♡ It's deeper than usual, amazing♡! Haahh♡!! Haahh♡!! Haahh♡!! Haahh♡!!"



The girl repeatedly pants like a dog and squealed with delight. According to her assessment, it seemed like my horse won. I did it.



And so, after the fourth child is successfully getting her womb massage, it's time to start looking for the next one.



"Haahh, haahh, haahh, haahh――――♡"



The girl with the scary eye took the butcher lance in her own hand and aim it at the other hole.




"This one too...... this one too♡! Skewer me, please...... ♡ Pweeeeese♡!"




I guess a lot of people who like huge cocks also like a​​​​​​​​​​​mitochondrianа​​​​​​​​​​​is the powerhousel​​​of the cell.




"So deep, eeee, eeee, aaah♡♡♡!!"





In the darkness, the loudest voice of the day resounded, nearly driving the other woman that waiting to be rescued to tears. "Enough already, shut up!" Even insults like "You damn bitch!!" could be heard. How could they say such cruel things? I shook my hips hard and fast, wanting to console the girl with the maddened eyes.



The girl with the scary look climaxed and her knees buckled as I slammed my hips into her ass. She was penetrated so deep and hard that she fell down the wall and crawled on the cold floor. It seems that she has lost the feeling on her back. However, I had to finish this when I already got this far. I pull up only her waist and mercilessly violate the woman's ass, which has been rendered weak by her orgasm.



"O-ohh♡!! O-ohh♡!! O-ohh♡!! O-goohhhooououu♡!!"




 The sound of flesh pounding and the wild and charming sounds of the girls sobbing around us overlapped with the sound of the girls. I wonder if I'm being traumatized.



*Plap* *Plap* *Plap* *Plap* *Plap*, the sound of meat being pounded, accompanied by wild and alluring cries. The sobbing voices of the girls around me blend into the mix. Could it be that this triggered their traumas?



If I continue to play with this girl too much, I might instill a strange sense of fear in other girls that wait to be fucked. I should just cum and call it quits.



As I picked up the pace and violated her asshole, she pants like a mad woman.




"Deeper ♡!? Deeper───♡! I luuuv this♡! Ahhhhhh───Sho good♡!! I'm going to die♡! I'm going to die♡!!"




When a disturbing word like" die" was uttered, some of the girls even started to cover their ears and curl themselves up. This is not good. I covered her mouth and pushed her against the wall, vigorously shaking my hips as if I was going to impale her to death.


"Mmmguh...♡♡!! Mmmguh...♡♡!!"



Mouth covered, her eyeballs turned back into her skull. With her originally scary expression, her appearance is now strikingly similar to an old exorcism movie. I tossed the exorcised girl onto the floor like that and dumped the remaining semen from head to toe. Purification.



"Haa...... haa......――Ou."




She was a complete pain in the ass, bad girl. I use her mouth to clean me as punishment. There'll be the next girl suing this, so clean it up.



 As I was wiping the mixed juice off my son using the exorcised woman's throat, I suddenly spotted out of the corner of my eye a woman trying to sneak away from the scene. I decided that girl was next.



I roughly pulled my son out of the exorcist woman's gaping mouth and grabbed the ankle of the fifth girl who was trying to escape.



"No......!"



She turned to look at me ―― her face resembling that of a fox. Her voice had distinctive features. Just a while ago, she had used a voice to insult the scary eye girl, calling her a bitch.




In this underground space where not a single ray of light pierced through, she probably had no idea who had grabbed her by the leg. She kicked and struggled, desperately contorting her body in an attempt to escape.



Ignoring her resistance, I pulled the fox girl towards me. I lifted the ankle I had grabbed and spread it wide. This child seemed to have not been used much yet. Surprisingly, her asshole entrance remained untouched.



"No, no, no, no, no...! Even though there are other women! Why me?! Just pick another! Why me!!"



A statement that would likely incur the anger of the women present in this situation burst forth.



Her face is pretty good, but she has an ugly personality. Well, I don't really care about the contents of the person I'm going to fuck. Anyway, I rubbed the Butcher's spiritual imbuement stick against her slit in order to beat out that ugly spirit of hers.




"Help... please... anyone..."




The fox girl trembled with fear and pleaded desperately. Yes, yes, I'll help you right now. Let's begin the operation.




"What...? No way――Ahhhh...!"



The space was narrow. She took my huge member in her tight hole, and her entrance seemed as if it would tear apart.



It might be a bit tough for a while, but you'll feel good soon, I promise. With such kindness imbued in my thrusts, I slowly ravaged her pussy. In the pine needle position, I reveled in the sensation of pushing through her flesh. The feeling of humiliation is so nice.


"I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I won't run away anymore... Please... I'm sorry..."



As the fox girl began to shed tears on the floor, her pussy also started drooling. Correction seemed easy. I planned to transform her personality and preferences, making her a promiscuous girl loved by everyone, regardless of gender. I held back from intense thrusting, focusing on massages that emphasized pressure as I worked on her walls. I carefully cleaned away the goblin fluids that remained inside her.



Eventually, as her connecting point started to string with excitement, I timed it with the moment when the fox girl was most aroused and pushed my weight in. Since she seemed to have a bad personality, I hoped that she would change her heart after today. I pushed in forcefully enough to slightly open her cervix, administering a deep punishment injection.




"It's in...! It's tearing... so please... take it out...! My stomach, my stomach hurts...! Ah! It's coming in..... amazing...ahhh ku...!"




Suddenly, the fox girl convulsed all over, her body twitching. A shocked expression appeared on her climaxing face. She seemed happy by having had so much poured into her that her belly bulge out a little. The blissful fox girl was also thoroughly cleansed by semen. With this, the fifth rescue operation was complete.




Phew, now I've completed half of the target. But there's still half left! What a shame!



As I surveyed the large room with renewed determination, the expressions of the remaining girls had turned into resignation. Gazing absently, they listened to the euphoric sobs and pleasure of the girls who had experienced pseudo-pregnancy.


 Time is running out. Let's move on, next.



I decided to violate the sixth and seventh girls side by side. Dealing with so many at once makes the after-pill duty quite a challenge. It's hard work.



One after another, I ravaged and indulged in some goblin appetizers when I couldn't suppress my hunger. In the darkness, there were screams of intercourse, cries of humiliation, and the sensuality of pseudo-pregnancy and the sound of vigorous chewing in between.




I can't afford to mess up and reveal that the one raping them is a butcher. Without resorting to my usual tongue techniques, I efficiently treated the girls like onahole one after another, swiftly performing the extraction.  I had to make all these crimes look like the heinous acts of a horse man.  As a professional, I'm meticulous about creating an alibi.




Ah, but selfish sex is truly enjoyable. They were loosened up in advance, their resistance is broken just enough. Thank you, Goblin-kun. The horse man too, I must commend him for making the girls accustomed to horse sizes. I'll make sure to eat all of your flesh.



Amidst all this, I finally reached the goal of ten girls.



In front of me, a heap of unconscious female naked bodies piled on the ground. It probably hadn't taken more than thirty minutes in total. They say that a physician's duty is benevolent art. I am truly a great Butcher physician.






prev   TOC   next



If you like the translation, please consider sending me some ko-if.

I truly appreciate any support you can give.

   

What do you think?

Please refrain from posting/asking for spoilers, thanks!

1 Comments

  1. After a long gap this was a rather intense 18+ chapter. Well, him being a monster is the fun part.

    Definitely just the horse man did it.

    ReplyDelete
Previous Post Next Post