Butcher Demon Chapter 309

size :  

                                                                         

Desperate Elf

Butcher Demon Chapter 309 Nail Clipper



prev   TOC   next





"I can take it from here. Follow me, Gevaudan-san."



The straight-six engine roared to life.



Guided by the reliable brightness of the headlights, the car pushed through the dark forest.




"Take, slow."




"Leave it to me."




Kyo had more or less mastered off-road driving over the past few days.  As long as she doesn't drive too fast, she won't flip the car over. Even if there were obstacles, we could progress with my support. She seems to have good reflexes.




It was summer in Australia, but Hyperborea seemed to have winter all year round. We had to be cautious as the climate became chaotic, especially near the Miforsis and Earth border, as we cycled through four seasons in a single day. Dealing with this challenging landscape required careful preparation, but our pickup truck had us all covered!



Traveling through tough terrain with a huge amount of goods, staying comfy in the truck with AC, shielded from rain, wind, and snow with a single ankle motion, and without getting our clothes dirty. What a great vacation.




In honor of the friendship with Yakonen, I named this pickup truck "Yakky." Let's go, Yakky. Let's adventure into this foreign land.



"Woahhh――... ――ohhhhh... woo, that was close... Awawawa! This car golem is so much fun!"



Kyo made noise and giggled each time we hit a big bump, kicked up mud, or drove uphill. It seemed like so much fun to her. Yakumo in the passenger seat was also really excited.



 Eventually, the sunset ended the fun ride.




 Although this car can move through the forest faster than on foot, it is not safe to drive at night. Tonight's campsite was by a meandering stream.



The areas between the trees were misty because of the freezing rain. It was really cold. In times like this, having the wood really comes in handy. Just unload it from the truck bed, set it up, and we were warm in no time. It's that easy.




I quickly pulled out the dried logs I had picked up and set them on fire. Smoke soon billowed from the top.



While warming the stove, I set up a tarp for rain protection.




This isn't a cheap waterproof sheet. It's an incredibly fancy flame-resistant tarp. With this, I can set it up near the campfire, and it dries quickly for storage——*rip*.




I accidentally tore the tarp with my nail.




I howled in frustration.




After venting my frustration for a moment, the presence of a magical beast lurking nearby seemed to flee in response to Butcher's anger.




"W-wait, what's going on!?"



Kyo rushed over, covering her ears, and I showed her the torn tarp.



"Ah, it tore? That's alright, I'll sew it up later. You don't need to get so angry over something like that..."



"claw, irritating."




As I melodramatically gripped my own hand, seemingly annoyed, Kyo sympathetically placed her hand on mine.




"...Don't hate your body that much... If you live, there are good things that can happen to you."




"I want, nail, cut."




"Huh? Come to think of it, aren't those claws flexible? I vaguely remember you extending them to clear the bush and then retract it back."




"There's, limit."




The 'Jugulator' could be extended and retracted, but it had a minimum length limit. No matter how much I tried, a little over two centimeters of nails would still be there.




I had always struggled with these claws. Because of this, the physical distance between me and the girls never got closer. If only I had a nail clipper for Butcher...




 If only there was a blade somewhere in the world that could cut off a butcher's fingernail....




"Ah."



A devious idea.



I reached into the bag.



*Rustle... rustle... rustle*—there it is!!!!!



"What's that?"




"Blade. Knife."




 It's the glowing knife Garnier used.




 It already has a track record of tearing off a few of my nails. It was quite a dangerous thing. So at the time, I picked it up as a precaution, thinking it could be dangerous if it fell into the hands of an enemy.




"Knife, vibrate. Light. Butcher, nail, cut."




"Vibrate...? Glowing...――Eh!?"




Kyo snatched the knife from me and stared at it intensely.




"No way... Is this <Vibraton>!?"




"You, use?"





"Uh-uh, seriously... Vibraton is considered a super ultra rare treasure that they say can never be made again. As for using it? Hmm.."





While staring at the knife for a while, Kyo looked at me with a lack of confidence.



"――...We probably can. I've heard that all magic device made by Desmond, the King of Scrap Iron, was designed for subhumans who don't possess magic, so I think anyone can use it. I believe it has a mechanism for charging with magic.....maybe...? I vaguely recall hearing someone talk about in the tavern how Vibraton can be charged with a lightning-type skill, or maybe not..."




While searching her vague memories, she returned the knife to me.



"I can't use lightning skills, but it seems like the charge is still there."



"How, use?"



"I think you just need to will it, like when you want to use a skill."




Before Kyo finished speaking, I raised the knife high.



With profound emotion, I shouted in my mind.



Please——let me cut my nail!!




――*Viiiiin...*



The knife responded with a futuristic sound.




"You don't have to do such a dramatic pose..."




Seeing my Superman pose, Kyo smiled wryly. I remembered Titania pulling off a similar pose while activating a glowing sword. Was it just for show? 



Well, I decided to get on with the claw-cutting operation.




"It's seriously dangerous, you get that, right? Like, extremely dangerous! They say vibraton can cut anything. And using it that close to your fingers? It's dangerous—like, really, really dangerous!!




Kyo watched the operation nervously. Please stop shaking my shoulders if it's really that dangerous.



Like plunging the spoon into hard ice cream. The knife went at such a frustratingly slow speed.



 With the irritating sound of the knife in the background. I Carefully aim for the deepest part of the nail... Index finger. Middle finger. Ring finger...




"Done."




Grrrrrr... Grrrrrr...




The nails! It doesn't stick out anymore! What a relief!



"Happy."



"That's great!"




Even though it was not her own problem, she was so happy as if it were. She had slightly droopy eyes, but when she smiled, it was really charming.




*Squish squish.*




I squeeze her breasts.




"..."



*Squish squish.* So soft.



"..."



*Squish squish.* Squishy.



"Why are you touching my boobs?"



"Hurt?"




"You were making such a fuss about it like your life is on the line, and the first thing you do is this.....? Didn't you have something more you wanted to do.....?"




"No, this, I want. For long time."




"Using this priceless Vibraton, just for something like this?"




"Rub, touch, pinch, very, very important."




"Oh, This guy is seriously a hopeless pervert."



Kyo sighed dramatically with a face of disbelief. While getting her breasts squeezed mercilessly.



I don't know why, but I've been very sexually active lately.





prev   TOC   next

 



If you like the translation, please consider sending me some ko-if.

I truly appreciate any support you can give.

   

What do you think?

Please refrain from posting/asking for spoilers, thanks!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post