Butcher Demon Chapter 306

size :  

                                                                      

The Demon's Compass

Butcher Demon Chapter 306 Happiness in Misfortune



prev   TOC   next





"Hic!"


Kyo turned her eyes towards me.


With Butcher's large hand grasping her skull in an iron grip. As I took off the paper bag. her eyes reflected my terrifying face exposed and she gasped for breath.




 Swiftly, I kicked her in the back of the knees, forcing her to kneel down.




And then, I pressed the angry Butcher Lance I had taken from under my apron on her cheek.



"Ugh... P-please, stop..."



Kyo tried to resist by pulling the whip to control me.



"Gevaudan, I command you as your mistress! Release your hands right now, put away that unruly stick, and Ouuu...!?"



Perhaps trying to display her dignity, she changed to a stern tone. So I rammed my large cock into her mouth.



"Mmm... mm...!?"




Having her mouth gagged, she resisted the sudden action, her eyes rolling in sudden surprise as I held her tightly and thrust my hips forward.




"Mmnguuh!?"



Just as the glans passed her soft palate, I removed her mushroom hat and grasped her horns. I applied pressure while maintaining easy passage for my cock.



"Mm... mm... nnnnggg ..."




Despite Kyo's attempts to resist by pulling the whip, slapping my abdomen, and pushing my thighs, her strength couldn't match mine. She had no choice but to have her throat forced open. I felt the yielding sensation as I slid further inside.




——But I can still move.




She probably can order me to stop. But I have no intention of obeying, I was able to dominate her with ease during the deept​​​​​​​​​​​mitochondriah​​​​​​​​​​​is the powerhousero​​​of the cellat without any trouble.



I'm not entirely sure why, but isn't it common fantasy knowledge that I should absolutely obey Kyo's orders in this situation? But it's not the case at all.



——No, there's a possibility that Kyo doesn't hate it.




Maybe she enjoys being treated roughly. Tears welled up in the corners of her eyes, her face flushed, and she looked visibly distressed on the outside, but inside, she hadn't ordered me to stop. A true masochist. But just this won't be enough for confirmation.



This is an experiment. Hands-on testing to see if it is possible that I have turned into her dog. I need Kyo to clearly order me to stop or continue. Should I try something more intense?



I gripped her horns to secure her skull in place, and with my weight, I forcefully invaded her throat.



"Huu... huu... fumm! Mm... mm... mm!?"



My cock disappeared into Kyo's mouth by about eighty percent.



She had teary eyes as she looked up at me, struggling, but I still could move freely. Does she want me to go deeper? I wanted her to order me to stop, so I decided to go for more.




"Uggh!? Nogghh!? Obuh... obuh... ogggh...!?"




A moan of pain escaped through her nose, but I won't stop until I feel the effect of this tame thing. I repeatedly go back and forth down her esophagus with my Butcher spirit infusion rod.  I continued this punishment until Kyo's lips turned bright red from the force.



Gradually, her resistance weakened, and her motions of rejecting me transformed into pleas for help.



And finally, Kyo's arms hung limp, her hands falling powerlessly onto the ground.




"Nnn... boh... Nnn... boh... hoo... hoo...! Nnn... boh... Nnn... boh... hoo...!"




 Spilling copious amounts of drool and snot, Kyo was already clearly in tears. She had an expression of complete resignation, and her moist, drooping eyes looked blankly at my face. I could clearly that she no longer resisted, and her plea for me to end this act came through clearly.



"Not drink, die."


When I gave her a warning in advance, Kyo responded somewhat negatively with her unfocused eyes, meaning that she had to endure it. I hastened the movement to violate her throat, reaching climax without regard for her pain.




"Yes. now."



When I feinted, Kyo's throat contracted up and down.


 Aiming for that opening, I gave one last push.


"――!"



*Kup... ♡* Cute sounds echoed deep in Kyo's throat.



A valve membrane that separates the esophagus from the trachea. The valve opened and closed with her swallowing motion, giving me the sensation like have my entire cock being swallowed. Her esophagus surrendered without bloodshed.




"――――――"




The esophagus, mistaking my penis for food, performed peristaltic movements to send my cock into her stomach, which felt great. The base of my meat rod snugly rested with Kyo's lips. I cum while receiving her passionate kiss on my lower abdomen as I use it to press down on her face.




Kyo greeted my gushing cum with a full-body spasm that was almost like a desperate plea for mercy.  Her expression wasn't visible to me due to my belly, but her fingers on the ground clenched tightly, conveying the agony of getting throat pie.



Thus, as I was forcing it directly into her stomach, I was suddenly attacked by a bat.



――that's hurt.



vampire bat, perhaps? Sharp teeth. But I won't stop this esophagus creampie. If I withdraw now, there's a risk it might flow into her lungs. Safety first. I entangled the bats that were biting like chameleons with my tongue and swallowed it whole.




Due to the interruption, the ejaculation ended prematurely.




I sighed internally and reluctantly pulled out the Butcher Lance.




"Ogo... go... gggg... gggo..."




A strange noise echoed, and the true size of the male organ that had been impaling her revealed little by little. It's still coming out. It's still coming out. Watching this scene, an image of a magician pulling a sword out of their mouth crossed my mind. What? Such a huge [censored] coming out of such a cute girl's mouth?! This is a show of the century.






"――――――――――*Cough*!"




Finally, the glans was out, Kyo coughed violently.




Saliva splashed all over the ground, mixed generously with milky fluid. After roughly tossing Kyo's head aside, she clung to the ground.




"Goccccho! Goho! *Bleagh*!"




"Don't, make me stop. Why?"



"I...shaid, pleash, shtop....."



"want, more?"


"Nhoo...!"



Kyo raised her face with a pout and teary eyes.



"I whon't do it anhymore..! shooory!"



And then, she surrendered.




"*cough*...! *cough*...!  Ihd was jhust....mhomhentary lahpse...! Becahuse...!"




A bit later, she snapped at me.



"Because! I just managed to tame Gevaudan-san, alright!? I was so happy about my luck! I didn't plan any of this! Seriously, why are you going all out like this!?"



"Yakumo, tame. trouble."



"I won't... I won't do something like that, I mean, You can't just control humans, right? That's like the legendary Dominion clan stuff, isn't it? Even with subhumans... Ugh, my stomach is  killing me, it hurts..."



Kyo stroked their stomach and collapsed on the spot.



"I know I'm the one who set you up, so you fighting back is fair... even so, why are you suddenly making me drink this!? Why not just punch me or kick me like a normal person!"



"Pet, that's, why."



"Eh...?"



"Pet, kick, master, no, mistake, pet, obey, master, correct."




"Your concept of a pet is strange..."



Kyo drooped dejectedly.



"Hmm."



I tried pulling the whip that was still attached to my neck myself. It really didn't hurt.



"What is going on..."



Kyo tugged the whip from my hand and twisted my neck. After everything that had happened, they were recovering surprisingly quickly.



"Even though the taming was successful... you don't even flinch... seriously...? Gevaudan-san, you're way too heavy, you don't even flinch!"



"Awful. Tame, weak."



"That's not it. I'm talking about your soul."



Through the subsequent examination, it became apparent that Kyo could indeed tame the Butcher, but she lacked the strength to budge it.



"It's like a mountain. There is no way anyone can move this thing."



It seemed to be related to the soul system, and I thought it might be related to the origin of the monster known as the Butcher. The original owner of this body was Titania's father, Oberon. I didn't know much about him, but being Titania's father, he must have been an impressively strong person.



Now.



"Stop. Midway. body, unhealthy."



I removed my apron and approached Kyo. It couldn't be settled with just one half-hearted shot.




"Health? Is it really a health issue? Ugh, it's huge... When I look at it again in the light, it's really scary...."



Under the intense aura of the Butcher Lance, Kyo sat down, trembling.



"But it's better if you not."




"Do it."



 I declared forcefully, Kyo stiffened and hesitated for a moment as if she wanted to say something, then sighed as if she had given up.



"I don't know anymore..."



She bit her lower lip and began to unbutton her pants, how obedient. Cute.



"Ah, that tongue... in a cave that time..."



As I extended my tongue, Kyo shuddered at the sight of it.



"Wet."



"T-That's...!"



I take a quick lick at her. And when I pointed it out, she blushed and hid her face in embarrassment. If she can feel it when a guy treats her like an object, then we might be a good fit.




I crossed my legs and had Kyo sit on me while I supported her. Then I lowered her down.



"Ahnnn...♡"



She bit her lip and closed her eyes tightly at the sensation of my massive member penetrating her.



"Nn... kuah... f-f-feels so good...♡ I feel like my insides is getting squished....♡"



I moved her up and down with my strong arms, thrusting in and out. Despite the previous unsatisfactory encounter, Kyo's tight entrance easily brought me to orgasm.



"Fuaa...♡"



I cum inside her. Kyo, in sync with my timing, arched her back and let out a sweet moan. Right after that...



*Bang!*



It hurts...!



A shock to the head made my vision blur. I thought it was an attack from a magical beast, but it was something else entirely.



Beside me, a tin bucket fell to the ground with a loud crash, spinning around.



"A bucket?"



It was a round, tin bucket, like the kind used for washing clothes.



It had been blown in by the wind and hit my head. That was the only logical explanation.



Could something like this even happen?



As I stood there, utterly perplexed by the bizarre incident of a bucket falling from the sky, Kyo clung to me, looking tired and lazy, and we both looked at the bucket together.



"See? I told you."



"Huh?"



"There are many types of Oni, but we basically spread misfortune around. In my case, it's....."



She showed a genuinely pained expression for a moment.



"I bring misfortune to the men I get involved with. Or so it seems."



"Unlucky."



I looked at the bucket again. It seemed like a pretty mild form of misfortune...



As if she could read my thoughts, Kyo continued explaining.



"It's just at this level at the moment. But if we get closer, worse things will happen. Life-threatening even..."



"Jinx pussy?"



"That's one way to put it..."



Perhaps feeling too lazy to support herself any longer, Kyo lay back with the Butcher Lance still in her lower mouth.



She stared at the flames of the campfire and continued in an emotionless tone.




"Well, you can think of it that way. I'm not that interesting, so you better give up on me. I've already given up on myself. That's why I've been living as a lone adventurer."



"Tough."



"I'm still on the better ones. Among Oni, there are those whose mere presence can destroy a town. When that happens, they get hunted down and have to live in hiding, avoiding people's eyes forever. I'm lucky to have found a village that accepts me."




"There."



"Huh?"



"Together, fun? Yes? continue?"




It sounded pretty far-fetched, but I didn't mind this level of misfortune at all. Let's do it one more time.




"Did you listen to what I said? There might be even worse misfortune next time—Hyaa♡! Hey, don't move! Listen to me you—ahh♡!"



"Unterstood, Unterstood. Unlucky. Let's, have fun."




In the quiet night, we had slow and intimate sex by the campfire. It is the dream of every man and woman in this world. Despite the constant interruptions, I wasn't afraid of this kind of mishap. I find a little happiness in this misfortune.



"Ah♡! You're so shameless♡! Isn't this too much♡?! You just had an affair with a subhuman woman♡! Yesterday♡! And now♡!"




As I thrust into her, Kyo complained in a cute voice.



Then I stopped moving and conveyed my thoughts.



"I, Butcher."



"Right..."



"Find women. r​​​​​​​​​​​mitochondriaа​​​​​​​​​​​is the powerhousep​​​of the celle. Normal."



"Ah..."



Kyo gazed at the night sky and moaned from the depths of her throat.



"Dangerous... This person is dangerous... I might have gotten involved with a terrible person..."




"Too bad, late."



"Ugh, fine... Just don't dirty my clothes, though. I really like this outfit."



Saying that, Kyo remained seated on my lap and removed her jacket.




Her sweat-drenched breasts were exposed to my view. They were well-shaped and firm, like those of a fit woman. 



 She had tied her hair back and tucked it into a mushroom hat, and when she untied it, her slightly bluish-black hair fell gracefully, just long enough to cover her chest.



This was the first time I had seen her completely naked, her skin was beautiful and smooth, and her drooping eyes under the flickering firelight looked seductive. 




We were thoroughly interrupted.



Exploding scorching charcoal landed on my shoulder... but that was just the beginning. Getting bitten by a venomous snake on the Achilles, surrounded by a swarm of insects, headbutted by a night owl in flight, getting a cramp during ejaculation, and so on. Finally, a bizarre phenomenon occurred when the bucket filled with water fell from the sky. We were continuously plagued by misfortune, and as I repeatedly got interrupted while ejaculating, Kyo's consciousness began to slip away.






"Ha... ♡ Ha... ♡ Please, forgive me ♡ Master, I'm so sorry... ♡"




The number of times Kyo reached climax and the number of times I didn't finish at all was totally unbalanced. Kyo > Me. So unfair. I can't concentrate, wondering what misfortune will come next. This is more annoying than I imagined.




What I learned from multiple attempts is that apparently, the most dangerous moment is right before she reaches orgasm. Realizing this fact, I intentionally timed my ejaculation with a sudden stroke to successfully ejaculate deeply inside her. This is what we call a stroke of luck, sort of.



It seems I was trapped by the strange compulsion that I must make a girl climax before ejaculating. I can ejaculate whenever I want after all. And I can still thrusting away while cumming. I ended up learning something important from Kyo.




"Thank you."



"Eh... ♡? Thank you too... ♡?"




 After wiping completely-spent Kyo and letting her sleep in the car with Yakumo, I spent the rest of the night alone tending to the bonfire.




The night in Mifosis was full of discoveries.



Among the stars in the night sky, there were stars that actually had the shape of "☆." Shooting stars constantly streaked across, and I even spotted the silhouette of an owl flying in a hurry somewhere. What a lively night. There's a flying dish too. Mifosis is just too interesting.




Now, what kind of journey lies ahead?



As I tuned into my surroundings and enjoyed the night of another world, I felt my mood lifting. I hope everyone's doing okay. I am doing well.





prev   TOC   next

 



If you like the translation, please consider sending me some ko-if.

I truly appreciate any support you can give.

   

What do you think?

Please refrain from posting/asking for spoilers, thanks!

1 Comments

Previous Post Next Post