Reincarnated lord Chapter 196

size :  

                                                                                                                                                                                          

HAREM | Quest
In Mother's Palm

Chapter 196


prev   TOC   next





"Fuhahaha! You've done well to come this far, brave hero!"



――What's going on?



If I remember correctly, I was savoring the delicious Three Sisters bowl, indulging in the Lordly experience. Then mother-in-law barged in, blaming Teresa's inability to conceive because of her chuunibyou antics then...



Hand!



―― Alright, I didn't see anything.



I mean...I haven't experienced getting "splat". But in this situation, it feels like I've been "splat" and got reincarnated again...




"Fuhahaha! Hero, do you seriously think you can take me down? Me? Demon Queen Teresa?"




I was indeed in a room befitting a demon lord's castle. She was reclining on her throne, laughing heartily. After all, she was currently in "Demon" mode.



Her tan skin was darker than usual, her emerald-like eyes were now red, and her sclera turned black. Horns sprouted from her head, and her limbs, breasts, and groin were covered in demonic exoskeleton-like armor.



Hmm? Is this person really a human? That might be one of the seven wonders of this world.



But more importantly, what's up with this situation?




Hmm, right, it's a dream.



It has to be.



I tried to convince myself of that, but deep down, I was accepting this undeniable reality. I mean, it could be fake or illusion or something, but...




"Now, come at me!"




And Onee-sama stood up.




*Boing*




Her tanned busty breasts bounced, and the supple curves of her waist and thick thighs were mesmerizing. Her moist skin made me want to kneel and let her step on... cough, caress it.




A villainess, a demon queen, they often wear pretty revealing outfits, do they? It makes sense now, how can heroes or heroines even hope to take them down, especially when they're all decked out in that kind of armor? They're real heroes, no doubt.



It seems she noticed my unabashed gaze inspecting her body, and she smirked.



*Munyu,*



She lifted her bombastic breasts with her demon hands.



"Hohoouh, *cough*."



I tried to maintain my composure but she continued to fondle her own breasts.



 *Squeeze, squish, squish!*



And not only that,



*rubs*,



She traced her exposed groin.



―― Kuuh! What a deadly attack!



Is this the power of a demon lord? My dick is about to explode!




"Fuhaha, hero, you seem captivated by my body. To think I would enchant the hero who came to defeat me....Now that's some taboo!"




Mmm, Onee-chan acts satisfied.



"Aren't you afraid of me, brave one?  Are you more eager to take me than to be afraid of me?"




"Yes!"




The Hero Desmond chose "yes" with all his might.




"When it comes to if I'm afraid of you or not, I am. However, what's truly frightening is the allure of the demon queen that has driven me to this point!"




"Fuhaha." Onee-chan looked pleased. "Well, it can't be helped. Very well then, hero, submit to me! If you do, I'll let you do whatever you want with this body. Seduce me and impregnate me! Fuhaha! To think that the Demon Queen will get used by the hero, what else can it called if not breaking the rule? Fuhahaha!"



...I mean...it's kind of normal? I think this kind of plot is quite common. And what's with this all farce?..... but I think I sort of understood the concept.



In other words, Teresa considers this situation a taboo and wants me to impregnate her for that. That's why she prepared this so-called demon queen's castle play... How annoying.




Um um, while Onee-chan seemed delighted and cute, I was more irritated than anything else.



This...annoying forty-something-year-old ha-!



Boom!



The demon's claws grazed my cheek and shattered the wall behind me.



"Hmm, I think I sensed something unpleasant just now."



....



Should I lie down on my back and show my belly while naked?




――To be honest, I don't mind that at all.



But...



"Teresa!"



"What is it, Hero!?"



"I refuse!"




"You have no right to refuse!"




Ugh, this demon is too strong.





"Don't you... want to violate me? Want me to conceive your child?..."



Ugh, this demon is adorably troublesome.



But I can't ignore this unusual irritation I'm experiencing.




"I won't become yours, you'll become mine!"




"Deal!"





Immediate answer from Demon Lord.




"Hahaha, that's right, that's also breaking of rules. Well, perhaps it's even more so. You truly inherit the title of a breaker, um um."



――So, what's the point of this charade?



"Alright, Hero, I'll become yours, and you can violate and impregnate me as you please, and have me give birth as you please! Hahaha, what a delight!"




She's quite enthusiastic about it, this demon.



"So, how do you want to do it? Are you going to strip me right here? You monster, You're even worse than the Demon Lord. Fuhaha."



With great enthusiasm, Onee-chan started peeling off her demon exoskeleton and exposed her beautifully tanned skin, but still left the ones on her arms and legs on. She seemed to understand my preferences quite well.



If I don't take this opportunity to violate her now, it'll be a blow to my reputation as a Lord.



But.....



It's annoying, you know?



I've worked quite hard to impregnate her all this time. Of course, Charlotte-chan is my number one, but I want to love the other girls fairly too. Yet, I've prioritized her for impregnation.



For example...



"Darling, today I..."



"Sorry, Teresa is..."



*sulking*




It's unforgivable. This calls for severe punishment.



"Teresa."



"What is it, Hero Master?"



What do you mean Hero Master?



――Well, I won't nitpick anymore.




"In the name of Desmond, I command you to submit to me."



"I understand. Huh?" *――piiing!*





She said, "Eh?" and I responded with the same, "Eh?" Somehow, I thought I could do it, and it actually happened. Why? I shouldn't have been able to use that kind of magic, but somehow, in this 'worldline,' I felt like I could.




Wait, 'Worldline'? What am I...




"Fu~ohh..." Teresa's eyes sparkled. "Subjugation, it certainly does look like a subjugation spell. Evslave the Demon Lord, me. Fufufufu! Truly a breaker!"




Onee-chan was in a good mood.



But her definition of "breaker" has become even less clear. Isn't this pretty cliche? Or is it that I'm too corrupted...




Well, whatever.



Now, Teresa, shall we start punishment time?



――Gufufu






"Oh my, Desmond-sama, you're getting so lively."



Phew...



Margaret-sama, who wrapped herself in Desmond's shirt, had a pleased look on her face, looking like she had done a good job.




She was in Desmond's bedroom, momentarily existing in a hypothetical state. Currently, time was frozen everywhere except within her palms. Well, that wasn't entirely accurate. In fact, the time within her plan which is "separated" from the outside world was moving at an incredibly fast speed.



However, everything within this simulated world is also a reality.




【Clap Your Fortune】



 It is a technique to bring others into the simulated world accelerated by her skill <Three thousand realms in reach>. Those who are swallowed are forced to experience a simulated reality hypothetically for a moment, precisely the time it takes for a hand to be successfully clapped.




It is a supposition, imaginary.




Nevertheless, simulated reality that closely resembles reality could affect the body when the mind experiences something intense. Experiencing intense fear in this reality could even cause the physical body in the real world to turn gray.




"Did you have a good dream just now?"




In front of her, there were four naked figures, frozen as if time had stopped.



She, the 《witch》 who can predict the future in parallel worlds, smiled kindly.



"I hope this will help Teresa-chan get pregnant."




While mental experiences could influence the body, simply conceiving a child with it was impossible. Even if she got pregnant in a fake world, it would only result in an imaginary pregnancy in the real world. That's why...



"I'll make sure to give Teresa-chan a proper punishment to help her become pregnant. As a reward, I'll let Desmond-sama experience the fantasy that you've been wanting all this time. Ufufufufu."



The 《Witch》 smiled. her mesmerizing eyes and lips forming a twisted crescent moon.



――But, currently, there's no one here to see that demonic sight.





prev   TOC   next

 




If you like my translation, please consider sending me some ko―if.

I truly appreciate any support you can give.

What do you think?

Please refrain from posting/asking for spoilers, thanks!

1 Comments

  1. Thanks for the chapter. Desmond, punish her properly! To give preferential treatment to her, and even make the most precious treasure of all readers(Liz) sad, Teresa needs to get a great punishment!

    ReplyDelete
Previous Post Next Post