Reincarnated lord Chapter 197

size :  

                                                                                                                                                                                          

HAREM | Quest
In Mother's Palm

Chapter 197


prev   TOC   next




"I order you, Teresa, to put your hands behind your head and lean back."


"Nuh!"



She followed the instructions.



She did as I said. Maybe she would've done it anyway if I'd just asked nicely, but there's a big difference between doing something willingly and doing it because I ordered it.



"Gufufu, you look great, Teresa."



"Ugh, why do I feel so weird and creepy?"



 ――It's normal.



I pondered, wondering what expression would grace her face if I said those words.



I walked towards Teresa with anticipation, my pants bulging with excitement, as we stood alone in the demon lord's chamber. It felt like a cheesy setup.




"Hmm."



I stared intensely at her body.



 ――Yes, she had an amazing body that didn't seem like that of a woman in her forties. Her pink nipples stood out cutely on her well-developed breasts. The center between her spread legs was smooth and bare.




Splendid. Bravo, hurray!



"Kuh, I can't move... I've never felt anything like this before....."



She's an absolute force to be reckoned with, so it's normal that she's feeling strange about being ordered and restrained like this for the first time. Onee-sama had a frustrated look on her face. Well, I didn't realize I had these kinds of kink.




"Teresa, isn't this situation a violation for you?"




"...It is, but..."



I whispered softly as I moved my lips closer to Onee-sama's ear. "Feeling humiliated like this is quite normal, Teresa."




"Hyaaah❤"



I inserted my tongue into her ear, and she reacted interestingly, shuddering.



"H-Hey, Desmond, there are things I'm fine with because it's you,  but there are also limits ❤❤."



Right back at you. I licked and circled her cute ear before moving my lips to her nipple without parting it from her body. I want to mark that she was mine."



Your nipples are so hard. Getting so aroused in a situation like this, that's quite a taboo."



"You think so?" 



With a teasing smile, I sucked on her nipple.




*Lick, lick.* Hmm, her nipple is still as delicious as ever. And with each kiss, a lovely voice along with drool fell from her mouth. The taste of her sweaty skin was superb. I got lost in sucking on her nipples.



"Ah... Desmond....I don't know why, but being immobilized and dominated like this is.....so good. You're indeed a breaker."




Hmm, I think that's pretty typical too.




"That's right." I said while stroking her thighs. "Ah...❤"




Continuing, I swept over her hairless slit.



*Squish*



"Fyaaah... Nnn, Hiiuuu❤!"



"Does it feel good, Teresa? If it feels good, move your hips and rub against my fingers. Masturbate with my fingers."




"Ah, haah... Feels good... This is... wonderful... ohhh..."




With her hands clasped behind her head, big sister Teresa straddled my fingers and masturbated. You're going to blister my finger... ――Gufufu



"Ah, my clit... feels good... Haa, ohhh..."



She moved her hips provocatively in that obscene pose. *Plop, squelch* The lewd sounds echoed in the room, and I couldn't be more delighted.



Teresa's tanned skin flushed as she breathed heavily and masturbated. Alright, should I try putting it in?




*Squish❤*



"Fuhih! Ah, ngh... Desmond, you're tormenting me."



"You seem to be enjoying this violation, Onee-chan."




Her vaginal walls clenched my fingers tightly, *squeeze* ❤.




"Ah, ahh, more, I want you to call me Onee-chan..."



"Naughty onee-chan, I love you." I whispered in her ear.



"Ah, hii! ❤"



*Sploosh* Love nectar gushed out.



While still sucking on my fingers, she moved her hips.



Hmm, now that we're at it. *Sniff, sniff.*



"Do you like the scent of my armpits?"



"I love it, it's delightful."




"You sinful person❤! Ah, why is it even more arousing than usual?  Being smelled like this... Ngh, don't lick! No, please lick it❤ Ahh, Desmond, you're breaking me❤."



In that case, ――Gufufu.




I ordered her to keep the same position and spread her slit while I watched and smelled her. Her lewd juices gushed out.



I had her spread her butt cheeks, imitating Katherine, sniffing, licking, and even inserting my tongue in. Finally, I latched onto her clit, sucked on her honeypot, and thrust my tongue in, making her hips writhe.




"Ohh... What is this, what is happening? Even though you do this all the time....♪ Ah, ku... Fuha, nnhaaah! I'm going to climax again... ❤"



In her obscene straddle position, she trembled and squirted.




"Fuhii... hoaa... ❤ Ku... something like this... I could usually endure, but... Ngh, nnuuuh! Isn't it about time? Desmond, insert your dick in, or you prefer me to suck it? It would be against the rule for me to enjoy it alone."




Again, pretty normal.




"I refuse. Now, pee."




"Fuhaha, sounds good. Of course, you should do it too. Peeing together is quite fun."




That was a very tempting invitation, but...



"No, just you."



I held her thighs up.



""There you go. Shh, shh."



"Hey, don't get carried away! Doing something like this to me..."




"This is also quite a violation, isn't it?"




I spoke the magic word.




"Kuu. Very well. Behold my urination!"



"As expected of Onee-sama."



"Nn, kuu..."



"So, let's spread your pussy wide open for a better view?"



"Kuu... you are a true breaker. You should not be allowed out in the society....."




Quit complaining! "But I'll only do this to Onee-chan, alright?"




"I see❤... nngh..."



"Ooh."



I felt her tense her abdomen. Then, from her pussy, which she had opened with her own fingers, came a stream...



*Drip, drip, drip...*



"Hoaa..."



Breathing heavily while being supported by me, it seemed that big sister was quite excited. I also felt like I was breaking a lot of taboos.




So, for the finishing touch...




I seated her on the Demon King's chair, spreading her legs in an "M" shape.




"Fuh... finally, you're going to insert it?"




"Yes, but before that..."




"Nnaah!"




Oh my, acting like a cat, are we? As I brought my nose closer to her recently urinated pussy, she made a cute sound. *Sniff, sniff*.




"Idiot, you idiot..."




"It smells good. Let's clean it up. *Chu, lick*... Your urine tastes salty, Teresa."




*Kuu, aah! Hiiin! idiot, you idiot!"




"Even as you say that, it's not just urine, there's something slippery mixed in there."




"Of course there is."




Naturally, as expected of ero elf.




But thinking this way, the true Breaker would be someone like Charlotte... She would probably happily accept the same things, I believe.



*Suck* "Mmm, delicious."



"You pervert."



"How about you? You're enjoying this, aren't you?"



While looking at Onee-sama, who seemed a bit teary-eyed, I unfastened my belt. Then, she moistened her lips, showing her arousal despite the initial resistance.




I exposed my throbbing cock, which was ready for action.





"Fua... ❤ The smell of your dick."





"You pervert!"



"What about you? Aren't you enjoying this, little brother?"




"Lick it."



"Yes, aaah..."



With my feet up on the throne's armrest, I brought my dick closer to her lips. bringing the tip of my meat to onee-chan's lips. I love it when she stretches out her tongue to greet me.




"*Lick, lick, slurp*.....uu, if you want me to lick you properly, bring it closer....."




With an upward glance, she played her part. I swayed my hips right at the edge of her reach, teasing her, inserting just the tip before pulling out. "*lick*, *suck*  *suck*, hmmmm..."




Drool mixed with lewd juice spills out onto her dark tits.




"*plop*..... ah....."




 Leaving the memorable mouth, I slide down, smearing my juice on her skin. I touch her labia and slide in.




"Kuhhhhhh...... Desmond...please hurry.....ooh."





 I rub against it, resisting the urge to insert it immediately at the sound of her wistful voice. I touch her clit with the tip, insert just the tip, and pull it right out.





"Oh, you're so mean..... Ohhh, ravage and pour your seed into me already. Ohhh, I can't, I can't stand it, this, this....."




 The demon king's chair shook.



 ――You're under my spell, right? What is this resistance.....*shudder*



 Then, as you wish.



*Thrust... *



"Oh, aaah... You're... you're inserting, ahh... ❤"



"Kuu, Teresa, you are so tight. But it's so slippery, so wet..."



"Ah, ahh... I'm being slowly... invaded in, nn, ahh... ❤"




I slowly, slowly plowed her inner sanctum.




"Ahh, Desmond ❤ embrace me, please ❤ I want to wrap my legs around you and hug you..."



Onee-chan's eyes were now red, but deep within, I could see heart marks.



"Fah, ahh..."



She whimpered with a sweet voice, making me want to hold her without thinking. However, I had to be firm here...




"No, until you conceive, hugging is off-limits."




"What?! That's... this... Cuddling and sharing each other's warmth ... that's what sex is supposed to be! That's against the rules!"




Hmm, you have a point. You're a demon, after all.




However, her argument... Wouldn't doing it like a double violation? In this world, where eros is nonexistent, there is no lovemaking, only acts of procreation. So, if having sex is considered against the rules in the first place then....what an intriguing paradox.




"No, until you're pregnant."



"Unn, unn... ❤"



As I said that, I continued to move my hips. With my hands on the armrest, I'm not touching her except my cock. Ah, I'm almost about to climax.



"Not enough... this is not enough, it's so lonely... uuu, please cuddle me, Desmond! ❤"



Her eyes were now red with heart-shaped pupils. "Fuaa, aaah..."



While listening to her sweet voice and gazing into her eyes, my heart wavered. But here, I must remain strong.




"No."



"Demon!"



"Call me what you want. Fu-ha-ha-ha-ha!"



"Ah, nn... This kind of, this kind of forbidden act is... Ah, aah... ❤"




"Fufufu, your body doesn't lie, onee-chan. Your precious place is squeezing me so tight."



I'm in the role of the villain here.



*Squelch, squelch*.



"Faaan... this...If I become pregnant because of this forbidden act... haa ❤❤"




You're really into it, huh, onee-chan?




"Get pregnant, Teresa, let the seeds fill you."




I'm getting into it too.




"Ah, here it goes. I'm going to ejaculate. I'll ejaculate inside your womb. I'll leave it all inside."




"This...... I haven't come yet....."



"Sorry, but I'm afraid I'm the only one who gets to cum here. Oh, ohhhh, I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming. Get pregnant, Teresa.




Still, I pushed deep inside, towards her innermost part, her cervix clung to me with a passionate embrace.



*splurt, splurt, twitch, twitch.*



"Ohh... I'm cumming, it feels good..."



"Kuu, I haven't finished yet.... Desmond...you demon."



Despite saying that, you're spreading your legs wide, onee-chan. Accepting my semen and squeezing me with your folds...and then.



""Oh, "" "I'm pregnant."



――Yeah, that's how it should be. After all the trouble you've caused me!




"Haha, hahaha, I'm pregnant, Desmond! your child! Mine and your child! Fuhahahaha!"





Looking at onee-sama, who had tears in the corners of her eyes and seemed genuinely happy, all those thoughts seemed unimportant.




"I command with a slave curse, Teresa, be released from my slave contract."



"Oh, ohhh!?"



As her limbs regained their freedom, she immediately...



――Pacman-ed me.



Ohhhh! Full-power 【Physical Enhancement】! Plus (sex)! Tsk, I'm going to be crushed!



"Fuhahahaha! Fuhahahaha!"



Onee-chan clung to me tightly and wouldn't let go. Oh no, I am suffocating...



My consciousness began to blur, I had no idea that this was not real. And in reality, she had not yet become pregnant. Little did I know that in the future, I would borrow a mysterious chain from my mother-in-law to bind her daughter and impregnate her once again.




I mean, I don't even know that this is a simulation.



"Fuhahahaha, I'm finally pregnant, fuhahahaha!"



Big sister squeezed me with all her might...



――I can't breathe...





prev   TOC   next

 




If you like my translation, please consider sending me some ko―if.

I truly appreciate any support you can give.

What do you think?

Please refrain from posting/asking for spoilers, thanks!

1 Comments

Previous Post Next Post