Butcher Demon Chapter 303

size :  

                                                                   

The Demon's Compass

Butcher Demon Chapter 303 Farewell night



prev   TOC   next






Knock, knock...



"Yes."



"It's Gevaudan."



"Come in."



As I opened the door and entered, I was greeted by Haruka in her pajamas. She was sitting on the bed, drying her hair. Her negligee gave her a mature look, which contrasted nicely with her usual cheerful outfit.



"What brings you here at this hour?"



We were in a hotel room. Yakumo was fast asleep in another room.



"I thought that I should say goodbye."



"Goodbye?"



"We're leaving."



".....Eh?!"



After a pause of a few seconds, Haruka stood up.




"Are you really, leaving...?"




"I guess so."



"When do you leave?"



"Tomorrow."



"So suddenly.....?"



Haruka's expression froze.



"When you say you're leaving...... do you even know where you're going?"



"We're heading to the alien city. Kyo seems to be able to guide us."



"What about Yakumo-kun?"



"I'm taking him with me."




"But it's dangerous..."



"And I know that aliens are more tolerant of outsiders, in a way, human cities might be even riskier for us. Not all humans are as understanding as you, and Yakumo and I have our reasons. If we're discovered by FORCOM, it will cause trouble, not to mention inconvenience for all of you. It's just the way things are. I will take responsibility for Yakumo. Besides, it seems more efficient for my goal to operate on an alien planet.




After hearing my explanation, she clutched her pajamas near her chest and looked down.




"I see... I don't know why, but I felt like I had this feeling that I could stay with Gevaudan and Yakumo-kun forever."



"I wish I could stay with you, but there are things I must do, things only I can do. I can't stay here forever."



Then, she let out a small sigh and her expression softened.



"You probably won't see me again, will you?"



"The world is in turmoil right now. I don't know what will happen in the future, and I don't think I'll ever come back here."



"Then what do you want to do about that.....promise?"



She asked with a shy glance.



That promise...? 



Are you talking about the first contact situation? The one where you said you'll do anything.




When you say 'anything' it usually leads to... well, sex. But just asking her is just impossible, isn't it... 




――But there's Abigail's example...




Why not give it a shot? If it works, it could be a jackpot. It's like winning the lottery. With a light-hearted feeling, I decided to just say it.



"Then, let me do you."



"Wha?!"



"Just kidding. Ed gave me a smartphone. I thought we could exchange contact information."



I quickly corrected myself as I saw her wide-eyed, startled expression.



That was a close call. I'm a selfish, greedy person who didn't want to shatter the image of the noble Gevaudan she had in her mind.



We exchanged contact information with QR codes, but I struggled. Being digitally illiterate, I couldn't keep up with modern smartphones.



I had to ask Haruka for help. She managed to do it for me.



"Hehe... You sure you'll be fine without me around?"



"It's my first time with a smartphone, that's all."



I put on a strong front, and Haruka laughed as if finding it amusing. Her relaxed smile suited her well.



"――All right. I have preparations for tomorrow, so I should go soon."



"Oh, okay."



"Lewd stuff."



I heard a voice from behind and turned around.



There stood Haruka, her cheeks slightly flushed.



"Do you want to do it.....?"



Oh?



Is it happening!?




"You know my body is not normal right? Is that okay for you?"




I suppressed my urge and tried to ensure explicit consent. After all, once we start, it might be hard to stop. Dirty Gevaudan is a beast, but noble Gevaudan is a gentleman.



...




In response to my question, Haruka didn't say anything. Instead, she leaned closer to me. Her arms wrapped around me, and the scent of shampoo from her freshly washed hair wafted up.




I cautiously extended my tongue and lightly touched her lips as a test. It's this kind of fantasy sex like this. Is it okay?



She gasps and stares at the mass, dripping with saliva descended from above, creating a scene that could be straight out of a horror movie. However, as I used the tip of my tongue to caress her upper lip several times, she eventually closed her eyes, as if ready herself for it, and opened her mouth wide and took it.



The bliss of being welcomed into a girl's soft mouth.



At first, it was just a polite and modest kiss, playing with her tongue gently. But I gradually, slowly, slid my tongue into her mouth while observing Haruka's reactions.



By the time she realized it, her mouth was completely filled with my tongue.



"Mmm... mmm... Mm? Mm-hmm...!?"



With puffed-up cheeks, Haruka struggled to breathe.



She turned her head back and I held her back, ensuring she wouldn't escape, wrapping my arms around her. I increased the pace, massaging, and fumbling with her oral cavity thoroughly.




As I coiled her tongue around mine and wriggled it against her,  the base of her tongue, the back of her back teeth, exploring spots that were usually off-limits, her breaths became restrained, and a subtle flush crept into her cheeks.



I felt her body temperature rise in my arms, and her nape grew slightly damp. Her response to this fantasy caress was quite positive.




"Mm, mmm, mmm... Chu. Haa, haa..."




When I withdrew my dark tongue, saliva threads formed. Haruka looked at this evidence of sexual consent with a dreamy gaze.



"Sorry for ruining the mood, but could you undress yourself?"



I clicked my nails, "..... yes....." and Haruka blushed with embarrassment. She began unbuttoning her pajamas herself.



 *Putt..... putt..... putt..... putt..... putt.....* The woman's soft skin begins to show after each button. It's waiting time.




Her top falls to the floor. Showing her moist, damp skin still retained the heat of the shower. I finally get to see the treasure that had been glimpsed all the time we were acting in the forest. Nice bikini tan line.



Next, she takes off her pants and immediately hugs me.




"What about your panties? You still have it on."




"After we go to bed."




"Alright, please show me until the end."




"Hmph!"




Haruka pouted and lifted my apron, then gasped.



"――E?!"



I could tell her heart rate was rising. Obviously, this is an unexpected reaction.




"It's okay if you're scared. You don't have to force yourself."



—But if you can't, at least with your mouth...



Before I could say it, Haruka knelt down on the floor on the spot.




Haruka observed the grotesque erection in detail, bulging veins, from top to bottom. Took a deep breath, and flicked the tip of her tongue.




She gently grasped the thick shaft and carefully licked the underside. Her eyes were clearly moist as she looked up at me over the meat rod.




Gradually, she became more passionate, using her lips. She moistened it with saliva, her breaths staring to get hot. When I petted the top of her head like a good girl, she took it as a signal. She kissed the back of the glans before swallowing the engorged head.




"Mm...!"



It was just a tip but it felt refreshing.



As I watched her diligently service my son, by the time I realized it, her hands reached for my ass.



She cupped my cheeks with both hands, creating lewd sounds with her hand-free b​​​​​​​​​​​neverl​​​​​​​​​​​gonnao​​​​​​​​​​​givew​​​​​​​​​​​youj​​​​​​​​​​​upob. Her face was already bright red as she furiously rubbed her face against the pole, and her stiff nipples brushed against my thigh. She was aroused.



Did she suddenly become more aggressive after seeing the Butcher Lance...?




Oh, right. I remember that the condom size Haruka always kept was large. Maybe she genuinely likes big ones. I shouldn't let this opportunity slip away. I extended my tongue and played with her boobs.




"Mm... Mm... Fuun...? Nnn...!"




I squeezed her breasts until their shape changed, teased her nipples with the tip of my tongue, and paid careful attention to her side. I traced her collarbone and softly choked her neck. While enjoying oral sex together, Haruka released my member from her mouth, her face flushed with fever.



"I-I can't......"



She looked up at me with a desperate gaze.



"What should I do? My heart won't stop pounding, and my chest feels like it's going to burst..."




She had apparently been pleasuring herself without me noticing, as her hands were already soaking wet.




I think you might have the potential to be a size queen. I won't say such an unsophisticated thing out loud. Instead, I responded by lifting her and laying her on the bed.




I spread her legs and placed my throbbing shaft against her panties, starting the customary ritual of announcing that it would soon be entering her.



"……♡!"




Haruka covered her mouth with both hands as she witnessed the hideous creature that peeking out from between her legs. She already had an idea of what would happen next.





"Um... condom..."




"I can't wear one, size-wise." 



 I then explained that butcher sex rarely results in pregnancy. I assured her that I'd pull out. There was no turning back at this point.




"Then just get it in..... already."





Ignoring my desperate explanation, Haruka raised her hips, disregarding safe sex. It was a resounding okay.



I slid the cute college girl's panties down and pressed my glans against her slit. Without much effort, it went in smoothly.



"――n, guhaah♡!?"



Although she let out a somewhat intense sound, I pretended not to hear. Three strokes in, two strokes out. Slowly, I advanced my hips, sliding smoothly. *Slurp, slurp—thud*. Successful insertion.




"Haah♡ Haah♡ Haah♡ Haah♡"



It seemed she had lightly climaxed from the penetration alone, as she stared at the ceiling, unable to move. I decided to check her condition deep inside while I had the chance with a gentle thrust.



I discovered the point where her folds react the most. This had to be our paradise where we both could enjoy ourselves. All right, this is where we'll play.




As I continued searching for the ideal point of impact, Haruka suddenly let out a loud scream.




"Ah, ah――――ah, aiie-―♡!!"




She arched her back, her mouth wide open. She squeezed her eyelids tightly shut. Clenched the sheets into fists.



Butcher's Lance for tonight is less aggressive than usual. However, it seemed she had been overwhelmed nonetheless.




"Have you cum already?"



"Sorry..."



Haruka muttered, gazing blankly at the sheets, saying only that.



Upon reflection, it occurred to him that she had been in a life-threatening situation for quite some time, which might have significantly heightened her sexual desire. Thanks to that, she seemed to have fallen into a rather deep orgasm, still keeping Butcher's Lance in her lower mouth, her whole body twitching irregularly.



"I'm moving."



I waited for her convulsions to subside before resuming.



"――Nnn..... ah♡!?"



I sent my hips repeatedly toward the paradise I had discovered earlier. She offered little resistance by now. It was a sea of love juices. My son, who hadn't taken a dip in the summer waters for a long time, was quite delighted. I couldn't resist the urge to thoroughly enjoy taking down a regular person.




"Ah♡! Ah♡! Ah♡! Ah♡!"





 She opens her mouth so wide that her molars are fully exposed and just screams back in appreciation of the pleasure I'm sending her. It feels good to see a woman who has abandoned all sense of reason and is indulging in wild and lewd sex.




 I can't even imagine it from her usual serious atmosphere. I wonder if it means that she trusts me enough to show me this kind of charming side of her in just a week. Well, there is definitely a suspension bridge effect. Whatever the case, the fact that I feel a strong sense of satisfaction not only in forcibly violating but also in being accepted in such a sexual encounter may be proof that I am still able to maintain my human pride somewhere.





I could have cum already, but since it was a rare opportunity, I decided to wait for Haruka's second climax. I continued paddling slowly on top of her. I was a veteran in female body surfer. I was going to ride it out properly and make the best splash.




"Tell me when you're about to cum. I'll cum too."




 I was thinking about finishing outside. It's also fun to get a girl dirty.




However, as soon as Haruka heard this, she desperately propped herself up and hugged my neck.




"Inside...! Please cum inside...!"



"Are you sure?"



"Please...!"




Being begged for a creampie was undoubtedly satisfying for a man. It was a satisfaction rooted in the spiritual aspect, the feeling of a moment when hearts truly connected.




I crushed Haruka onto the bed and thrust my cock deep inside.



"――――――――――♡♡!!"




Despite the soft embrace, I indulged in the pleasure as my overheated brain gradually cooled down.




All the heat I was losing was being passed on to Haruka through my cock. She was flushed and unable to breathe under me. I could feel from her violent full-body spasms that her brain was overheating from the intense ecstasy.



Thus, we shared a precious moment of stillness while the waves of orgasm subsided.



 Haruka was the first to go through a wave of orgasm.




"Haah... haah... still... cumming... it feels weird... ah... guh... ♡"




She was shocked by the abnormal situation of semen still flowing into her vagina. She squirmed as she felt the sensation of warm fluids circulating under her navel.



"Ah... ♡ Uhh... ♡! No... my tummy.....feels strange... ♡"



"Just a little more, hang in there."




"Yesh...♡"



After a few minutes, the Butcher seed injection was finally complete. I haven't had normal sex in a while, but this is a good one.




"Haah... haah... haah..."



Exhausted, Haruka lay on the bed, panting heavily. Her eyes, still filled with heat, stared intently at the Butcher.



I decided to send a subtle signal.



".....Nn♡"


With my son still stiff inside her, I made a slow thrust. Knocking gently on the depths of her vagina.



Then Haruka hugged a nearby pillow and glanced at me as she nuzzled her face into it.



"..... just one more."




We entered round two.



Ultimately, she surrendered in the third round.




It was already late into the night. At this hour, the city would be sound asleep no matter where we went. I abandoned preparations for departure and decided to spend my last night in Haruka's room.




"About that promise..."



Haruka said, wrapping herself in the sheets.




"I thought you were going to tell me to come with you."




She seemed to have expected that...




"Sorry for not being considerate, but it's impossible."



"I understand."




She sulked slightly and pinched my dark tongue. It seemed she had taken a liking to my tongue and had been playing with it, stretching it and tying it up.




"Why..."



Haruka suddenly looked like she was about to cry and stroked my face.



"How did you get such a body?"



It was strange that this question hadn't come up until now. She must have been quite careful about it as well.



Time for pillow talk.



That I fought as a soldier in the 88. That I died in a battle. Waking up a butcher. Life in prison. Escape. And revenge.




"――What are you going to do then?"



"I don't know what to say."



Completely recreating Professor Titania's lesson would be impossible.



After some thought, I summarized it in a few words.



"I guess it's like going to beat the demon king."



"Demon king... You mean, you're going to defeat the alien king?"



Haruka looked at me in astonishment. It was kind of embarrassing.



"It's reckless, but I promised someone I love. Since I made the promise, I intend to see it through."



"Love?"



In an instant, I could tell that Haruka's eyes were getting emotional.



"Do you already have someone you love?"



"Um, well..."



I slipped up.



"What's up with that! And you're saying it now!?"




"Sorry... I just mean that...'love' is more like....respect or a feeling of wanting to take care of. Something like that."




"So, does that mean you don't have those feelings for me?"



"No, no, that's not what I'm saying. I like you too."



"But?"



"But, in terms of a deeper emotional connection, we haven't really gotten to know each other that well."



"Hah....?"



In my stumbling defense, Haruka sighed and looked up at the ceiling as if exasperated.




"Ugh, seriously. It was such a romantic night..."



I had made a big mistake. I needed to make up for this loss.



"Well then, let's do it again."



"What are you saying? We're not doing it again."



"I might die."




Haruka's expression froze at my sudden words.



"I have this feeling. I was raised as a soldier. So I've been living in the moment and always putting my life on the line. I won't say I'm scared of dying now, but I don't want to have any regrets. I want my live the way I want until the end and go peacefully. When I look back at this moment, I don't want to think, 'Oh, it was a mistake to part with Haruka like that. Why couldn't we resolve the misunderstanding?' I don't want to die with regrets. So I want to make this night a wonderful memory that I can carry with me to the afterlife. I want you to have a good memory too. That's what I mean by 'love.'"




"...."



"So, let's make up, okay?"



Haruka, who had been turned away from me for a while, remained silent, but after waiting for a while, she silently slipped under the sheets.



Then came the rustling sounds and the mound of the blanket moved down towards my lower body...



Our final farewell X was the biggest splash of that day. My speech seemed to have had an effect, and I truly meant what I said.




prev   TOC   next

 



If you like the translation, please consider sending me some ko-if.

I truly appreciate any support you can give.

   

What do you think?

Please refrain from posting/asking for spoilers, thanks!

1 Comments

Previous Post Next Post