Reincarnated lord Chapter 194

size :  

                                                                                                                                                                                         

HAREM | Quest
In Mother's Palm

Chapter 194


prev   TOC   next




The corridor inside the mansion was brightened by the pale moonlight.


 In that dim light, two figures stood facing each other, both carrying a certain seriousness.



"Oh my, Miss 《Witchwhat's wrong? Did you accidentally mix up your dreams with reality?"




"My, my, addressing the lord's mother-in-law with such audacity. Isn't that a little disrespectful to the rightful wife of the leader of the Earl family?" (Officially, James Terrace presides as the Lord of the Terrace.)




Ufufu,



If Desmond were here, he would undoubtedly turn on his heels immediately. 




The evening's most important moment happened quietly in the mansion's hallway.




The moon was shining bright, bathing them in a pale blue spotlight on the night.




On one side stood a handsome old man with gray hair. He had thick eyebrows and a mustache that added to his appearance. His tone resembled aged Scotch...suggesting an air of mystery.




One of the <Strongest> in the kingdom, the "Gray Hound."



She has platinum blonde wavy hair and big emerald eyes. She looked like a young girl, but her voluptuous figure pushed the limits of her blouse (borrowed from Charlotte-chan), exuding an alluring charm that was beyond bewitchingShe's the mother of a woman who's almost forty and another who's around thirty years old.




One of the <Deadliest> in the kingdom, the "Witch of Terrace."




The soft moonlight looked like it was swirling, pulled by their strong connection. It felt almost as intense as the deep sea pressure.



"Why are you still here?" Randolph Steiner, the Knight "Gray Hound", asked.



"I would rather not be spoken to so coldly."



Ufufu, she chuckled, like an innocent little girl who has no evil intentions. Precisely why she is called the 《Witch》.



"And I'm the one who brought the title of Earl to your master."



"Indeed, I am grateful. However, hasn't your business already been concluded?"



"Yes, my business is done. But, you see, I've taken a liking to my son-in-law, and, of course, to Aldora as well. The place where even the scary little dog guarding it and wags its tail so happily...." She tapped the floor of the corridor with her foot.



Her eyes distorted into a crescent moon shape.



Hoho,



And the old man smiled and said, 



"Did you also like it?"



The corners of his mouth perked up, but oddly crooked.



"Yes, very much ❤."



"That's good to hear."



But instead of regular 'hoho'.




"Kukuku." The old man chuckled.



"Perhaps you are already aware of this place?"



His eyes resembled those of a dog finding a toy.




"No." The Mother-in-law replied with a soft smile, charmingly shaking her head. "I had no knowledge of it. All I could see was that this place is unreadable, so to speak.....――"



She looked like a girl holding her favorite doll.



"There are things even a 'witch' can't read?"



"Yes, I can only read things outside of the singularities."



"Then, is this place one of them?"



"Yes, and so is your Lord."



With a sweet smile, she peered into Randolph's gray eyes.



"Ufufu, that young man who always had dead eyes, who would have thought he'd have such lively eyes now.  I wouldn't have guessed this either. But shouldn't you be more appreciative of me? I'm the one who introduced you to your 'young master,' after all."




"Hoho—"




The old man chuckled.



"Now, didn't you just say you didn't know that?"



"Oops, you got me there. Ufufufufu."





A lighthearted conversation with poisoned words hidden beneath. Certainly, Katherine's words about noble are not wrong, but this is on a different level. It was a dance of irony and scythes, trying to break the opponent's stance.



How much did she know, or not know?



She mustn't fall for a feint and give away unnecessary information. Careless assumptions could lead to having your heart removed without you even knowing it.



In the future, that removed heart might be preserved in a jar and used as a bargaining chip.  When a true noble takes a seat at the negotiation table, it's a signal that all matters have been irrevocably resolved...



A common occurrence among the upper class and nobility.



A world that Desmond had no connection to.



But what these two were doing was not a competition for information but rather....



"It's good to see you in good health. However, to meet you here in this mansion... Hoho, I've grown old. But you remained unchanged."



"Ufufu." the beautiful witch smiled.



However, asking about age at this point was a sign of mediocrity. Randolph, a top-class, continues asking.



"Surely, you're not thinking of bearing Desmond-sama's child, are you?"



There, the 'witch' smiled enchantingly.



"Oh my, my, that's a truly wonderful idea, isn't it? Ufufu."



Don't push yourself, old lady.


A certain someone wants to say those words.


But surely, that certain someone can sense something beyond the window.



Randolph doesn't know whether Margaret is still capable of bearing children. Taking an approach that deliberately avoids delving into the young master's sexual techniques, he remains unaware of eros—because it wouldn't be as interesting. He lacks the concept to describe the bewitching appearance of the "witch" who places her hand on her own belly and gently rubs it.



But now, they both shared something more precious than her imaginary baby.




Smiles——their eyes and the corners of their mouths twist into sinister crescent moons, illuminated by the pale moonlight.




"W-what's wrong with this place..."



And it was the dragon girl who was unlucky enough to witness it.








"Ahh, A, Aaa..."




Ugh, it feels so good... Charlotte is the best.



Today, once again in our bedroom, I pressed my beloved wife pressed against the wall with only her hands supporting her, her ass sticking out, as I grab her hips and pounded her from behind.



*Squelch, squelch...* The sound and vibrations send a shiver down my spine and make my rod hard as I savor the sweetness of her folds.



"Haah, ahh... ❤"



I press my hips tightly against her cheeks and cherish every inch of her that my cock got so familiar with. I push my hips against her smooth, glistening, plump buttocks, circling my arm around her, and slip down towards her bewitching thighs. "Nah... Dejumon-shamaa... ❤"



I caress her plush thighs and play with the shivering center of her mound.




"Haah, Aah... ❤♪"



I lift her breasts up, and sink my fingers in, her ample flesh overflows from my hands. When I dug my fingertips harder, her supple skin bounced back.


I delicately lift her bosom from beneath, my fingers sinking into the supple mounds, causing her flesh to spill from the gaps of my fingers. When I grip harder, her supple flesh fights back.



 ――Gufufu.


I roll her swollen tip around with my fingers.



And twist!



"Yaaahh~... ❤❤"



Oh... her walls are clenching. While I grind my hips back and forth, I indulge in her fruit, pushing her platinum blond hair aside with my nose, licking and nibbling on her neck.



"Ah, ahh... Haa, more, Desmond-sama... ❤"



――Oh, the scent is intoxicating. 



My rod inside her twitches, eager to paint her with my color. As I hold Charlotte close, her body writhes with love, her velvety walls squeezing me.



"Oh, it feels so good..."



"Dejumondshaamaa......"In a sweet, needy voice, she tilts her head toward me. Her large, emerald eyes glisten with a heart symbol inside, and I can't help but think it's not just my imagination.



"Nfu, nnn... ❤"



As I extend my tongue, she eagerly received it. "Nnn, chu.... Nn... ❤"



She sucks on my tongue sensually, entwining it with her lustful love tongue. I, too, savor her tongue..."Nfuuh... ❤ Nnnn..."



――Ahhhhh, this is overwhelming. The white-hot magma of desire simmers inside my testicles. Charlotte's body twists and writhes. Even though her lower belly is beginning to bulge, her body wants to conceive another child.




Her velvety walls squeeze me tightly, drawing me in.



"Ohh... it feels so good..."




I released my lips from Charlotte's, and I nibbled at her nape. "Ah... ❤" Through our heart connection, she knew exactly what I was about to do. Her expectations fueled me intensely.




*bit*❤!



"Hiiiin! ❤"



With affection, gentleness, and sharpness, I sink my teeth into her neck, and she arches her back, raising her head in response. With each thrust, honey spurts from our connection, and her trembling inner muscles draw me deeper.




"Ahh...Please stop, Desmond-sama... ❤ You are such an animal... I'm going to get pregnant again... ❤"




Her trembling voice is filled with joy as I release inside her womb, promising to impregnate her once more.




"Fuaah♪... I can feel Desmond-sama..... So much... Ahh...It's filling me up...ah... I'm getting pregnant... Nnnu♪"



Her sweat-drenched body trembles with ecstasy. As she reaches the peak of her orgasm, her hips wriggle instinctively, breathing heavily, wanting to extract every drop of cum from me.




"Ha, haaaa....."



Our beastly breaths mingled and intertwined."



Chu, chu, *lick*..." "Nu... fuah... chu❤"



"Good! You've ejaculated, now it's my turn! If you keep showing me that, I'll wither away if you don't pour your cum into me soon!"



Naturally, My beloved wife's elder sister was next to her, placing her hands on the wall and provocatively shaking her tanned seductive ass at me, as if unable to wait any longer. Really?



——Judging by that puddle under her feet, I should plug it and replenish it with my white fluids, or she might really wither away. Scary!



Yes, on the wall of my bedroom, the exquisite Terrace Sisters both stood naked, their hands on the wall, eagerly offering their body for me to impregnate. One of them was already pregnant——what a magnificent contrast between the brown and white beauties.



By the way, the half-sister of the two lay on my bed, her ass raised, dripping milky fluid from her two gaping holes.




"Ah...Thank you.....Master.... My tummy.....front and back.....so full... ❤"



Honestly, these sisters, this situation is something else.



This is just like the power relationship between their mama and papa... Well! Let's not think about that too much!



"Oh, Desmond, hurry up! My belly is empty, you know? Quickly, do it like you do with those two, fill my womb with your offspring!"



Onee-sama's captivating tanned body swayed and begged for seed. It's true that she's not pregnant while her two sisters are... but I'm doing my best too, you know. Her knights—now my knights, the <Aldora Knights> pregnancy rates have also been increasing.



It seems that even the quarried 《Platinum Breaker》 can feel the impatience.



"Desmond..."



 ――Oh her sweet voice is so lovely.



Well then, as her husband, I'll lavish her with all the affection she deserves.



"Huh, ahn....."



I slowly pulled my flesh stake out from my beloved wife, rubbing my head against her folds. The tightening of her reluctant flesh hole felt... delightful.



*pop*!



As I pulled out the plug, my wet member stood erect, drenched in love juices. Desire oozed from between the platinum blonde curls, and it excited me. 



Seeing the semen spill from her slit makes me feel like I've marked my territory――Gufufu.




By the way, she's Ero elf, so she can hold my seed inside her without spilling a drop. It's like black magic, but she let it spill out because she knows my preferences. This cute wife is too good for me.





*Slap!*


With an indecent sound, she let out a moan. "Yaaan♪" 



I became elated, wedging myself between her ass and smeared it all over her cheeks.



 And of course, Teresa too.



"Ah, I've been looking forward to this."



As I fondled her plump and firm ass, she let out a seductive moan.  Ah, I can't wait to impregnate her through these magnificent hips.



With my throbbing flesh spear, I wedged it between her tanned cheeks.





"Ahhh❤ here it comes! here it comes! ❤ nnghhhhhh ❤"




"Huh? Teresa, did you climax just now?"



"Y-yes ..... ahhh ❤ you kept me waiting for so long... mmm....♪"



"Oh my, Onee-sama seems to be quite enthralled by Desmond-sama's penis."




"That's right. Just like with my sisters, I'm in love with Desmond's dick... Ahh! Desmond is swelling inside me... ❤ Ah, it feels so good... ❤ Ahh..."




Her moans seemed to have an unusual level of enthusiasm.




"Ah, slow...you're moving so slow...oh, I'm being made Desmond's plaything....❤ my whole body is tingling... ♪"




"Teresa, you make a pretty nice voice just now. Kuh, it's so tight..."




"Idiot❤... mmm, haah... ❤"❤❤



I spread her butt cheeks wide enough to see her ass hole stretching, and thrust my hips, making her sweat glisten on her tanned skin. 



Her platinum blonde hair glistened. Her tight walls were like a formidable fortress.




I grasped her waist and shook my hips away. Her breasts, which spilled over from the sides, jiggled rhythmically... ――It's truly a delightful sight.




"Ahh❤, I'm going to break, Desmond is going to break me ❤❤❤"



It's much better to be the one that vigorously pounding away. But I won't lose! "Ahh! I'm being torn apart from the inside by Desmond... ❤"




*plap* *plap* *plap**plap**plap*



The rhythmic sound of our flesh hitting each other, accompanied by her passionate moans, was enough to make me lose control...



"Teresa!"



"Unuuu! Desmond... ❤"



I lifted her legs and thrust even deeper. I squeezed her tanned breasts and passionately tasted her lips, just like I did with her sisters. Her large emerald eyes, so similar to her sister's, sparkled alluringly.



"Mmm, fuu, nnn... ♪"






"It's incredible, you're making such lewd sounds. Onee-sama."



"Um, later, I'll make Charlotte-chan make those sounds too."




"What about now..."



"Um, I won't hold back then..."



With the addition of the 29-year-old spoiled brat who approached with her breasts swaying, the three of us indulged. I made them swallow my saliva, creating a cocktail of our saliva in my mouth before gulping it down.



"Puaa~ahh... Younger sister, it's my turn now."



"I want to be cherished by Desmond-sama too."



My beloved wife smirked and said, 




"In that case, I'll do it together with Desmond-sama..."



"Fuaah❤! Ah, Not you too❤... Mmm, nnnkuu! You're quite skilled... Ahhh! Desmond is also skilled... ❤ ❤"



My wife joined in as she caressed her older sister's nipples. "Ah, aah... ❤" Her moans were irresistible. The seedling rod inside Teresa felt like it was about to burst.



I kissed her cervix with each thrust.

Kiss...

Kiss...



"Fuaah! Ah, Desmond, do you want to impregnate me this badly? Ungh, nnnuuu... ❤"



*Squelch, squelch,* The wet sounds were becoming even more intense. I parted her vaginal folds, taught her to remember my shape, and directly communicated to her body that I was going to make her pregnant.



"Oh, I don't just want to impregnate you, I want you to give birth to as many children as you can."



*slpash*!



A joyful fountain gushed forth.



"I give birth to more children than anyone else,'' Charlotte-chan isn't backing down.


I enjoyed Teresa's slippery insides, plowing the body that will bear my seed.


"Teresa, get pregnant with my seed. Give birth to my child, Teresa."



"Impregnate me... I want to bear Desmond's child! I'll get pregnant, give birth, and create a new Knight Order..."



A Knight Order!??



"In that case, my village will be protected by Onee-sama's Knight Order."



Way to go, Desmond, a big family! Bright family planning... or not?



However, it seemed that my seed was needed to create Knight Order and villages. So I might not be able to retire anytime soon. Well, I didn't intend to stop anyway, and if they wanted to, I would impregnate them to the point of creating a country.




"I've got your word."



Scary!



Shivers ran down my spine, but this was a spice like no other, different from fear, bursting forth with my seed.



"I'm cumming! Teresa, get pregnant! get pregnant with my child~!"



"aaaaahhh~ ❤ ❤ ❤ Pregnant... I'm getting pregnant... Desmond's child..... Aaahhh~ so much, my womb is filled with Desmond's seed... Ohhh..."



Her voluptuous body quivered and moved in sync with my pulsations.



I was determined to impregnate her seriously, ejaculating repeatedly while circulating my magic.



――Oh...So good, consensual sex feels so good...



Though I had never done anything other than consensual sex, and of course, I wouldn't do anything else in the future.



But why did I think of such a thing in the first place?


Well, whatever.




My shaft throbbed as it continued to pulsate within her.


"Ahh... ❤ ❤"


Teresa, climaxing and making a lovely voice, was a sight to see.



However...



Even then, Teresa still didn't get pregnant.





prev   TOC   next

 




If you like my translation, please consider sending me some ko―if.

I truly appreciate any support you can give.

What do you think?

Please refrain from posting/asking for spoilers, thanks!

2 Comments

Previous Post Next Post