Reincarnated lord Chapter 187

size :  

                                                                                                                                                                                  

◯◯ Attack

Chapter 187


prev   TOC   next






The Ceremony was full of pretty flowers and bright candles.


At the banquet held in the plaza of Aldora, the people wholeheartedly celebrate the young groom and bride. Everyone's dressed nicely, and the square is full of joy with people drinking, singing, and having fun.


Clad in her enchanting bridal gown, she cherishes the happiness of this day along with the groom.


Meanwhile, the noble lord and lady who attended were smiling, but why does the lord seem really nervous and restless?



He was trying not to show it, though.



"Jenna, make sure you get impregnated."



"Haaa, if only Lord Desmond had become the Lord of Aldora sooner. Even I might..."



"Please take care of Jenna, Desmond-sama!"



――In short, nothing new.





"Thank you, my lord, for accepting my first-night right. I will do my best to get pregnant with your kindness, so please bless me with your seed."



Hmm, no problem.



...really, no problem at all...



Right in front of me is the star of the day, the bride.



Her name is Jenna-chan.


A resident of my domain, and since she had a wedding today, the first night right had been activated. Like a privilege pass that can cut the queue from the commoner directly to the noble. The card to collect offspring!




"My lord, we'll be collecting them because you have plenty of offspring."



Congratulations if you get this joke, you're definitely an old man! And apologies if my delivery was off.




In other words, 




It's the privilege of individuals to receive the gift as a wedding celebration, to receive a little of potential offspring that might possess magical abilities from a noble. Most nobles would decline this offer, and even commoners wouldn't entertain such a thought. However, somewhere along the line, Sophie ―cough― a certain young lady, a frail and deeply infatuated girl who loves me so much managed to discover and invoked it (with a nice added touch). and once I accepted it, others followed suit.




And believing that it's just a little isn't right. In fact, not just a little, but you need to pour everything in until they get pregnant.




――Anyway, for the first time in a long time, I accept the first-night right.



In a certain room within the mansion where I brought her, it was a space prepared for the young ladies exercising their first-night rights to receive the noble seed.



Yep, it's basically like a room in a love hotel.



This is supposed to be a world without eros, something strange is happening here. The clean interior with pink bedsheets manages to blend luxury and indecency. It's impossible not to arouse your dirty thought when bringing a girl here. Moreover, the fact that I, as the Lord, am bringing in a commoner girl, especially one who just got married today, is beyond redemption.




 Personally, I would like to shake the hand of the person who make this, there is no way he is sane. I can feel the madness of the artisan who managed to pour this amount of eroticism that should not exist.




...Yep, it's me. The one responsible for creating this room is me, the perverted guy who did things here even before recovering all of his memories, is me.




Good job, my past self.



However, if I were to make an excuse, my past self didn't aware of any eroticism either.



I mean, it would have been perfect if I had set up a shelf and had all kinds of kinky goods on it, but I didn't have any of those things. There's only a large bed.



Still, in its own way, this exudes a sense of a shady love hotel, which is good in my book, but...



――if I had invited an innocent girl who doesn't know anything about eroticism into a room filled with incomprehensible erotic objects, she would have only seen it as strange torture devices, so I can't put anything more here in the future.




 Incidentally, I have recently begun to enjoy bringing my beloved wife into this room. In the room where countless hymens have been broken, I embrace my lawful wife.



Could this be some kind of cult?




"Des Cult..."



"No more about that."


And so, today too, new believers arrive and offer their offerings to the forbidden ritual.



...



――If someone wants to leave, it wouldn't be a matter of just silencing them, right?


Anyway, putting that aside.



Before me was the bride who will be embraced by me before her groom, eagerly awaits the bestowal of my seed.



――Gufufu.



...



――Unn, I was getting excited. To the point that I could do her right now. I've come a long way, haven't I?



It's all my wife fault, the bride's fault, and also the fault of a certain farmer couple!




――Let's just put it like this. As long as everyone is happy and consent, then what's the problem? the sense of guilt is being drowned out by the voice in my head...




I look at Jenna-chan, the bride who's been brought to this love hotel and is about to spend her first night as the Lord's wife.



Women's average appearance in this world is so high level. While Charlotte-chan stands out, Jenna-chan is a commoner girl who exudes a cute yet dignified aura. Flaxen hair and auburn eyes. Her hair is tied around the nape of her neck. She's dressed in... a white negligee similar to today's bridal outfit. Yes,  It's like a white Japanese kimono of my previous life.



――There is no way this is normal! It must be Charlotte who prepared this!



...Ahem.



She was in front of me, her cheeks flushed and her eyes shining. It's as if I can almost hear her thoughts "To be this close to the Lord..." Jenna-chan's expectations of receiving my seed were evidently strong, as she had been giving me intense gazes throughout the wedding.



Even though the groom is right next to her.



And the parents of the newlywed couple as well.



They unequivocally approved of her exercising her first-night rights...




Though she retains an air of a commoner girl, her womanly curves are taking shape, maturing in a way that's ripe for the taking, in a sense, ready to be eaten. Clad in her bridal attire, she seeks not her husband, but my seed and offspring.




――I mean, I was sporting an erection throughout the wedding... No, that's to be expected, right?



And so, embracing this newfound attitude, I, the unlikable handsome sweet noble, spoke 



"I shall sow my seed in Jenna's womb. Do your best to get conceived."



"Yes."



――Um, that's a good response...








*Chup*, *sip*, *chup*...




"...Nn, fu... Ahh..."



I leaned in towards the bride in a negligee and used [Chin Hold]. With little pecks and gentle nips, I savored her lips, moist and tenderly licking them as if I were sipping from a cup.



She showed no resistance, and although her shoulders trembled cutely in response to this strange act happening to her for the first time, she accepted my lips without refusal. Our tongues intertwined.



――Mmm, delicious, delicious.



I savored her sweet lips, and I entered her mouth. She trembled with surprise, her body responding adorably. Even so, she didn't show resistance or disgust, rather, she earnestly accepted me, despite being a resident of a world ignorant of sexual desire.



――Why you may ask?



It was because my beloved wife had barged into the bathroom when she was cleansing herself to be embraced by me. And there, Charlotte personally washed her body thoroughly and instructed her about lovemaking and what Jenna-chan would experience from me.



Doesn't that sound like brainwashing or baptism?



"It's not anything like that. Desmond-sama is the one that does all the insertion after all. It's Desmond-sama who will convert her into our faith."




Insertion and conversion, huh... Haha, I wonder if a meteorite will come crashing down here one day... Oh, wait,



Onee-sama, grandpa, and the dragon. All I can see is the scene of everyone repelling it back.



An audacious act, not even fearing the gods.



The Lord, who is now completely unrestrained, slips his tongue into the mouth of the bride he welcomed today for the wedding, out tongue entangles, rubbing them together slimily.



"Mmm, mmm..."



I feel like Jenna-chan's moans are growing more labored.



*Squelch, squelch...*



We rubbed our tongues together deliberately, making lewd noises. I sucked on her saliva. I repeated the motion, relishing it with each swallow. I licked around inside her mouth——Oh, I see, I see. So this is your weakness. Let's see...., *squelch, squelch, squelch*...


"Nfuu! Fuuu, nnuuu ❤!!"



I love how she trembled and shook. After thoroughly tasting the bride's mouth, I captured her tongue in my mouth, sucking on it gently, then made her drink my saliva.



"Nnnu, nkk..."



Gufufu, you're obediently drinking it, huh? Is your lord's saliva really that delicious? Oh, Jenna-chan, you're sucking on it so eagerly... Here, take a good sip. I won't go anywhere.



"Mmm, ngh....nnu. *slurp*..."



When I separated my lips from hers, a silver sinful bridge stretched and broke between our tongues, but she still stuck her tongue out with reluctance.




Jenna-chan's flaxen eyes were now drowsy. Her cheeks were flushed, and despite still being a virgin, she already exuded a married woman's allure. The sweet scent of her delicate femininity seemed to shimmer like a blossoming flower.




"Jenna, did my saliva taste good?"



I found myself asking such a ridiculous question.






"Yes, very much..."



She puckered her lips, and gulp, Her youthful lips glistened with our shared sins.



"Jenna."



"A... Ah..."



I embraced her, our lips met gently, and I gently pressed her down onto the bed.







Pressed down by a man who was not her husband on the bed, the newlywed wife found herself writhing in the flames of passion and desire for the first time. Lips sucked, tongues entwined, saliva exchanged, swallowed —— her hips moved sensually.



――Th-th-this, what is... This is what Charlotte-sama spoke of, eros, the sexual art... Haah, it feels so good, my lord... ❤



"Jenna, stick out your tongue." "Like this...?" "Chu, chu, *lick*..."



As her tongue was sucked, Desmond's lust surged, his fingers stealthily making their way to her chest. Jenna shivered as his fingers traced her virgin skin. Yet, there was no disgust shown on her face.



When his fingers sank into her fruit



 "Nngh..." My lord really does love breasts. It seems drinking milk was worth it. And surely, this is... "Nn..."




His touch had already spread thoroughly.



"*Squish, Squish.....*" He sucked her tongue and fondled her negligee-covered breasts. Desmond couldn't help but be captivated.



—— Fufu, my Lord, how adorable. Seeking my breasts so eagerly..."Mmm..."




As he fervently kneaded her slender breasts, saliva trickling down, he awakened her maternal instincts.



But this was only for the moment.



"Ngh... Fu..."



Her hips wriggled.



Her new sensation in a world without eros was about to awaken in earnest.



——...Fu, what's this, my nipples... Also, my thighs... "Nn..."



When the cry of eros rose, Jenna noticed that her lord's lips had relaxed, his gaze now fixed on her mounds. Under that gaze, her nipples throbbed more intensely against the negligee.



It brushed against the negligee, and her spine tingled.



Different from the dreamy kisses earlier. Not the cute and playful fondling. This is...




"Ah..."



Then, she saw it. Her lord's finger moved teasingly around her breast. It was undoubtedly aimed at her nipple. Moreover, she realized her own nipple was hardening, pushing against the negligee.




Wha... What's this...



Before she could even think...



"...No, please..." Her lips moved before she could think.



To halt the actions of her Lord and guardian, Desmond-sama, was beyond disrespectful. This was deeply ingrained in Jenna, a citizen of Aldora. However, her feminine instincts, still dormant, moved her lips of their own accord.



Even in the face of this rebellious subject's rejection, Desmond's lips remained relaxed.



"Please wait, my Lord..."



No, stop, wait.



If that's done...



If he pushes that button...



There will be no going back.



She would come to know the meaning of pleasure as told by Charlotte-sama, experiencing it with her flesh, becoming aware, being taught, and engraved.



A shiver coursed through her spine.



And her Lord couldn't possibly have missed the plea of her true desire.



And then...—flick♪



prev   TOC   next





If you like my translation, please consider sending me some ko―if.

I truly appreciate any support you can give.

What do you think?

Please refrain from posting/asking for spoilers, thanks!

1 Comments

  1. Corrupting a little girl on her first night after marrying? What a good life Desmond has!

    ReplyDelete
Previous Post Next Post