Reincarnated lord Chapter 191

size :  

                                                                                                                                                                                      

◯◯ Attack

Chapter 191


prev   TOC   next




"...Haa, it was really good... ❤"



"Indeed, it was delightful❤"



After some sloppy, thorough snuging moment, the girls put on their panties without using 【Clean】. Well, Katherine didn't need to take hers off in the first place.



Apparently, they didn't want to 【Clean】 them.



Well, even if they smelled like semen, the people in this world wouldn't notice. Having these beautiful women around with my scent on them is――quite amazing.



Charlotte looked happy and sweaty, while Katherine also got quite sweaty but still contained her cold demeanor. Charlotte entwines her arm with mine, and her post-sex allure is something else. Kuh, I want to return to that shade again ―― Katherine didn't intertwine her arms with me, but she stood closer than before. To put it simply, it's close enough to get stabbed.



Well, since we have a very good bond, I believe she won't.



By the way, <Ephemera> is within my shadow as usual. After satisfying both of them, I asked her to come out, pull down her pants, lift her leg up, and fuck her. Right now, she's just grumbling away in the shadows, feeling pretty satisfied. Truly < EphemeraGrumpy>!



And so, we resumed the inspection of <Aldora>.



"Ah, Hello, Desmond-sama. Charlotte-sama and Katherine too, Hello."



"Ah, Maia."



"Fufu, greetings." "Hello."



"You two really like sticking together, huh?"



She had a bright smile on her tanned face. Her blond hair was put into a neat braid, and her eyes were a deep red color. She was a big lady with wide shoulders, wearing a short-sleeved t-shirt that showed her strong arms. Her broad shoulders support her large chest, and her child-bearing hips make her pants look skin-tight - she's undoubtedly a great mother material.




She's Maia, a farmer's wife.



She's also carrying my child. It's a bit later than Charlotte and the others, but you can feel it in her belly when you touch it.



Recently she has been mingling with the children in the mansion and occasionally being embraced by me too. That's how I know. I thoroughly take care of this married lady who drops by the mansion when she's got too much of that itch.



The other day, I finally succeeded in developing her anus.



Her slightly embarrassed expression was irresistible.



And then, Charlotte directed her warm eyes towards Maia.



"Oh my, you're the one to say. Last time, weren't you clinging to Desmond-sama and wouldn't let go?"



"W-Well... t-that's, Charlotte-sama..."



Blushing, she stole glances at me.



Um, is there any shade around here?



Certainly, she loves her husband. However, her body desires me. Next time, I'll thoroughly make love to her for that.



And.



"U-Um... Do you... need some oranges?" Deflection, nice.




"Ah, sure, I'll have some."



Maia tossed them over as usual. Immediately, I peeled an orange and handed one to the cute Charlotte, who opened her mouth expectantly, and then one to Katherine too.



"Um, it's delicious."



As they ate, Maia chuckled wryly.



"You feed them like this all the time?"



"Well, she looked like she wanted to."



"Ahaha." Maia laughed.



At that moment, her well-shaped nose twitched. Then, she looked at Charlotte, then at Katherine.



"....." This is kind of awkward.




"Oh, I see." "That seems to be the case. Maia-sama is..."




"H-Hey, don't say weird things, you two."




"No, we're not saying anything. Right, Katherine?"



"Yes."



So, the mistress and the maid exchanged glances.



Well, it's a very heartwarming scene, but is this appropriate in terms of time, place, and occasion (TPO), Maid-san?



Anyway, Maia seems to notice the scent of semen. That's a good sign. ――Gufufu.




"Ah, ahahaha..." utters Maia, chuckling awkwardly.



"It seems like Maia was doing farm work just now." I looked at the basket of oranges she held. "That husband of yours seems quite generous..."




"Yes, I made him understand."




"....." Alright, let's avoid getting involved in other couple's matters.




With that, since I was in the mood for a stroll today, I decided to have her delivered oranges to the mansion as usual and continued the walk without having a tea break today.



A peaceful afternoon in <Aldora>.



Passing by Jenna-chan, who I impregnated at the recent wedding ceremony ―― it's quite something when put that way. We made a promise to meet at the mansion at a later date. Judging by how she's acting, it's probably going to happen. I also noticed her husband's exhausted expression and sunken cheeks.




――I'm sorry!!




I'll send him Ero elf's secret stamina potion as an apology.



It was onee-sama who gave the recipe. Apparently, even if a Terrace woman with Ero elf blood doesn't understand eros, to become pregnant, the man needs to pour in a lot, and I mean a lot.......to have two daughters. Mother-in-law put them to use many times, it seems.



In my heart, I pray to Papa. I wonder how much he was forced to take it. It's a good thing that there's no addiction effect... right?



By the way, when I tried that medicine, the Onee-sama passed out midway. Of course, Charlotte was able to handle it.



――Fu-fuhahahaha... As expected of Desmond...



 Needless to say, the sight of her made me act up even more. Still, She didn't get impregnated...... ――Un, back then when I got back from my affair trip and Charlotte attacked me, I completely ran dry, my body and soul all burned up and turned into pure white ash....... (Distant gaze).




But seriously, I'm glad Charlotte got pregnant.



Seeing her happily entwining herself around my arm.



"Desmond-sama, please don't ... Your feelings are... getting through too much... uu"



..... Oh? Wait? Did I just let my feelings show so much that Charlotte is getting embarrassed?



Um, cute, cute. I'm so happy.



I wish for a life like this to continue.....



"Guess~who~~♪"



In an instant, a chill ran down my spine.



My eyes were covered. Then came a sensation of huge flesh pressing against my back, surpassing even Charlotte and Teresa's sheer size.



No, no, no, no, this can't be happening.




That woman, that person, why... Sure, she did say she wanted to visit here, but that person is the rightful wife of the Earl. an I'm just a Lord of <Aldora> and a low-ranking noble.




It can't be, it can't be that someone of her status, the wife of Charlotte's esteemed father, is here, and moreover, covering my eyes like a lover,




"I've arrived❤"



What the hell is going on...



The mounds of happiness that entwined around my arm are getting hotter and hotter, the fingers are biting into my arm, and my clothes are already burning up to my shoulders turning it into post-apocalyptic style.



By the way, I'm using 【Physical Enhancement】 to the fullest. So why am I feeling hot?



It's only a matter of time before my arm gets set on fire by the anger that turns into infernoooo! level given Charlotte's reaction, and this dynamite pressed against my back.




 ――Seriously, this is explosive, my arm might explode. This plump softness, it's so nice...




"Oh~ho?"




"Hiiiiiiii!!"



...Th-There's no mistake.



"...M-Mother-in-law?"




"Buu-buu, wrong answer. Didn't I tell you the answer before?"




Ugh, I can't take it anymore! It's gonna combust into an inferno fire!




"...Margaret....-sama."




"Ping-pong, that's right."




Finally, my vision was cleared.....




Hey, is it just my imagination that I see white flames at the edge of my vision?



Please tell me it's my imagination, Charlotteeee!!



The Inferno fire is already happening!



Margaret Terrace-sama, my wife's mother and also the "Witch of Terrace." is hugging my other arm.




"Fufufu, I've arrived, Desmond-sama."




Despite being in her late twenties, my beloved wife looks like she's in her early twenties. But her mother.....She's like a bewitching, magical being to the point that she could even pass as her child's younger sister. ―― Perhaps it's even appropriate to outright call her a demon.



With an adorable face, the mother-in-law devilishly - no, demonically - smiled at me.



It seems my peace has come to an end.



And I had one thing I wanted to shout from the bottom of my heart.



And that is, well...



*Inhales*...




Do your job! Chicken Sense!!!



――――ense!

――nse!

―se!

―!

.....


My heart's shout echoed through the clear, blue sky of this calm summer afternoon.



Might as well miss it right under your nose, huh?



...Seriously.




prev   TOC   next





If you like my translation, please consider sending me some ko―if.

I truly appreciate any support you can give.

What do you think?

Please refrain from posting/asking for spoilers, thanks!

1 Comments

Previous Post Next Post