Reincarnated lord Chapter 207

size :  

                                                                                                                                                                                                 

The Debut of Margrave Aldora

Chapter 207


prev   TOC   next




――A social gathering preparations?



I remember doing something like that before, but it mainly involved dancing, and having fun, and, to be honest, it wasn't that different from our usual days. Then, at an incredible speed, the reception hall was completed...




"We're using the technology that Desmond-sama suggested.  With something like this, other nobles won't let it slide... so we've got more to show at this upcoming event."



――I'd like to stop these scary conversations.



And there it was, the fancy social event thrown by Lord Desmond Damwead, the lord of 'Aldora'.  Papa James Terrace, my father-in-law and head of the Terrace Earldom, and the hubby of Margaret-sama, the one I got pregnant, was also there.



It's more than just awkward, it's unbearable...




But during the pre-meeting...



"James-sama, I've been impregnated by Desmond-sama."



Straight to the point! No waiting for a dead ball between me and Papa.



However, Papa, after what seemed like nine consecutive panels of manga with a stunned expression, said.



"...Amazing."



"Really, Desmond impregnated Margaret?"



"And it was only one time."



"Is that so."



"That's right."



"...Amazing."



"...Yes."



"...Amazing."



Papa! What happened to him?!



He kept repeating "...Amazing." while putting aside other emotions.





It's more of a  "Was that really possible?" and "Did he get someone like her pregnant?" than frustration! It's a bit like "Even though I've done it with her many ways before, After all of that effort..."



But despite all of that, in the social scene, he...



"I'm honored to be invited, Baron Aldora."




Reddish hair with matching eyebrows and a mustache. Despite looking a bit stern, this middle-aged dude rocks the dandy style. His brown eyes give off a smart vibe. Smart vibe? Whose smarts are we talking about! Anyway, he looks really good in that fancy suit. He's the epitome of a classy aristocratic daddy.




Would I succeed him?



 ――No way.




If I could, I'd want to escape right now! But after stealing his wife and impregnating her with my child, there's no way I can run away. From whom? From Margaret of course! and from the Ero Elf Trio too!




I engaged in a pleasant conversation with the present Earl, all while suppressing my inner turmoil. And Margaret-sama was right there with him! She had a calm look on her face, a 'witch' that ready to enchant me at this very moment. However, the truth is, until just a while ago, she had taken me deep into her both upper and below mouth.




Before the event, within this very venue...



 ――It felt really good...



What should I do about this impossible sensation...




Nonetheless, I desperately continued to play the part of a sophisticated nobleman, conversing with confidence. By my side were Charlotte, resplendent in her dress, and the elegant Teresa in her own graceful attire.




...Ah, indeed.




 Of course, I fucked them too. I fucked them all! Right here in this venue! With all my girls! Which means the girls present here not only carry my offspring but, as we speak, my cum in their wombs... ――Gufufu.




"Look at that composure. How he stands head to head with Earl Terrace... It seems we should consider the fact that he's to inherit the title of Earl. Truly, he hid his claws all this time... To think that my daughter would bear a child from such a man. And the one standing next to him is the one who kidnapped my daughter 《Platinum.."




 ――I'm sorry about my third wife, okay?



Not that I'm going to do anything about it.



But it seems I'm not doing too badly myself. It appears I'm steadily succeeding in high society. Aristocracy, what a pain in the ass.




Amid all this, the friendly conversation continued――Yeah, it's pretty harmonious! Just ignore the swan paddling below the surface.




And, as I looked around, I noticed something. Come to think of it, are the girls in this venue all my wives or mistresses? That's quite something in itself, but the fact that most of them are pregnant is even more incredible...




"Desmond-sama, what's the matter? Why do you keep looking behind you...?"




"No, I'm just starting to worry about being stabbed from behind..."




"Don't worry. Even someone as capable as Katherine won't stab you here."




Wolf in sheep's clothing!?



However, even in the social scene, there should be more ladies present...



"Fufu, even though we are here, Desmond-sama is finding other girls already..."



"...N-No, I didn't mean it that way."



――Yeah, probably, perhaps.



And then, Charlotte, in her deep-cut red dress showing her deep cleavage, leaned in close to me.



"Because they can't take them here. If they were brought to the <Impregnation Lord> mansion, they'd definitely be impregnated."




"Who the hell is that?! What's with that ridiculous title? Whoever names me that, show yourself!"



"<Impregnation Lord> Show me your breeding power! By the way, it's Randolph."



"No, even though you say it so cutely, but isn't your tone too excited? And I see, it's Grandpa huh?... I think I can't do anything about it then..."




Moreover, showing off your breeding power ―― the only two methods that come to mind are impregnating or one-man bukkake, right? But yeah? I don't think I can do that to Grandpa.



"That's not the case at all, I think if you can do it by impregnating one of the few new girls who have come here."




――Yeah, I guess so...




And while I maintained a calm exterior but felt somewhat frustrated inside...





"Lord Damwead, it's an honor to meet you today."




A distinguished middle-aged nobleman, who exuded an intellectual aura that set him apart from me, approached.




He was accompanied by his daughter,  Mmmm, a lovely young girl. I was sure he belonged to a different category of nobility I invited today. He was not one of the fathers of the girls I had impregnated. He even brought his daughter to this event. ――I see, he must be a sensible individual, who didn't take the odd moniker <Impregnation Lord> at face value and had brought his daughter without prejudice... But why does his daughter look so nervous?




"That's only natural. Bringing a young daughter to meet someone like the <Seed Baron> for a potential political marriage... In other words, it's an offering for a strategic alliance."




I knew it, damn it!



...Am I now being treated as a dangerous lord who must offer up a young maiden to appease? And Charlotte-chan, you just gave me a new title now, but I wonder which one is crazier, <Impregnation Lord> or <Seed Baron>?





Before long, we exchanged what seemed like a contrived greeting, although every word seemed to be laced with trickery and intrigue as if strategies were woven into every corner of their conversation.



"Desmond-sama, you should respond like this."



"Oh, Charlotte-chan, it would be more effective like this."



"Gunununununu, as expected of mother... But if that's the case, then what about....."



"Oh, Charlotte-chan, you've really improved."



"It's not that big of a deal."



Charlotte-chan puffed out her chest proudly. Cute, very cute.



...The ultimate cheat sheet sparkled in the depths of their minds.



"It's as expected of Lord Damwead. Your wisdom is truly remarkable. Should I may say 'Slumbering Dragon'?"




――I'd welcome it more than 《Seed Baron》for sure. But, sorry, I have no idea what has surprised you. I'm just following what the cheat sheet instructed...



 He took his daughter's hand next to his.



Huh? Your daughter seemed scared just a moment ago, but now she's looking at me with those sparkling eyes.




 What's the matter, what tugged at your heartstrings, I didn't say anything.....




" No, it's not our fault. It's because of what Desmond-sama said. "



――Hmm? And why was that?



""..... haah""



 Double sigh from mother and daughter!




 I had no idea what it meant, but if a lovely daughter at her age is fidgeting and showing signs of wanting to be asked out, one is not a lord who will not take her hand and dance with it.




Even the Supreme Ultimate Cheat Sheets had given the green light, right?




 ――Gufufu.



""It's 'Seed Baron,' and not 'Impregnation Lord.' After all""





――Shut up!




It seems this was according to their scheme as well.




Noble houses that thought it would be better for them to "connect" were also invited. It seemed they were bringing their marriageable daughters to "connect" with me. Moreover, these ero elves seemed to have carefully selected only daughters who were suitable for a political marriage, even if they already had a partner. ―― After a thorough investigation, my harem members have increased once again. ―― Gufufu.




"Wouldn't it be nice to go and 'sow some seeds' by yourself for a change?"



"It would add a touch of 'Lustful King' to your image, you know."





――Stop it! That would make me sound more like a demon king! Please, let's not use the word king, okay!!




...But, to think that I just slip out and impregnate not just one, but several at once. ――gulp




"Feeling quite frisky, aren't we? Or would you like me to use the 'Ero Space' and impregnate them right here?"



What is this wife saying?!



"Acting like that with a swollen penis doesn't make it sound convincing at all, you know."




――What a pain.



And with all that said and done, I continued to enjoy the high society.



prev   TOC   next

 


If you like my translation, please consider sending me some ko―if.

I truly appreciate any support you can give.

What do you think?

Please refrain from posting/asking for spoilers, thanks!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post