Reincarnated lord Chapter 210

size :  

                                                                                                                                                                                                    

The Debut of Margrave Aldora

Chapter 210


prev   TOC   next



A burning flesh rod. ――



Jacqueline initially thought that as it penetrated her. Her dripping and quivering vagina had changed the pain of defloration into a pleasant sensation that clung to him all the way to the base.




"Ah, ah... oh..."




"Are you okay, Jacqueline? Does it hurt?"





It wasn't painful, but the male intruder filling her made her clamp down on him and overflow with female nectar. Jacqueline was filled with amazement and the blossoming pleasure of the scorching heat of the male that swelled and filled her core.




"I'm...fine...ah... ❤"




She clung to Desmond's back, wrapping her arms around him as if desperately seeking his support. She ran her fingers over his fit yet not overly muscular back, trembling with the reassuring feeling of his hand caressing her head.




With every thrust, she felt him stretching her inside, and her insides squeezing against him. It was as if it was trying to memorize his shape.




"Fu... ah..."




She occasionally felt him pulsating within her. Each time he throbbed, an indescribable sensation crawled up her spine and into her womb. Jacqueline, exhaling sweetly, rubbed her body against Desmond.



"Yeah, you seem to be enjoying it."



"Heehaee♪"




His sweet voice sent shivers down her spine. Then, slowly, he began moving inside Jacqueline. "Ah, no... ah..."




She clung tightly to him, her expression full of ecstasy. He skillfully moved his huge shaft inside her, circling his hips and eventually finding a sweet spot Jacqueline didn't even know she had. He moved gently, yet persistently, rubbing and stimulating her senses, making her blossom as a woman.




"No, not there, if you rub there... ah ❤ ❤"




His movements were so precise that if it were just some other male rutting into her, she would undoubtedly be crying in pain. Instead, she turns into a maiden at his mercy, clinging tightly to him as her sole anchor.




"Hhhhhhhhhh-aah..."




She was like a beautiful instrument playing in the midst of pleasure.




She wrapped her arms around Desmond's neck and spread her legs wide, all while still dressing indecently with her breasts sticking out. The obscene, squelching sounds emanating from her crotch were enough to make anyone want to cover their ears, echoing from her crotch to her womb, leaving her blushing and her lips trembling.




Sweat glistened on her forehead and dripped to the tip of her well-shaped nose, like morning dew. Her breasts were also soaking with sweat and bounced with every thrust. But her wettest part was...





"No, noo ❤ –Nnghh ❤ ❤"




As she screamed and writhed, begged for release, her lips were sealed by his lips. His tongue invaded, and she sucked on it like a baby.




He lifted her thighs, pushing their pubic bones together as he thrust deeply inside her, causing the aristocratic young lady's back to arch in an indecent pose. His fingers expertly reached for her throbbing fruit. His fingers greedily dug in, flicking her rock-hard nipples. They both moaned into each other's mouths and their union, drenched in their shared fluids, got splattered again with female nectar.



"Haah, haa, haaan ❤, ah, aaahh ❤ ❤"




The bed creaked and squeaked, and in a blistering and debauched look of ecstasy, she accepted him wholeheartedly. The electric current of pleasure that surged from her vagina to her entire body flickered her consciousness, causing her to spasm with each wave.




"I... I'm breaking... I'm getting destroyed... ah, I can't go back to how I used to be. S...so this is the power of  《Impregnation Lord》... ah, no more, I can't... ❤ ❤"



As Desmond thrust his hips, he guided her legs and wrapped them around his waist. Once wrapped tightly, Desmond holds her up.




Their connection was now deeper than ever. She felt her uterus being pushed up. She clung tightly to him, embracing the hot, rigid rod all the way to her innermost depths.


Desmond's gentle fingers caressed her head, and his breath softly penetrated her.



"Jacqueline, I'm going to ejaculate inside you now. Will you bear my child? My dear Jacqueline."



"Yes, yes! Yes! I'll bear it, I'll become pregnant! I'll bear your child in my womb, the offspring of the 《Impregnation Lord》! ❤ ❤ Haaaahhh ❤ ❤"




"Ohhh!"




Desmond ejaculated inside her virgin womb and screamed like a neigh of a stud.  It flowed thickly, filling her uterus one after the other. Jacqueline tightly closed her eyes and imagined the seed being poured into her, clinging to him with her arms and legs.




 It was the vagina of a virgin who had not even experienced her first menstruation.  Yet her first partner was the 《Impregnation Lord》, a reincarnator from another world blessed by the Ero elf blessing. The level gap is more than enough.


*plop*



"――Eh?"



In the midst of the lewd pleasure of being ejaculated inside and her awakening as a woman. And there, his seed rushed in and...



Her egg....receiving it with joy...




"You're pregnant, well done, Jacqueline."



Desmond gently caressed Jacqueline's head from behind.



 ――Ah, I like this.....



Though she had become docile, Jacqueline continued."



I'm pregnant, truly pregnant. I-I'm glad. I-I am not a useless tool now... You truly are the Impregnating Lord. Thank you.....Thank you very much."



The tears that ran down her cheeks were surely incredibly sweet.



And then.



"Hyaa❤!"



 Jacqueline was pushed down. Desmond held and embraced one of her legs, his rod still connected to the recently impregnated womb.



"But Jacqueline, I still want to play with your body."



"Eh, ahh❤"



The huge member filling her vagina remained hard, if anything, even more than before.



"Fuaa, ah❤."



As her vaginal walls rubbed against him again, a different kind of sensuality awakened in her, and she moaned with an affectionate voice. Desmond caught her waist and made her crawl on all fours with her buttocks raised high.



"Wait, like this, stop...ah..."



Even if she screamed in protest, when the man's fingers held onto her supple waist and griped it forcefully, the corners of her eyes drooped and she succumbed to the anticipation of the pleasure. "Ahhhh, ahhhh." as Desmond thrust his hips, a new wave of pleasure surged through her body.



In this way, Jacqueline, who had just become pregnant is now on all four like a bitch, with Desmond thrusting his hips into her from behind.




Even for a newly pregnant woman, the <Ero elf Blessing> was still effective. Without interruption, he thrust his hips vigorously, and her vagina, aware of being his woman, delighted in the strength of his rod.




"Fua, fuaaahh❤" ――My voice....this is so embarrassing. But I can't stop. Besides, it feels so good...



While Jacqueline cry like a bitch in heat, Desmond bit her ear and said."




Such a cute voice. And it's all for me. Let me hear more."



"Yaa❤ Haa, nnnngh❤."




――No....my womb is all his now, the Impregnating Lord. I can't resist something like this... Nn, aahhh❤❤.



Jacqueline felt her hole respond and submitted herself to him.







"So, you also impregnated other women in this manner and made them your own, haven't you...《Impregnation Lord》."



Facing Jacqueline, who was glaring at me with resentment, there was nothing else to do but apologize. However, while tears gathered at the corners of her eyes and her cheeks flushed, she clung to my arm in a cutesy way.



――Gufufu. Well, Charlotte-chan said it should be a quickie, but I couldn't help myself and went for three rounds. But it's all part of the plan. I made her pregnant within thirty minutes, and she's all mellow now.




But I wonder what those tears were for when I impregnated her on the first round? I felt a scent similar to Charlotte-chan's... Oh well, let's not dwell on it. Despite her occasional resentful looks, I feel relieved by the way she would occasionally touch her belly.



Isn't this the true joy of being Impregnating Lord? ――Wait, no! I'm not Impregnation Lord! but when I return to the hall with her, there's no way to shake that name off now. I told Jacqueline-chan she could call me Desmond, but she wouldn't stop calling me Impregnation Lord.




――Sigh.




 But I could easily eat three bowls of rice with her face turning red and stuttering when she tried to call me Desmond as a side dish.




So, even though I cast the 【Heal】 it seems she still feels the sore. I held her waist to support her as she stumbled around.



And now, the doors to the social gathering hall, open!




 As I held the noble daughter's waist and she clung to my arm. The knight ladies, who had already become my girls and impregnated by me, were either smiling or looking at me warmly.



But Liz-chan's gaze is freezing cold!



 I can't wait to impregnate her.



We're waiting for the replacement personnel from the mother-in-law.



"Now, Lord Damwead, what are the results?" Jacqueline's father approached and asked.




 ――Did you impregnate my daughter properly? The way he asked me that at the very beginning of the conversation made me horrified. But.



"Well, Father." Jacqueline said, as if deeply moved, "I'm pregnant. I was impregnated by 《Impregnation Lord》!"



"Oh!" The crowd roared.



――Ah, yes, it's only natural for them to react that way. 




But when I looked, Jacqueline's father...




"Oh, oh, oh!....."




Why are you getting so emotional over here? And you're starting by looking at Margaret-sama first and saying something with your eyes? So, it's the influence of the witch, huh?.....




"Lord Damwead, I mean,《Impregnation Lord》!" He took my hand and shook it vigorously. "Thank you! You did well too, Jacqueline!"




Is it really okay to say "You did well"?




And is "Impregnation Lord" a compliment?




The noble gazed at Jacqueline and me.



"Moreover, for treating Jacqueline so kindly..."




It seems he's talking about me supporting her hips. Well, it's a bit embarrassing in front of her parents, but I pulled her closer.



she yelp.



"Of course, she's carrying my child. So she's one of my precious women already. Of course, she still is even if she doesn't get pregnant..."



Well, I can't leave this without a follow-up, you know? Liz is giving me this intense, I'm gonna kill you stare, not her usual fuck-me stare.



"Impregnation Lord..." Jacqueline gently rested her head on my shoulder. This left her father wide-eyed. So, that's officially my title now, huh?



——Sigh.



"What, Jacqueline being so affectionate like that..."



It's embarrassing in front of her parents, but if that's what she wants...



"I don't mind. In fact, I'm happy." I said, patting her shoulder. And she yelps again.



"Wow, she was taken in by Desmond-sama, just like that..."



"Wait, I've heard that men change when they're at home so..."



"It's okay. Desmond-sama is like that even at home. And he's even more affectionate than that..."



The lord's wife said so with her girlish appearance and made many girl's eyes filled with expectant and went "kyaa kyaa."




"Hail to Impregnation Lord!"



Stop that! Who was it? It was a woman's voice! How indecent!



"As expected of the Impregnation Lord..." ——As expected? But it's not just teasing, it's a whole different matter now, isn't it?



And then, someone yelled, "Impregnation Lord!"



"Impregnation Lord!"



"Impregnation Lord!"



And with that, a dreadful chant began.




Stop it! You're all nobles! Stop with this elementary school bullying!



But my inner voice fell on deaf ears, and the Impregnation Lord chant continued.



"Fufufu, as expected of Lord Desmond. This is what suits the debut of Margrave Aldora Desmond Terrace."



Hey, can you stop now? This is turning into some kind of demon king's tale. And no matter how much I endure the 'Impregnation Lord' chant, I won't raise my hand like some dictator.




A girl was supported by my arm, just impregnated by me.



Most of the young ladies in this venue have already been impregnated by me. And those who haven't been are waiting to be impregnated,  offering themselves as a symbol of their connection to me.



Is there no room for leniency? Is it nothing but 'Impregnation Lord' for me?



——Sign.



And then, 





"Desmond-sama likes it when the ladies are all charming like that. And, when it comes to being a refined lady, that's something I..."




In response to Margaret-sama's soft-spoken words, there were young girls who couldn't help but shudder. ——the 'Witch' lady's education! The social scene is booming. ——Wait, is the social world supposed to have this sporty party vibe?



——I don't understand.




"Of course, Desmond-sama is in charge of the nighttime session today."



"...Well, that's fine then!"



And just like that, my first social encounter in <Aldora> was a bit disappointing...well, it wasn't that bad, but... somehow, I couldn't help but think that way.





prev   TOC   next


 


If you like my translation, please consider sending me some ko―if.

I truly appreciate any support you can give.

What do you think?

Please refrain from posting/asking for spoilers, thanks!

1 Comments

Previous Post Next Post