Reincarnated lord Chapter 212

size :  

                                                                                                                                                                                                      

The Debut of Margrave Aldora

Chapter 212


prev   TOC   next



"Ah, Aaa, An, Aa.....❤"



At the guesthouse that was created for socializing, on its balcony overlooking the stars, the joy of the lewd woman was heard bouncing around. Graping the slender waist of her white dress,  and her brown seductive hips *- smack - smack - smack*



*Slap-Slap-Slap-Slap*, the usual sound of flesh striking rose provocatively, challenging the stars.



"Ha ha ha haan~❤ Desmond still wants to impregnate me despite the fact that I'm already pregnant...this is totally against the rules..."



My own meat bucket, custom-made for me, is attempting to extract the seed from me. I shove it in, swivel my hips, and furiously grind it against Teresa's weak points.



"Fah, hooo... ❤ It's like I'm getting simmering slowly over a low heat. Fufufa... aaan ❤ Ah, being melted into squishiness...It's like I belong to Desmond to the very core of my bones. Fuhaha ❤"



If she's saying that so happily, then my dick will inevitably swell up inside her even more. I'll press down on her and scoop up her ripe fruit while rubbing her clit, making sure it's fully hard before rolling the swollen tip around.



*Pinched――Squeeze ❤*



"Hiiii" ❤❤




She, trembling with a twitch and shiver, is irresistible. I leaned close to her ear, nibbling on it sweetly.




"You're so cute, I love you, Teresa."



"Hhhhhh ❤❤ ❤ impregnate me, more.....❤"



――Gufufu.



 Chuckling inside, I continue to enjoy her body.



Inside her sister's skill "Ero Space"!



Charlotte, who is waiting in line, hugs her arms around her full breasts and tightly squeezes them. ――the white, explosive fruit is pushed up so high that they're about to spill out! ――Gufufu.



 ...But is it really alright to leave her out like that? Charlotte's "Ero space" was being used to molest Teresa from behind. It's questionable why she would do something like that even though they both agreed on it.



 ――Why not just take her too?



"Hmph...hnnggg❤❤...It feels so good when he pulls my nipples like that.....my ears,  it's so tickles❤❤"



 A superb female body (Onee-chan) writhing in my arms as I hold her close to me. There is no reason not to fuck this.



"As expected of《Impregnation Lord》.  Despite facing the likes of that geeze-...《Duke Phantom》 He still has the mood to ravish Teresa-chan so vigorously... Next, it shall be me."




"No, it is me!"



"Then, let's go together."



"As if I have any choice."





 ――Gufufu. I can't stop smiling obscenely at mothers and daughters waiting for my dick. Margaret-sama was also here of course. But,



――《Duke Phantom》



That seems to be the alias of a "shota gramp." not a shota boy. And his name is Michael Meigas. There might be a long middle name or something inserted there, but honestly, do you think I can remember all that!


 
"Ah, by the way, Desmond-sama? do you happen to know the name of the Prime Minister of this country?"



"....."




"I'll learn about it later."



My wife and mother-in-law are terrifying. But why are you asking me such a thing now?



...However, Duke Phantom. 




By that name alone, we're talking about a power level that doesn't seem to be in the same world of "Impregnation Lord" at all! If there's something I excel in, it's SAN value! I was with that shota old man on this balcony, lacing our fingers and pushing each other. There was no chance against for "Impregnation Lord" even if it was on the bed! Moreover, a duke! That person with a 'Pe' in their name was a marquis, but this is higher, meaning the highest title excluding the royal family...




"He's one of the three major ducal families of the Kingdom, Desmond-sama, do you know the names of the other two?"



"....."



"I'll learn about it later."




My wife and mother-in-law are really terrifying. 




――But? Am I being purged? Did I seriously enter the purge route...?




 ―― I can't deny that I'm a little desperate, even though I can't stop myself from banging my brown sister from behind. But with this older sister, I feel like she'll accept it anyway, and more than that...



"Ah❤ Fuhaha, pent-up frustration, am I receiving Desmond's pent-up frustration? Good! unleash more of your dark, passionate libido. What a breaking of rules!..... Or?  shall I comfort my husband by offering my body... Haha. Perhaps I'm more like a proper wife?"



――Hmm, I don't see any issues.



 In fact, I am healed by her writhing and crying. I spank her, play with her nipples and flower buds, and fuck her.



 And from left and right her sister and her own mother twirl around me.



"Don't worry, Desmond-sama. We will not be purged. After all, it was originally Mother who invited him――"



Eh!? invite the duke!? Without the lord's permission!? I, now, a baron, the lowest rank, and he, a duke, the highest rank. ――Huh? Did my wife and mother-in-law throw me into the purge route?



"That's true, that old man is a rascal, but it seems he did decide to visit Desmond-sama from the start. The fact that he came without replying to the invitation can only be described as wicked. But I don't think he ought to purge us, you still have to give credit for the skill of the Impregnation Lord, who was able to impregnate four women in just one day...."




Upon hearing that, I still really don't understand why I wasn't purged.




 The fingers of my wife and mother-in-law on either side stroked my chin. The fingers intertwined, pressing their respective tits against me, while the other hands reached my inner thigh.




 Oooohhhh, ohhhh..... my balls, my left and right balls are being gently rolled around.




"Hah! Desmond is trembling in my vagina! Come on, let out your pent-up feelings into my vagina!"





*Guguguguguugu*, she tightly squeezes her hot, sweet, and strong muscle fibers. Having my balls fondles, I clench my ass and grit my teeth. Endure the feeling that my seeds are about to spill out.




*Chu, chu, kiss~*



Fuooh! Licking and kissing the nape from both sides.



"Ohhhh ❤ come,  Desmond, cum inside me.....❤"




 With a sucking sound, her cervix reaches downwards and sucks me. Ah, that's too much.




*splurt* *splurt* *spluuuuuurt❤❤!*




"Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh....."――Ahh, I'm cumming, I'm cumming a lot, I'm cumming in Teresa's vagina. Oh, that feels so good.....




"Fufuahahaahaaa❤ Ahahaahaaa❤"




Onee-sama's body bounces as the seed juice is poured into her, the semen is poured into her uterus, and it swallows the embarrassing liquid.




"Desmond-sama, tongue please. chu♪"




"Chu♪"




As commanded by my beloved wife, I  entwine both tongues of daughter and mother.



 ――Oh, ooh, I'm ejaculating into Teresa, I can't stop.




"Chup, chup, chup....." "Erururu....."




 I continued to cum into her sister while enjoying the tonguing of my wife and my mother-in-law.




 ――Gufufufu.



   ◇




"Seems like you're doing well, Duke Phantom. Kuku."



"You seem quite energetic too, gray Hound. In fact, have you become even more lively?"



The stars blinked restlessly. A country road leading outside of Aldora. The nobles who had come from outside were amazed and fascinated by the tranquil rural scenery and the surprisingly serene and somewhat idyllic atmosphere of Aldora, rumored to be an uninhabited land. ――Some people swore at the scenery, but they felt somewhat guilty about undermining it.




On that road, there was a dog.



A gray, medium-sized dog. Its fluffy decorative fur resembled eyebrows and a mustache. However, the dog blocking the road, stands in front of 'There's no way such a cute kid isn't a girl.'-boy or 'Is shota like this really exists?'-shota.



With rustling, the flesh of the dog swelled. It burgeoned into the size of a calf—no, the magnitude of a full-grown cow, saturating the muscle as it exuded the overwhelming presence of a beast, and the pressure of the beast was blasting at him.




"Oh, how scary. To bare such terrifying fangs to a helpless little boy like me."




He cowered his shoulders playfully, still acting cute.




His golden hair sparkled as if gathering the light of the stars, and his blue eyes were as clear as if they had completely captured the blue sky inside. He was clad in a short pants look that would be greeted with applause by certain cycles of people.



"Hoho, what are you saying? I'm not baring any fangs—just trying to protect a lost boy."



The guard dog. The old man seemed to want to be that.



"Hey? Didn't you just call me Duke Phantom a while ago? Could it be that you're senile?"



"Kuku, I don't want to hear that from you. Or is your mind as young as your appearance? Not enjoying growing old is a sign of senility, isn't it?"




"Well, aren't you awfully rusty in the head?"



 The wind was chilling.



 A dog as big as a cow. Against him was a little boy.




"Do you know what will happen if you lay a hand on me?"



"Hoho, what will happen you say? You, of all people, pulling the boring power play card?  In that case, I'll let you go on your way. An old guy with that level of dullness is not fun, you know."



"...Ahaha."




"Kukuku."




The two elderly monsters laughed at each other.




"Ah, I like it. That's the 'gray Hound' for you. My comrade.




"Ah, splendid. That's the gray Hound for you. My friend. Visiting <Aldora> to see you was worthwhile."




"Duke Phantom. My not-so-good old friend. I'd say I'm excited for our long-awaited match."




The dog bared its fangs.




Leisurely, the boy's presence grew faint.




"Duke Phantom." from one of the Kingdom's three major ducal houses with its current head serving as the Prime Minister—an influential figure in the nation. The impending clash between the former head of the family and the elderly butler was on the verge of unfolding in a location unbeknownst to the lord.




It seems the two have known each other for a long time.



But what if the old man, with all his energy, were to obliterate them?



——That would be the moment when Desmond would become a target for the purge.....



all of this happens without the lord's knowing.



And speaking of the lord who's now cumming inside the 'Platinum Breaker,'





   ◇




"An❤ An❤ Ah, ahhhh❤❤"



"Ah, oyakodon, delicious."



"Oh, Desmond-sama, you must not stimulate me so much❤"



I had Margaret-sama in the middle, Charlotte on the left, and Teresa on the right.



I lined up all the Terrace ladies and had them lean against the balcony railing in their dresses, sticking out their bottoms, rolling up their skirts, and pulling their panties down to their knees.



Thrusting into is the one in the middle. On the right and left, I had my middle finger in their honeypots and my thumb in their back holes.



Umm, this kind of thing needs to be dealt with immediately. ――Gufufu.




While fiddling with the holes of the daughters on the left and right, I thrust my hips into the hole where they were born. The three different sounds are irresistible. and although only Charlotte's belly is starting to swell, the mother and older sister are already carrying my child.



With my rigid erection, I first teach my mother-in-law who the father of the child she is carrying.



"Ahhh❤ Desmond-sama, it's Desmond-sama's child❤ Unuuu❤"




Mother-in-law, aren't your voices louder than the daughters? Moreover, you are so plump and juicy that you wouldn't think they are mothers of women that are almost forties and thirties.――Good, good, I'm sure she'll give birth to healthy children.




"Ufufu, that's right, I've been keeping myself ready to give birth to Desmond-sama's child."



Looking at her, Margaret-sama was looking at me with a bewitching gaze, her neck bent. She licked her pink lips a little, and the indecent twist of her red tongue. The luster of her lips, like wet and glossy petals...



Moreover, she has a youthful beauty that makes her look like Charlotte's younger sister.



"Un, fuu...❤ It's gotten bigger❤"




 ――I don't think I can win against her!



"Hmm..."



――glare!



My wife and her sister are watching me.



"Desmond-sama really likes it that way....."



"Fuhaha! Shall I show you then!"



The sisters licked their lips.



Charlotte-chan has a slightly bratty cuteness, while her older sister gives off a fierce gal vibe...――Great!



I slam my hips and move my fingers, giving it to them.



Three charming mother-daughter cries loudly.




――Ah, my seed is bubbling up. I'll first ejaculate plenty inside my mother-in-law's vagina with this.



"Oh, oh, ohoo..."



I ejaculated mercilessly. The meat pot squeezed me tightly, the pulsation of it was too pleasant.



"Fuu..."



When I exhale.




"Ufufu, did it feel good, Desmond-sama? I also felt very good, too... The child in my belly is also very pleased."



"I'm next. Neither your mother nor onee-sama would be a part of this without me, the rightful wife."



"Me next, thrust into me, and ejaculate, Desmond! Fuhahahaha!"



The terrace girls, shaking their voluptuous ass, asking for more.――Yes, it's a mouth-watering sight. The meat pillar that doesn't wither in Margaret-sama's fleshpot is swelling and asserts itself to her.



Then, next is Charlotte-chan.



"Yay❤ Hurry, hurry up."



The 29-year-old girl shaking her ass, her honey dripping ――So erotic and cute...



The lasciviously distorted, dazzlingly glowing three pairs of emerald eyes, eyes, eyes! They are like big, big jewels, and they are just like jewels, and they make me think that women are devils with their terrifying looks.


Twisted in lascivious allure, three pairs of emerald eyes gleam vividly in the night—eyes, eyes, eyes! Like big, enchanting gems, truly bewitching and captivating, one might even believe that jewels are inherently bewitching,  and these women are like magical creatures.



...I feel like I've wandered into a den of carnivores, is it just my imagination?





prev   TOC   next

 


If you like my translation, please consider sending me some ko―if.

I truly appreciate any support you can give.

What do you think?

Please refrain from posting/asking for spoilers, thanks!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post