Reincarnated lord Chapter 168

size :  

                                                                                                                                                                   

The Lord Who Was Brought Back

Chapter 168


prev   TOC   next





"Fuhahaha! Piercing, huh! That's some bold style you got there!"



The demon onee-sama exposed her tanned naked body, grabbed her own thighs, and spread them while sitting on the couch.



Grab❤




When I grabbed her plump buttocks and pulled them apart, the brown rosebud was in full view, obscenely alluring.



Her explosive brown breasts had pale pink perky nipples. Even though her sister had just teased her opening with her fingers and tongue, and she was about to be penetrated, why does she still wear that confident grin?




"Come on!" The brown flower twitched.


By the way, her front gate already gushing nectar like a flood.


"Oh..." I let out a slight grunt as my member pierced through.



It was the same spear that pierced 
Katherine and Charlotte's depths. Prior to that, it had been in the embrace of a Dragon's chamber. She's not ready for another hole yet, but it will be mine soon. ――Gufufu.



The imagery is so vulgar and erotic that I want to picture it and keep it forever. I grabbed my erect demon-slaying flesh spear and inserted it into the demon's hole.



"Alright, Teresa. Are you ready?"



"Fuhahaha, I'm always ready for this kind of thing!"



I don't think that's the right line for when you're about to have your asshole ravaged. But if that's the case, then there's no need to hold back...



"Wait, Desmond-sama, there are words that must be spoken to Onee-sama first."  Charlotte-chan's words reached me.



"The thing you should tell onee-sama is...."



...Hmm, Charlotte, you noticed that our communication restored for quite some time now, haven't you? Or have you been browsing through my past memories? If that's the case, then I can also open the door to Charlotte's heart...



"No way! That's not allowed!" "But if it's a list of naughty things I want Desmond-sama to do, then it might be fine..." "No! even that is incredibly tempting, but to have it exposed..."



Hmm, it appears Charlotte's barriers are weakening, and it's like she got something like a dual personality? ――Well, I've figured out a few things, so I'll take care of her next time too. ――Gufufu.



"No~... ❤"



Hmm, cute, cute.



But now, it is the elder sister's turn.



"Onee-chan, may I have your butt hole?"



"Nnnn!?"



――Umm, Nice. Onee-chan's eyes widened in surprise.



And...



"Ah! You deviant! How dare you say such things while penetrating me... Ugh! my ass hole is stretching! It's so thick and hot! Y-You fiend! Why does it keep getting bigger?! Ohhh ❤❤"




――Well, of course, it would.



To be honest, the gnashing of teeth was more than a little frightening. But when this older sister looks at me with a frustrated gaze, her eyes reddening, it expands and becomes larger, pushing the limits.



"Ohh... my, my... my butt ... my butt hole is...ahh."




Don't say something that sounds like "my eyes! my eyes~!" in that context. But I also feel the same way.


"M-My dick... my dick... onee-chan is eating my dick away..."



If it weren't for me, the user of 【Physical Enhancement (Sex)】 this resilient asshole might... let's stop thinking about it. Because even now, it's tightly squeezing and munching on me.



"Kuhaa... ❤ You're shivering inside..."



"Because you feel so good... Hngh, it's so tight..."



"You idiot... dare to humiliate me... I won't forgive you. ――Unless we kiss."



Opening your mouth and sticking out your tongue is definitely not a kissing face, I think. But...



"Egh, *kiss*, *kiss*..."



Our tongues entwined passionately. Sensing her sweet breath and the warmth of her feminine inner mouth, we rubbed against each other, savoring each other's taste.  "*kiss*... Mm, Nn... ❤ Chu..." Our lips locked together, engaging in deep kisses as our tongues explored the depths of each other's mouths.  With a gentle motion of my hips, I lightly traced my fingers along her sun-kissed skin and grab her bouncing fruits.



*Squeeze, squish, squish*. Despite using all my strength in it, it felt like the suppleness and bounciness were fighting me. As I teased the tips of her nipples, I maintained an affectionate entanglement of tongues with Teresa.



"Pu, Ha... Haa... ❤ Enemy of women.....❤ You are the Breaker after all. Haha, here, suck onee-chan's breasts. You like breasts, right? Especially my little sister's breasts..."




As the younger sister watched, the older sister said those words to her sister's husband, right in front of her.




"Please, take them, Desmond-sama. You love Onee-sama's breasts, don't you?"



――Yes, I love them.



――Kuh, the maid, and the dragon are looking at me...



"In exchange, you need to call me 'Onee-chan' while you suck on my breasts next. After all, Desmond-sama is younger than me."




――Wha-!



"Yes, ma'am!"



――I have no objection at all!




"....."



"What's wrong, Charlotte?"



"But I also want to do breastfeeding hand jÖ…b play..."



"Charlotte!"



"What are you babbling about?"



As soon as I thought I heard Onee-sama's voice...



*Smack*!




Ah... I'll tell you exactly what happened just now! My beloved wife said she would give me a breastfeeding play, and as I was getting all excited. Suddenly, her older sister, who instructed me to suck her breasts, unexpectedly struck me with a powerful uppercut using her own breasts. My brain was shaken by it, and you might think I'm saying crazy things because of that, but it's a pure fact.



Um... I don't think you understand what I'm saying... But don't worry, I don't understand it either.



My head was spinning. It's not about big tits or massive boobs or anything like that. I have been enlighted that breasts can be a lethal weapon... Thank you very much!



"O-Oh...!" I thought I would break through the atmosphere and reach the moon while still in my happiness. And that moon had the shape of a breast... Lunatic!



"It's because Desmond didn't suck quickly enough. So I examine it, and I sensed some connection between you and my sister.  ――How sneaky."



Onee-sama seemed a bit sulky. But what you just did is a romantic move, an "Oppai uppercut" isn't it? ――that must be.



"*Suck, suck, suck...*" I suck on the erect nipples... Pure bliss.



"*Suck, suck...*"



"You like Onee-chan's breasts that much?"



"He looks really happy while sucking it."



"My breasts aren't that big, though..."



"Don't worry, Schwarz-sama, Desmond-sama has always said. 'There's no good or bad when it comes to breasts. They're all different and they're all good. All breasts belong to me!'"




"Even greedier than a dragon..."



I never said that!



 But these brown devil boobs won't let go of me.



This is truly dangerous! "*Suck, suck, lick, lick...*"



"Hoo ... Oh... Hahaha... You're licking it. Mmm... Desmond is really good at fondling buttocks, squeezing breasts, sucking, and licking... Ah... ❤"




―― Ah, indeed, I am a dangerous man.


Therefore, I'll act as one.




"Kuh... Mm, haa... you're moving❤... ――Ha ha! Desmond is moving his hips Hii...my butt... Unh... It feels strange...."




""It seems like she's about to cum"" Charlotte and Katherine's voices synced perfectly. Just like sisters.





"Oh! It's too tight." "Shut it, Desmond."



Sudden strict scolding from Onee-chan!



But it's fine. If you're going to say something like that...



"Oh, ah, hmmm... ah... this...it's moving so slow... ngh... really... "




""Looks like she's really enjoying it""




"Oh, you all shut up! Oh, ah... ❤ Hoo... ❤ ❤"




I scraped and pulled Onee-chan's sphincter muscle with my erect shaft, and even though I was a little worn out, I thrust it in again. *Squelch!* The burning flesh pole pushes inside. Her passage keeps tightening around me - it's irresistible. I vigorously thrust in and out.



"Ah, kuhaa... kuhiiii ❤ ❤ Desmond, my little Desmond ❤ Haaaaaaa~ ❤ ❤ ❤"



"Onee-chan, Onee-chan."



"Ah, haaaah ❤ ❤ ❤"



Onee-chan arches her back. *Boing!* The weapon that struck me earlier goes wild, its tip leaves a rosy trajectory. Spreading her brown legs wide, I boldly violate Onee-chan's ass. Can she keep up even if it's her first time?




 ――I'm sure she'll be fine.



After all, she's a demon, an erotic demon, and above all, she's the big sister here.



"Ah, aaaaaahhh ❤ Fu~aaah, haaaaaa ❤ ❤"



"Onee-chan, Onee-chan."



I thrust, pierce, and defile the brown anus of Onee-chan vigorously. She trembles, writhes, and jumps with disheveled hair, while I relentlessly pound into her, feeling a dark sense of pleasure.




Eventually...



"Kuk~oh! I'm cumming!"



"Fuuu... ha... haaaah... Desmond's this is... going in... inside..."



I tremble in her impure hole.



"In my... ass... ❤ Semen...so hot... kuuh ❤...it's seeping in. Ah, I'm yours... This Breaker... Fufu... Ah... ❤"




 ――*Hugs ❤*




As if in response to her outstretched hands, I embrace Onee-sama, our lips meet, and we exchange copious amounts of saliva while rubbing our sweaty bodies together.....





"――Ahem. Desmond-sama, this is quite repulsive."




And thus, I was pierced by the words of my beloved wife.





"So, how about this time――you do something naughty to me while calling me Onee-chan? It gives me the chills. Or maybe――"



"Wouldn't "Mama" be more suitable?"



Her big emerald eyes, which I love so much, were staring at me. The sensation of her soft, wavy, platinum blonde hair brushing against me was incredibly pleasurable. And...




"――I want both."



Tonight's play is――DOTCH?! (which one!?)



"Wait, little sister, Desmond's dick is still in my asshole. Don't get it off!"



――Hmm, I see. The brown-skinned Onee-chan time is not over yet, then.



"It's time to switch. It's my turn."




"No, that won't do, one more time in the ass! Alright, let's do it, Desmond!"




The little sister obediently followed her Onee-chan's command.



But.



"――In that case, Katherine."



"Yes."



"Let's take turns punishing Onee-sama."



"I am honored, Charlotte Onee-sama."



――Ah, Katherine went into full-on sisterhood mode.



 Charlotte immediately latched onto the right breast while Katherine clung to the left. Both of them were completely naked, two fair-skinned beauties swarming around the brown-skinned beauty.



――Mmm, how delightful...



I feel like I was about to burst into laughter, my dragon in the nether region seemed to be ascending towards the heavens, ready to take flight.




"*kiss, kiss, slurp, slurp*... I can taste Desmond-sama here. *Slurp*." said Charlotte.



"Yes, it tastes like master's saliva. *Slurp, kiss, kiss* (I never thought that I would have the chance to do something like this with both Teresa Onee-sama and Charlotte Onee-sama. I am really thankful to Desmond-sama for making it possible.)." *kiss*.



Katherine seemed oddly happy.



And then.



"――Fuh, kuhaaa ❤, kuuu...You mischievous little sisters... Fuu, fu~haaa, sucking like that... kuku...Oh Desmond's thing is getting bigger again... Ohhh ❤❤"



The Onee-sama being swarmed by the two little sisters continued to tighten around me while moaning.



――Hmm, how delightful.



I'm gonna keep on pleasuring Onee-sama like this, and also Charlotte and Katherine. Six holes in total. And if we count their mouths, it's nine.――Gufufu.



I reached my fingers towards the honey pots and asshole of the two sisters on the left and right.



"Fauu ❤, chu...!"


"Haaa... ❤, *kiss* *kiss*..."


And Onee-sama was being sucked by the two obedient sisters next. "Kuh, hiiiin ❤❤"



――Hmm, such a lovely sisterly scene. The way they synchronize their breathing, It's like Katherine is really their sister.



And so, I made my crotch grow even bigger to handle this noble lady sister bowl.


Before I even realized it, Schwarz had managed to escape.  Maybe dragons are considered strong because they can run away so quickly ..... I guess I didn't give her enough of my semen to keep her here.  Alright, let's give her a stronger dose and teach her a lesson.




Prepare yourself. Gufufu――






prev   TOC   next




If you like my translation, please consider sending me some ko―if.

I truly appreciate any support you can give.

What do you think?

Please refrain from posting/asking for spoilers, thanks!

2 Comments

Previous Post Next Post