Reincarnated lord Chapter 169

size :  

                                                                                                                                                                    

The Lord Who Was Brought Back

Chapter 169


prev   TOC   next





"Let's have the commendation ceremony!"




――What's happening?




In my office, after finishing my paperwork, I sat on the sofa with Charlotte-chan on my lap. We shared cookies, feeding each other and sharing them mouth-to-mouth.



"What're you two doing? Let me do it too! Fuhaha, how scandalous."




She hugged both me and Charlotte tightly from behind.



*squish*! 



Her large chest was pushed against my back, and the action caused Charlotte's breasts to be squeezed even closer to me.




"Fufu, Desmond-sama has grown big. But I wonder which one of us cause the reaction?"



I'm sorry, please don't ask!



"Here here, ahh~"



Without caring about my feelings, big sister stuck out her tongue and opened her mouth. The contrast between her tanned skin, pink lips, white teeth, and red tongue was quite enticing――



"Onee-sama, it's still my turn."




Charlotte clung to me. Um, this is nice.




"I don't hear youー♪, ahh~"



She pretended not to hear and playfully wiggled her tongue.



Really, what a troublesome sister. Oh,



Charlotte fed me a cookie mouth-to-mouth, I chewed it, then returned the favor. Then Charlotte did the same for Onee-sama――



"Mmm, mmm, *gulp*. Hey, I asked Desmond to do it. But it's also quite scandalous to receive it from my sister too..."



She nodded with satisfaction――and licked her lips, savoring the taste of her sister. Well, it's certainly scandalous...



――This, what was this called again? '...c●nnil●ngus'How nice!



"I don't care about that! Now for the next cookie. Give it to me properly, Desmond. Or shall I take it from my sister and feed it to you?"




Why does it sound more downright threatening than scandalous?




――And here I am, the lord, getting treated like this... sigh




"Here, open your mouth. I'll give you the cookie."



"If that's the case, please let me have a taste after Onee-sama ❤""



Seriously, These erotic sisters....



――Gufufu.



   ◇


――And so, we're now underground.



Why? I want to know more than anyone else! I never even knew there was an underground space beneath our mansion. And to top it off, it has a fully functional magical elevator.


It's an underground facility of such a scale that it makes your jaw drop involuntarily.


According to Grandpa, I was the one who dug out this place, while he was responsible for securing it. ――Apparently, it's the result of my constant digging and soil improvement for the Aldora. Liz came up with the idea to organize it. Everyone who came down with me――Charlotte, Teresa, Katherine, Ephemera, Monica, and Schwarz――seem to have known about this underground place... Wait a minute, Onee-sama and Schwarz only visited my place recently, right? Why? How did you all already know? Even the Lord didn't have any knowledge of this place...



"Desmond-sama, are you angry?" Charlotte-chan's mental communication reached me.



"Hm? Why would I be? Because of what the old man and the Parliamentary official did behind my back? Well, I was surprised, but not really. I mean, they wouldn't do anything bad, would they?"



"............"



"Charlotte?"



"that's Desmond-sama for ya."



Why are you speaking like that?! (she spoke in Kansai dialect)




And so, they led me, who had less knowledge about this place than they did.



――This is an...underground arena!?



The place they guided me to was a circular space with sandy ground, surrounded by wooden fences. This sand, it doesn't have things like teeth or nails mixed in, right?




"It's different from what normally trains."



They must be mixed in there! I see! --I shouldn't ask something so terrifying.




In such a place, the brown-skinned Onee-sama was standing tall in the white leotard of the Knight Order (though white seems to be the color of the leader) with her arms crossed under her buxom chest, radiating a confident aura ――She happily bares her teeth ferociously ――Shit, I need to run away!




And yet, my "Chicken Sense" remained unresponsive. I couldn't find any other way to describe it than completely useless. Even without relying on my abilities, I had a strong sense of impending danger welling up inside me—and it was not unfounded for me to think that way. After all,



Around the sandy arena, there were beautiful girls of various ages and types—girls, beauties, ladies, and young ladies!



What a sight to behold! The members of the "Platinum Knight" led by Onee-sama――a total of 33 young women! If we add Onee-sama, it consists of 34 female knights――though they are called knights, they all wear skimpy leotards. What splendid disorder of discipline! Well done, keep it up!



Among them, two vice-captains stood out, Mort with blue hair and Aira with red hair. They were known as the "Blue Demon" and the "Red Demon." Yet again, my "Chicken Sense" failed to react to them. Moreover, just the other day, I was overwhelmed by Onee-sama presence in front of them, so I never expected them to have such dangerous aliases!




What is about to begin? I'm trembling with fear.



"Oh? Desmondo-sama, didn't you notice? Onee-sama mentioned something about a commendation ceremony. It has always been vague,  She always kept it a secret, but recently..."




 Pardon?



 Commendation?...you mean c●nnil●ngus?



――If that were the case, it would have been so much better.



"Fuhahaha! I'm glad to see all of you here!"



A demon onee-sama said with great enthusiasm. A very fine Knight Commander - if you do not look at her attire.




With her beauty, one would never think she was just in her mid-twenties. She had straight platinum blonde hair and her eyes, resembling my beloved wife's, were large emeralds. Her bosom was so generously endowed that even the outline of her erect nipples under the white leotard could be seen. The leotard emphasized her powerful chest and the snug fit revealed her exposed groin area, outlining the curves of her intimate region.



Even though we were underground, her hair and coat fluttered with her high spirits.



――*grin*...



With her ferocious teeth bared, her fearsome beauty displayed its fangs.



"Let the commendation ceremony begin! Our 'Platinum Knight' will now pledge allegiance to Lord Desmond Damwead, the ruler of Aldora. We will receive his sword, offer our own, and change our name to the <Aldora Knight Order>! ――I personally preferred <Desmond's Female Knight Order> or <Desmond's Rod Sisterhood> but my sister won't forgive me if I did that. Fuhahaha!"




――Thank goodness! I'm so glad she didn't name it that!



Wait a moment...



――Huh?




I slowly turned my head, as if it were making a creaking 'gigigi' sound. I glanced at the girls who had already joined the sisterhood.



"This is Desmond-sama's grand stage."



"As expected of Master."



"I want to join too... but I am already Des-sama's maid!"



"I am already the 'Shadow' of master."



"And I'm not anything!"



――Hey, did you guys know?



And what's with this grand stage? There's no sunlight underground, right? ――But why is it so bright? What kind of technology are they using?




Except for me, everyone else here is a woman. And they all seem to come from wealthy families, dressed in revealing outfits.




――Hey, is it just me, or does it smell like an emerging of a new dangerous cult?




And my senses were getting even sharper.



"I know all of you will follow me. But there aren't many of you who genuinely want to serve Desmond. So!"



With that, Onee-sama swiftly removed her coat. And then...



"Little sister!"



"Yes, Onee-sama."



Charlotte, walking gracefully like strolling through a flower garden, stood next to Teresa.



With wavy platinum blonde hair and large emerald eyes, she exuded a youthful beauty that seemed to belong to someone in their early twenties. Yet, due to me embracing and impregnating her, she also radiated the raw sexiness of a married woman. Her body rivaled her sister's, her elegant dress couldn't be concealed in the slightest.



And...


She...


Removed her dress, revealing her black leotard.



I was truly amazed.



Because Charlotte, who had discarded her elegant dress, was now...



――In a black leotard!



Charlotte-chan was supposed to wear red, but now it seems like she changed it to match her older sister, like a fallen heroine turning to the dark side.



――Black leotard!!


Let me say it again, like a transformed heroine who has succumbed to evil.



――Black leotard!!



Next to her is her older sister, who looks like a mischievous villainess. The atmosphere is intense. Moreover, there is a strong sense of sisterhood.




At the innocent age of twenty nine, Charlotte-chan lived a peaceful life, oblivious to the world around her. That is until she was deceived by a cunning creature named Des-something, who seemed to have something behind the scenes... she was asked to become a magical girl. As she burns and destroys enemies one after another, she encounters a formidable boss who turns out to be her long-lost sister. She tries to persuade Charlotte-chan to join the path of evil, but Charlotte-chan stubbornly resists, and the sister uses seductive tactics to corrupt her. However, it soon becomes evident that the true evil lies with Des-something. United by their sisterly bond, they join forces to vanquish the real threat together.



―― Such a story was overflowing from my mind all at once.





Everyone is cheering! Dirty old men shouted with utmost delight, holding hands and dancing, bringing peace to the world. What a disaster―the end!





While harboring such delusions, I thoroughly enjoyed the sight of Fallen Charlotte-chan in her black leotard.



The contrast of wicked black against her white skin. Her nipples are fully visible at the tips of her bursting breasts. Of course, her high-leg cut fits perfectly. And unlike her Onee-sama, she has pubic hair――it's not so much that it's sticking out, but it's more prominent than her sister!



She's my wife! my wife! I feel like shouting it out to the whole world.



――I won.



I have lived for the moment of victory...



No more regrets in my life!



 I raised my arms in celebration.


"Desmond-sama... I'm glad you're pleased, but if you say that much, it becomes rather embarrassing."



"Then I shall do it again! I will wholeheartedly love and indulge the embarrassed Fallen Charlotte-chan!"



"Fyaa!? Desmond-samaaa..."


Her large emerald eyes met mine, and her white cheeks blushed while she wore the fallen leotard.



――Nice.



"――Hey, Don't just stare at my sister! Look at me too!"



――O-oh.


Saying so, Onee-sama announces to the other girls around...



"From now on, my sister and I will show you the meaning of receiving Desmond's sword and offer our own swords. After that, you can decide whether to join the Aldora Knight."



Onee-sama, former leader of the Platinum Knight, Teresa Terrace, gives me a challenging look.



"Desmond, shall we begin then? Let's engage in passionate, hip-swaying, sweaty, messy lovemaking!"




..........................................................................................................................................................................Eh?




prev   TOC   next





If you like my translation, please consider sending me some ko―if.

I truly appreciate any support you can give.

What do you think?

Please refrain from posting/asking for spoilers, thanks!

2 Comments

  1. his stamina will truly be tested..

    thank you for the translations~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just when I was wondering how would Desmond impregnated the bandits/knights, Onee-sama and Charlotte-chan came with a straight-forward method! And there are 33 little girls here, Desmond upgrades his harem into a Super Harem. That's the best!

    ReplyDelete
Previous Post Next Post