Reincarnated lord Chapter 170

size :  

                                                                                                                                                                     

The Lord Who Was Brought Back

Chapter 170


prev   TOC   next





The stage was set for the Commendation ceremony of the Aldora Knight Order.  In other words, it's the ceremony where the members receive their recognition in the form of the Knight Order. As all the former - (or is it still present?) young members of the <Platinum Knight> watched with anticipation as Onee-sama, dressed in a white leotard, and my wife, now transformed into a fallen heroine, dressed in a black leotard, smiled at me.



 I was to have sex with these two terrace sisters in front of everyone, according to onee-sama's declaration that she would teach the female knights the meaning of accepting my sword and offering themselves to me.



 ――But why, though?



"Fuhahaha! As expected of Desmond, your sword is still sheathed but I can feel it is already raging."




Don't say such things in front of everyone!



Well, it's true that I'm already erect, but the way you said it is just wrong!



"Then, Desmond-sama, all you have to do is show Desmond-sama's unsheath sword to everyone."



The fallen Charlotte-chan shows a blissful smile befitting a fallen heroine - but this is going to make pants too stiff to take off...



"Come on, draw your sword, Desmond."



"Let's show everyone what Desmond-sama's sword is capable of."



The sisters ask me to take off my pants in front of everyone. - What kind of bullying is this?



No, it's not bullying.  Because I'm getting all worked up.  ――I've come a long way....... (faraway look)



But if I take them off now, won't I be the evil that really needs to be vanquished, even with the visual impact alone?



I quietly put my hand on the belt - then smoothly...



*bounce!*



"Uwaa... why is he already erect from the beginning...?" "Did he already use lotion beforehand?" "Papa's wasn't that big when I saw it during my education..." "That... won't fit, right?" "Waa~"



――Uuu, I twitch in response to the sound of the female knights 



"I... I also want to join..."



"You have to endure it, Monica. I'm also enduring too."



I also start trembling in response to the voice of my girls.



"Fuhaha! Not showing weaknesses in the eyes of the opponent, I see!"



"Haaaa ... Dejumond-jama's dick..."



 ――Hey, Charlotte-chan? Weren't you supposed to have regained a bit of shyness recently?


"If I remain shy when my husband is trying to show his cool side, the reputation of an erotic wife will perish!"


 O-oh... ―― Thank you?


"You're welcome. So let's hurry and have sex!"



Ah, Charlotte-chan was actually quite nervous. If I reveal that, she'll feel really embarrassed. It's like a heroine who fell down but still remains true to herself——excellent!



"I am honored to receive your praise!"



Charlotte-chan gracefully made her way toward me.



*step*-*step*,



And then,


Her small and smooth hand caught hold of my erect penis.



――Kuu, it feels so good!



Charlotte-chan immediately started handling me skillfully with a stroking and squeezing motion.



"Nn, nnn..., *chuu*..."



She sucked on my lips, entwining our tongues.



Kuuu... My hips couldn't help but squirm under the touch of my beloved wife. So, I rubbed her private in return, pinching her nipple that is fully visible on her leotard――



"Nnnuu!"



――Oh, I can't get enough of her alluring body was irresistible. I got carried away and twisted Charlotte-chan's erect nipple more... "Don't forget about me."




*Grab*! Onee-chan also caught hold of my penis. Big sister's brown hand and younger sister's fair hand combined to create a terrace Onahole――or rather, semen-milking machine.




*lick*, *lick*.


And then Onee-chan's tongue licked and sucked at my earlobe...



Ku~haa! Oh!




I was filled with immense pleasure that made me feel like my body couldn't handle it anymore. I trembled between the Terrace Sisters――the ero elf sisters.



 ――Wait? I know it's too late to think this now, but I'm seriously going to be defeated, aren't I?


I shuddered, Onee-chan's tongue licked my cheek and then trails to my lips. The two wriggling women's tongue is now in my mouth. Their touch was hot, sweet, and the hands that handling my dick is also increasingly more intense, making me good.




"Kuhhh!"



I convulsed and trembled as the two of them took off my shirt and were playing with my nipples...



"I don't know what they're doing, but Lord-sama is twitching profusely, it seems like he's enjoying it." "It's like he's being spoiled?" "He's fondling the leader's little sister's breasts too, so he likes to act like a baby?"





――Kuh! The Lord is being watched by everyone! But it feels so good!




"In that case, I will give you even more pleasure."



"Mm, chu ❤" Charlotte sucked on my tongue, and while handling my meat rod together with Onee-sama, she trailed her lips along my neck. Onee-sama continued to relentlessly suck on my lips like she was going to suck my internal organs out... Ohhh, I'm being drowned in Onee-sama's tongue and saliva ❤




And then.



"*nib*, *lick*..."



Charlotte sucked and licked my nipple.



――Hii..., a sweet electric current is running from my nipples. Causing my penis, which is being handled by both of them, to bounce and tremble from the base. Her hickey was already etched on my neck.



And then, Onee-sama also left a kiss mark on my neck and licked my other nipple.



The beautiful sisters, one white and one brown, gaze up at me from my chest with their big emerald eyes. They lick and circle around my nipples... Ahh... It feels so good, my body is melting away. The way they handle me together, taking turns stroking my glans and rolling my balls, makes my seed-filled rod feel like it's about to explode. The copious pre-cum that overflows dirties their smooth hands, making them sticky.


"Chu, chu..." "*Lick*... chu ❤" "Desmond-sama, you're eyebrows are raising, it's so cute." "Ah, when you make that face, I want to make you feel even more pleasure."



"Ohhh..."


The sisters' tongues wiggled over my skin. They lick my thighs, abs, and slowly approach lower, teasing me. "Desmond-sama, do you want me to lick you?" "So eager for me to lick you, aren't you? Lots of embarrassing juices, too. Hahaha♪"





Huff, huff... I give the girls a pleading look as they warp my rod with their breaths.



"Fufu♪" "Fuhaha❤" "*kiss*, *lick*..."


These sisters....they're lascivious beings worthy of the name Ero elf...



Ah, I really want them to lick, suck, and make me cum quickly. I push my hips forward lightly to urge them.



"As you wish then❤" "I also can't stand it myself♪"



"Kuhoohh!"



I unintentionally raise my chin and arch my back. Shooting out lewd fluids. But it's just a pre-cum, I still can hold it in.


... Two lascivious red snakes entwine around my member.



"*lick*, *lick*..." "*Slurp*..."



"Uoooh..."



The audience around us buzzes, but I can't resist the pleasure that the sisters give me.



"Hamu❤" "humm, *bit*♪"



"Gguu!" I was bitten by a sweet bite, and a sharp, intense sensation rushes through me. A little bit amount of pee comes out. But the elder sister continues to lick without minding.



To think that I would let such a person swallow and suck on such a thing... My desire swells.



"*glug*-*glug*" "*glug*-*glug*"




They take turns sucking it into their mouths, sliding their lovely lips over my rod, sucking on my balls, licking and rolling them around, generously covering them with saliva... My entire shaft is being melted alive by ero elf.



"Kuuh, haa... haa, haa..."



"Fufufu, Desmond-sama, your eyes are bloodshot now. *kiss*❤"



"Ah, those are the eyes of a male who wants to violate and impregnate a female. Fuhaha, my lower body is tingling♪ " Onee-sama looks hypnotized.


Ugh... These ero elves are too much. There's no chance of me winning against them.


"*Chomp* ❤ *sluuuuurp*..."



"Kuh, ahh!"



Charlotte intentionally made lewd noises and looked up with her lips still wrapped around me. Seriously, she's completely fallen to the dark side. And the evil villainess starts running her tongue over my asshole.



"Kunooo... Ooooh......y-you!"



"*lick*... *lick*..."



Ooooh, Onee-sama is licking inside my asshole... Kuu... It's making my knees weak. The older sister in the backdoor, the younger sister in the front. Not good, I might end up blowing big time...!




"Kku, Hh, Hh..."



However, I endure. It's my petty pride as a man not to give in easily in front of this crowd of women. Some may suggest that I should just keep ejaculating as much as possible. But the more I strive, the greater the reward...!



"That's correct."



Charlotte smiles enchantingly while holding me in her throat.



"*nib*, *nib*..."



Ku~aaaah... Charlotte-chan, don't use your teeth, it makes me almost cum. She swallows the liquid that came out with a small gulp, narrowing her eyes.



――Fallen... the fallen Charlotte... scary...-



Then, Fallen Charlotte takes the hand of the evil villainess and lures her to my shaft.



――The real villainess is Charlotte all along...-



"Fuhaha, you have such an expectant look on your face. You spoiled brat."



"These are Desmond-sama's beloved breasts. Please defile them as you please."



The combined power of brown and white breasts is too strong!



"Ohhh..." The plump and squishy sensation enveloped me in ecstasy.



"*drip*...I use my saliva just like you told me. I've been conditioned. ――Fuhaha♪"



"You have no idea, Onee-sama, Desmond-sama trained me first. ――He trained me so well that I can't stay away from him anymore......."




"Fuhaha, then, I shall be trained so that I will not lose. *drip*....."



The sisters sandwiched me between their breasts, dripping saliva onto me. Occasionally, we would lick each other's tongues, press our lips together, our saliva mixed before letting it drip.



This valley is such an evil place, once a man sinks, he can never escape. It won't release my erect penis that has been swallowed.



"Fufufu, Desmond-sama's penis is twitching. It's released so much pre-cum, this is not proper at all."



"Fuhahaha, this juice doesn't taste good at all, it's raw and bitter. But for some reason, it makes me want more and more. Every time I drink it, I feel like I'm being turned into Desmond's woman... Fuhaha, my crotch is so hot!"



With the wet sound, they skillfully handled my penis with their superb and soft breasts. I suppressed the rising sensation while uttering pitiful moans. However, I want to mark these white and brown sisters as mine.




 I want to......Bukkake them......!


 
*splurt*! *splurt*! *splurt*! *splurt*!



"Ah... There's so much coming out ❤"



"Fuhaha, you're all sticky, little sister."



"Onee-sama too... *lick*"



"Haha, let me lick it too. *lick*"


They continued to handle my pulsating flesh in the depths of their cleavage, licking the filthy fluids that had coated their body. With such a scene, my throbbing ejaculation won't stop. I defile the white and brown beauty with my milky cum, and they look up at me with a woozy smile.



prev   TOC   next




If you like my translation, please consider sending me some ko―if.

I truly appreciate any support you can give.

What do you think?

Please refrain from posting/asking for spoilers, thanks!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post