Reincarnated lord Chapter 172

size :  

                                                                                                                                                                       

 Aldora À la carte ❤

1) Ero elf sisters

Chapter 172


prev   TOC   next





So, it was after getting kidnapped by onee-sama and finally making it back home, I ended up in a make-out session with Charlotte.



"Hohou, little sister, looks like you've become quite enchanting while we were apart."


"And it was the same for you, Onee-sama.  I see that you had a delightful time with Desmond-sama."



In my bedroom, there was my beloved wife Charlotte, and her actual older sister, Teresa.



――Um...



"And of course, it seems Desmond-sama also enjoyed himself with my sister very much..."





To hear my wife say, 'You had a good time last night, didn't you?' sent shivers down my spine! And to make matters worse, it was with her older sister!



"Oh? you didn't enjoy it? Did you not fancy my onee-sama's body?"



Guuuuh! It feels incredibly unfair how she's showering me with so much love as a wife while simultaneously admiring her older sister. This multi-pronged attack is too much.




"What are you talking about, Desmond-sama? Do you know... how much I missed you when you were abducted?"



I'm sorry!



But apparently, my sorry wasn't enough.



"Well, obviously. Your apologies won't erase the loneliness I experienced while you were away. That's why I expect you to express your sorry for me ―― for the rest of our lives, Desmond-sama."



Saying that, Charlotte-chan blushes...um, how cute.



"Naturally. Even if Charlotte never said it, I'll keep 'soothing' you forever. Even if we have enough children to build a village!"



"Fuuaaah, Desmond-sama... ❤"



And as we engaged in our affectionate conversation through our <Heart Communication>,



*Intense gaze*



Those emerald eyes were undoubtedly staring at this couple.



"You two get along so well."



"Y-Yeah."



"Of course we do."



Charlotte hugged me tightly, expressing her affection through her words.



――I am so happy.



I could feel Charlotte-chan's heartbeat through our heart-to-heart connection.



"Please stop, Desmond-sama. I'm getting embarrassed..."



Benne!(Italian for 'good')



"Also....."



Once again, Onee-sama's gaze fixed on us.




"You two are being sneaky again."



Well, even if you call us sneaky, we are a married couple, and I've always loved Charlotte-chan. I've always wanted her to pay attention to me. Now that she's even carrying our child, there's no way we wouldn't grow even closer. And I'm confident that these feelings will never change...



"Desmond-sama, please stop that."



Charlotte grabbed my arm, her thighs fidgeting as she spoke.




—Hmm, now nice.






Huh?! It's not Charlotte-chan, but Onee-sama that goes "Gnunununu"!? "Gnunununu" at that age... "Enough, Desmond-sama."



Yeah, that's right. "Gnununununu" is only valid until you're in your late 20s, right? After all, doing "Gnununununu" in your 40s and gritting your teeth is....am I going to be bitten to death?




"Little sister!"



Onee-sama yells.



"Desmond is truly your husband!"



 Yes, I am.



"That's right"



"I think it's just so unfair that I sense some sort of harmonious aura between you two..."



Onee-sama pouted slightly.



"But he's a man I find acceptable. After all, only Desmond can impregnate me."



Onee-chan~!!



I was about to hug Teresa, but...



"Gueh!"



"You can't do that, Desmond-sama!"



Charlotte grabbed me by the nape of my neck. --In my mind.



"But it sucks to feel like I'm being kept out of the net, you know?"



You say that, but Onee-chan, I don't think anyone can keep a demon in the net.



"Desmond-sama, please don't tease her."



"It's fine. She can't hear us."



""Yay! ""



As I exchanged a high-five with my wife in my head,  the demon's claws cut through my mind.



"I sensed an unpleasant disturbance."



This demon is a Newtype!




And so, Onee-sama became a little serious――this is――this is that thing, right? Like when a child who usually does naughty things gets serious, the law of character gap kicks in and multiplies the intensity even more.....



"I now understand that you two get along well. So I won't ask you to hand him over. I apologize for taking him without asking."



Why apologize only to Charlotte? Wasn't it me who was kidnapped? "What's the matter?" ――sorry, it's nothing.



And Onee-sama directed her gaze towards Charlotte...



"Hey, let me have a piece of him too."



"If that's the case, it's fine."



――An instant reply.



"Fuhaha! Excellent!"



――This is not good at- "You really think so?"



.....



――Fuhaha! Excellent!



"It's good to be honest"



Charlotte-chan nodded cutely.



So,



――That's how it turned out.



"And, my dear sister," Onee-sama declared, her gaze intensifying even more than when she requested her sister to share her husband.


"You may be Desmond's wife, but above all else, you are my sister, understood?"



Big sister looks at her precious little sister.  A look of a lonely big sister who had her precious little sister taken away by a man...



"Onee-sama!"



Charlotte-chan hugged her big sister.



"Fuhaha! Good! good!"



Her innocent and joyful smile was truly fitting for calling her big sister, I decided to join in the hug and accompany them ――Quietly.



   ◇


――So it turned out like this.


"Chu, chu, chup... *lick*..."


"*suck* *suck* *lick*..."



"Fuha, fuhahahaha... a younger brother and sister sucking on my breasts. This is so wrong.. Fuhaan ❤"



Me and Charlotte sucked on her brown naked breasts from both sides. She looked like a woman in her mid-twenties, defying her real age, with a captivating beauty that showed no restraint, radiating both dignity and allure.




"Nhaa... nnu, n... ❤" Her enchanting tanned legs squirm with unease.



Her eyes, big and emerald-green like precious gems, were filled with desire. Her straight, platinum-blonde hair was scattered on the bed, like a flower blooming seductively in the bedroom. Both Charlotte and I took turns sucking on her tanned breasts, teasing them with our fingers, licking and nibbling on the erect tips. We were completely lost in the pleasure of being with our older sister.




Naturally, both Charlotte and I were completely naked too.




We both pressed our hips against Onee-chan's thighs, rubbing them together. With a squelching sound, we marked Onee-chan with our lewd fluids. 



――Ah, they're so soft. Yet they possess an overwhelmingly forceful and violent elasticity that bounces any touched back. It's irresistible.――Gufufu.



"I agree, Gufufu."



My wife and I communicated our thoughts.



""Gufufufufu.""



"Hmm, ku... again, something is happening... but this is good. After all, this is how the sister-brother bond should be like."




――No, Onee-chan, this is highly improper for a usual family bond.



"It's alright. Because we're ero elf."



I see... Ero elves are scary.



While thinking about this and that, as the younger brother, I gently stroke my older sister's sweaty and glossy stomach that hides her strong abs muscles.



"Hmm, little brother wants to impregnate me. Fufufu, that's where your child will be conceived."



I see. In that case, I must shower you with plenty of love.



Reluctantly parting my lips and tongue from the tip of her breast, Charlotte-chan does the same. We both leave kisses on our older sister's skin as we move downward. Together as a married couple, we trail our lips and tongues along my wife's sister's skin.



Her sweet moans are irresistible.


We lifted her slender legs together. We licked the inner thighs, kissed, and continued sweeping our tongues. Charlotte-chan's cheek touched mine. Repeatedly caressing her smooth and supple skin against my cheek, we explored esteemed Onee-sama's tanned, hairless garden...



"ahh, nghh, hiiii ❤ You two...both of you...aaahh, aaah, my...my vagina is melting..."



In perfect sync, we shared a synchronized "Gufufu".



Our synchronization rate surpassed 100%. Can we still be considered human? We transformed into beasts of desire, but so what? "*kiss*, *kiss*." "*lick* *lick*"...



"aaahhhhnnn ❤"




From left and right, we held onto the lovely petals of Onee-sama and nibble. It was a collaborative effort with Charlotte while burying our cheeks in her mound.



"Mmm..." intentionally pursing her lips, I could feel Charlotte-chan's heat and moisture as I nibbled on Onee-sama's petals――*lick lick*. Sweet nectar――delicious!



"Oh!"


While savoring the taste of Onee-sama, my throbbing manhood was gripped. Of course, by my beloved wife. She skillfully and affectionately began stroking it with practiced motions. And the rolling balls too.




Kuuu... In that case――I'll pay back twice!



"Nhiin ❤!"



As I extended my fingers toward Charlotte, her emerald eyes were filled with anticipation. ――peeling back the skin, flicking the clit then pinching it. "Nfuuu, nnn, mmm ❤"



Her warm breath against me was too sweet. I parted her platinum blonde garden and...


*schulp*... ❤


"Nnyuu ❤"



――Oh, Charlotte-chan, you're so wet. Are you that excited from licking Onee-chan's pussy?――Gufufu. "Oh!"




Charlotte-chan firmly grasped my member. She handled it with a tight grip, just the way I liked it, teasing the tip with twists and turns.



"Oh my, Desmond-sama, it seems you're really enjoying yourself ❤. The way your fingers are playing with me is... Fyaaan ❤ Aaah... It feels absolutely wonderful."



I, we, inserted our tongues into Onee-sama's pussy, and also pleasure each other at the same time――


"You guys have the audacity to use me as your flirting material... Kuaaa! Hey! Don't suck my clit...don't slurp it!... Haa, haa ❤ You, you two are so shameless..."



"Oh my, Charlotte-san, she seem quite flustered."


"That's true, Desmond-san."


""――Gufufufufu.""



Ah, this is so much fun.



While fondling each other's private parts, "Ha... Ha" I, we, gasps and panting "Desmond-sama, you seem close to climax. In that case――"


Charlotte-san made a lewd proposal to me, about her own sister. And I...



"Deal."


"As expected of Desmond-sama."



"Hey, how come you guys can flirt without saying a word?"



"It's a secret."



"Indeed."


"Right~?""Right~?"


"Gununununu."



As Onee-sama clenched her teeth, I...


*Squelch* ❤



"Ohhh... s-suddenly thrusts all the way in..."


*Splash Spurt* ❤



"Ah... Hii... You're ejaculating, being ejaculated inside is... Ah... Kuu... This, this..."



――Uuu, f●ck.



Onee-sama lifted her chin, gripping the sheets as she trembled. Sweating like crazy - loving the sight and feel of her perky brown boobs bouncing and jiggling - I kept on releasing inside my wife's own sister.



"Ahii ❤"




When I flicked her nipple, she let out a cute cry.――Unfair? Taboo? What's that? Can you eat it? This lewd pussy is squeezing so tightly, wriggling to drain everything out of me... W-What's this?




Feeling like completely reversed the situation in one shot, I continued to ejaculate inside Onee-sama's uterus.



Fuaa... It feels good...



"Kuhaa... Nn, it's hot, so hot... Why? Even though I've been fucked so much already, this fresh sensation of being filled is..."



This might be because your younger sister, who seems to have fully awakened before her older sister, is the cause. Wait, Charlotte-chan, why are you patting your sister's stomach?




"Nothing."



"That's right, there's no ulterior motive other than making Onee-sama feel good."



"Ah, it's rushing in..."


In a state of ecstasy, I kept ejaculating inside the brown-skinned elder sister.


As I lifted her chin―― "Nnnn."



But Charlotte stole her lips. I could see her tongue slipping in. Teresa, whether consciously or unconsciously, entwined her tongue with my wife――Mmm, I can't stop cumming.



Wavy and straight Platinum blonde hair. Brown and white beauty. One dignified, the other adorable, but both with large, emerald eyes. The collision of brown and white mounds, the rubbing of swollen pink buds.



The entwining of forbidden, crimson snakes.


――Ah, what a wonderful sisterly love.



I poured myself into the older sister and then I filled the younger sister. The lust of a brother-in-law reached a new height.


   ◇


"Ah, ah, ah, aaah ❤ Like this? Is this how I should do it, my little sister?"



"Haa...n... ❤ Fufufu, yes, that's where Desmond-sama likes it... ngh, rotate your hips while holding onto that spot."



"Oh, it's swelling. It's twitching inside me... Fuhaha, so this is what you liked, Desmond! Here, here❤!"



I'm lying on my back. Teresa is riding me. Charlotte is sitting on my face.



"Fuhaha, never thought I'd be taught how to ride a man by my little sister."



"I was taught how to ride a horse by Onee-sama too."



"My little sister has grown up. Ngh, this wild horse is thrusting into me so deep. Ngh, aahh ❤"
 


What a scandalous conversation this is. How indecent, I trail my tongue through the crevice of Charlotte's bush. Oh, it's becoming even more wet. ――Sweet nectar.



"Ah, nn... ❤ That feels good... Desmond-sama..."



"Fuhaha, sister, what a lovely face you have. I never imagined I'd see such a face from you... It seems you're happy now."



"Yes ❤ Very much."



"Good! Good!"



"Thank you, Onee-sama. I apologize for causing you to worry."



"It is only natural for an older sister to worry about her younger sister. Fuhaha! Hmm, ah..."



"Fufufu, Onee-sama, you have such a happy expression. Now let Desmond-sama impregnate you just like that, let's all become happy together."



"Fuhaha, that's good. Did you hear that, Desmond? Just as my little sister said, impregnate me, your older sister! Ahh, you suddenly turn forceful... How energetic. Just like that, fill my womb, impregnate me..... Ahh... ❤"



I could feel Onee-sama trembling on top of my hips.



"Fufufu, Onee-sama, you're looking so happy right now. Even your nipples are so stiff..."



"Ah, hey, little sister, you're such a mischievous one... Kuuh, don't touch it.....stop pulling.....don't pinch too. Ah, not right now... if you keep doing this then♪"




"Hyann ❤ Onee-sama, please don't touch my breasts... Ah, yaaan ❤"



"Hmph, it seems my little sister is better at fondling breasts. But this Onee-sama is the strongest! I'll show you!... Naaah ❤ D-don't suck it❤"



*Smooch, smooch*



"In that case, I too... haha, with big ones like ours, we can do things like this to each other. *kiss* My little sister is stiff too. Both of us, all sweaty and slippery... *Smooch, lick*"



"Mmm, *suck*❤"


It seemed like they were both sucking on something...


"Mmm... *smooch*, *suck*... *suck*..."


The sound of something entwined with each other...



Damn it! Charlotte's huge ass is blocking everything! I can only see the cute, adorable little hole between her buttocks....take this!



"Fumyu~!"



"Nuh, Desmond, what are you doing? If you're bullying my little sister then, take this!"



"Ohhhh!"


Her inner muscles tightened and pulsated strongly.



But I didn't stop kneading Charlotte's ass, I didn't stop flicking her anus. The sticky nectar also entangled with my tongue was amazing...



"Fuwa, yaaah~ ❤"



"You make such cute sounds, little sister. *Chu*."



"O-Onee-sama... ❤ *Chu*, *kiss*..."



I, I can't see! But Charlotte's ass is too irresistible!



――Gugunununu.



Chu, chu, *lick*, *kiss*... ❤



The obscene wet sound resonated.



The noise of sisterly love intertwined.



Considering that this is a contribution to that, I can't help but think that this treatment is also good.



Or rather, this is such a blessing.



The lord who is captivated by the sisters pondered. I ejaculated once again inside Onee-sama's womb while licking my beloved wife.





prev   TOC   next




If you like my translation, please consider sending me some ko―if.

I truly appreciate any support you can give.

What do you think?

Please refrain from posting/asking for spoilers, thanks!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post