Reincarnated lord Chapter 180

size :  

                                                                                                                                                                            

 Aldora À la carte ❤

6-1) Victim of Reincarnated Lord's Sexual Technique: Case 2 (Part 1)

Chapter 180


prev   TOC   next





"Desmond-sama, I understand that it's an unreasonable request, but could you please violate my wife, Maia?"



Just like that, he, a well-built husband, bowed his head to the lord at an angle of more than 90 degrees.



――Why?



――How did it come to this?



What should I do? I, as the lord, am in a big pinch. No, it's not exactly a pinch, but...



I ran away from the ――cough intense training of the knight which was getting more intense day by day. Liz-chan's eye, which became even sadder as she wrote a letter reporting her pregnancy, was unbearable so I escape ――cough, no, I mean, as the lord of Aldora, I went out to inspect the life of the commoners.



It was getting a bit humid in early summer at Aldora. It was a perfect day for outdoor activities, so I quietly went for a walk, being careful not to be spotted by the other knight order members. Nevertheless, I couldn't resist holding Charlotte-chan's hand ever so gently...


And it happened at that moment.



When I passed by the house of Maia, the married woman I impregnated, I made eye contact with her husband who seemed to be working in the field. He had a strong and rugged look and seemed quite serious.



 ――I slept with his wife, didn't I? What should I do? Will he forgive me if I offer him a tax exemption for a million years or something? Or maybe he'll beat me with that hoe, yeah. Allow me to use the non-(sex) version of 【Physical Enhancement】just in case.


"Then it won't be much of a punishment at all,"



――Oh, that's right, wasn't you who instigated it?



"Later, Maia's husband is also in it too."



".................."



While having such a conversation with my beloved wife,  I silently hid Charlotte-chan behind my back. I won't let my wife be stolen even if I steal someone else wife's! "Uuu... You're so shrewd." Charlotte-chan tightly grabs the hem of my clothes. I thought she was certainly shrewd enough herself.



Well, it's true that Charlotte is right. Maia and her husband agreed to it... Wait, why is her husband coming towards us with such a determined look on his face and shoulders tense?


He sniffed with his nostrils, and his cheeks slightly flushed... Huh? His cheeks slightly flushed?



"Ohoh~♪"



Stop joking around, Charlotte.


As I prepared myself, he stood in front of me, lowered his head with momentum as if he were about to headbutt me, and spoke the aforementioned sentence.



――My eyes bulge.......



"I tried to violate Maia, just like Desmond-sama did."



 He began.



――But, um, I know that there is no eroticism in this world, but can't you find a slightly less direct way to say it? Saying "violate" is too strong or, well, what should I say... And when we say "violate" even between husband and wife, it gives off a naughty feeling and strangely excites me. Am I the only one feeling this way?



And, I did that! Um, you know? You know what I did to your wife, right? And you're not angry, but rather looking apologetic.



Even though I'm dull, I somewhat understand the direction this conversation is going and who else is involved!



Surely it went something like this,



"Maia, you should do it more with your husband." (Charlotte)



"Please husband, more, more..."



"Nooooo..."




Or something like that, I guess.



"You're a lot sharper than usual, I didn't think it was possible coming from you."



That's harsh, Charlotte!



But I am not aware that...... such a thing happened.




.................




 ――I'm sorry!


I was about to prostrate myself in front of the husband in front of me, but as the lord, I can't do that. I can't do such a thing so brazenly, as it might start another ridiculous cultural trend.



 ――Another ridiculous cultural trend?




This situation has reached a point where having an affair is just a part of everyday life! Moreover, the other party is the lord, so there's absolutely no objection needed. Who is responsible for this situation?!




"It's a collaborative effort."




I can't deny that...




"But I still couldn't do it like Desmond-sama......."



And the sturdy husband of Maia had a distant gaze.



Of course, right? I am a noble who regained memories of my past life and can use magic. In this world, where men don't get erect without using lube and don't feel lust, it's impossible for them to compete with me. Literally, the differences are worlds apart.



Maybe she said something like, "Desmond-sama can do it way better..." If someone were to say such a thing to me, I wouldn't just lose my erection, I might even lose my will to live!



I seem to be on the verge of having a case of distant gaze as well...



"You can't compare yourself to Desmond-sama, who can please multiple women multiple times a day."



The maid casually replied, of course, she had also been accompanying us on our walk. By the way, Ephemera was with us too....and did you provide unnecessary information? It was you, right?! And you interrupt us while we're talking――even if it's Maia's husband I'm talking to, so it's just barely acceptable――you seem to really want some punishment.



 It must be all according to her plan.



...Really. ――Gufufu


But I can't simply laugh at the current situation.



Because as I meet the husband's gaze, his eyes penetrate through me as if saying,



"Doing things that I (we) can't do and pulling it off so calmly! I am in awe! Let me worship you!"





"I apologize for the rudeness, but please, Desmond-sama, please violate my wife and satisfy her for me."



His eyes were now clear.



He feels ashamed that he can't satisfy his wife, and he pleads with me, giving me his utmost respect――worship, perhaps? There are not any NTR elements involved, nor does he feel any disgust about his wife being embraced――but maybe it's just my imagination, please say it's just my imagination, please!



"You're not the kind of lord who ignores the pleas of your people, right, Desmond-sama?"



My beloved wife delivers the final push.



   ◇



"Haaah!?!" Maia's frantic voice echoed through her house. "No, you, what...?"



In front of her stood her triumphant husband, me trying desperately to stifle an embarrassed look, composed Charlotte, and nonchalant maid. There's also Ephemera in my shadow.




Surely her husband, filled with pride for having requested me for Maia's sake and being accepted. In front of such a husband, Maia's face reddened, her mouth open and close in surprise. She had large breasts and just like a farmer's wife, she had broad shoulders and a sturdy, childbearing physique. With her flaxen hair in braids and dressed casually in a blouse and pants, Maia seemed to have gained a certain allure. Such a reaction from her makes me...



 ――Un, so pretty "Did you get a boner?"



"............ Let's restrain ourselves, Charlotte."



"On behalf of Desmond-sama's lack of self-control?"




"No comment."




"How stupid of you..." Maia squeezed out her words towards her husband. She glances at me, apologetic and something else.



"How is that stupid? Besides, I'm not doing this for you. It's for Desmond-sama's child growing in your womb. Isn't it better if you're satisfied?"



――Who said that?! Who spouted such nonsense? It must be one of these two here! Or maybe there's another mole? or a new type of tsundere?



――"W-well...I am.. satisfied..." ――Um, Maia's blushing face is so refreshing.



"I could eat three bowls of rice with that."



"Totally"



""Yay!"" ――Charlotte and I exchanged a virtual high-five in our minds.



"You're not satisfied, are you? You always wanting more and I always end up being unable to keep up..."



"Ugh, uuu... how can you say such things in front of everyone..."



Maia's mouth opened and closed again. She's so easy to read. Hoho, Maia seems to be sexually frustrated. I don't know the specifics of what's happening, but it appears that Maia, who has been embraced by me, has awakened to sexual desires, and her husband is struggling to keep up. So, he wants the insatiable lord to satisfy his insatiable wife...




 Well, I don't mind that.




"And you, you can make fun of me, but are you going to waste the favor of Desmond-sama who already agreed to this? I'm terribly sorry for this, Desmond-sama."



――Hey, don't look at me with those apologetic eyes. Because I'm starting to feel guilty and avoiding your eyes. And why are your eyes so passionate? I can somehow tell that the husband is also one of those fanatics, but just so you know, don't you dare start saying that you want my favor. Absolutely not, got it!?



"And does Maia not want to be violated by Desmond-sama?"



――Hey, should a husband even ask his wife that?



"..W-Well..."



Please don't look at me with those eyes. It makes it hard for me to avoid making mistakes.



"...C-can I really?"




――There's no other choice but to make more mistakes.



I was led by Maia to their bedroom, where her husband, my wife, the maid, and even Ephemera in my shadow were also present.



What is this, a class visit!?



"U-Um..."



Maia looked around shyly.



"Don't mind us."



"Same here."



".................."




Charlotte, Katherine, and Ephemera in the shadow. Maybe I should consider changing the name Ephemera to something less reserved. And why is her husband staring at me instead of Maia? I'm really scared to get butt-naked in front of everyone. Maybe this is what he really wants from me? Um, let's stop thinking about it.



By the way, Maia's children were also here. Eleven-year-old Hannah-chan, seven-year-old son, and six-year-old daughter...



 ――Hey, let's not do this, okay?



As the lord, I strongly believe that we shouldn't try to establish this as a culture. Making adultery a culture is unacceptable, right? And since the main participant is the lord, we don't need any Aldora Rules like "It's okay because it's the lord." right? ――Well, above all, it's too stimulating... having the lord violate the wife in front of her husband and children is definitely a case that requires immediate persecution...



"Desmond-sama, I want to use this for future reference if you don't mind."



"...... Oh."



I could only nod to her husband.



"And I'm sure everyone wants to see Maia's beautiful figure in bed, don't they?"



I think the "I wanna see!" U●tra quiz style is a bit too much for kids in this situation, Charlotte-chan...




prev   TOC   next




If you like my translation, please consider sending me some ko―if.

I truly appreciate any support you can give.

What do you think?

Please refrain from posting/asking for spoilers, thanks!

1 Comments

  1. Wao, I had never seen a man begging another to satisfy his wife without any ulterior motive.

    ReplyDelete
Previous Post Next Post