Reincarnated lord Chapter 181

size :  

                                                                                                                                                                            

 Aldora À la carte ❤

6-1) Victim of Reincarnated Lord's Sexual Technique: Case 2 (Part 2)

Chapter 181


prev   TOC   next





She wonder how it came to this. ――It's all because of my foolish husband.



... But it's all because, for her sake,...



Maia felt warmth filling her chest. At the same time, the passion within her womb...



Unable to satisfy herself, he turned to Desmond, who impregnated her and awakened her desires. ――Is this...is this really proper?



Certainly, with Desmond-sama, who taught her such decadent sensuality, and even though he might be a lord or nobleman, regardless of the first night right he would embrace her with delight, no doubt.




In front of her family as that...



――Ugh, honestly, that's...




Though she thought that, she will get violated by Desmond-sama in front of her husband and children. How she was violated, how he impregnated her, how he made her cry as a woman...



――It's going to be all exposed.




*Shiver*



... Somehow, she feels like she shouldn't look at him...



The woman impregnated by Desmond, who taught her the ways of eros, he is going to violate her again in a place where her husband and children could see. She couldn't resist the temptation of being with him again. Maia didn't listen to any logical reasons against it, and then...




"Um..."



Embarrassed and throbbing with excitement, stealing glances at her husband and the children. The heart was racing with inappropriate feelings within the chest of the married woman.




When she looked at Desmond, she could tell that he was different from commoners with his refined and sweet handsome noble face. He was an existence far above her. Yet, he is still friendly and interacts with her, her family, a commoner.  But Maia could sense that he was hiding something behind his composed appearance, trying hard to keep up a front. She couldn't ignore the fact that something was bulging in his pants.....




Desmond-sama, how charming...



Feeling all flustered and excited, her heart was pounding with inappropriate emotions inside her married self. Maia couldn't resist and blurted out."



"Desmond-sama..."



Her voice sounded surprisingly sweet and flirtatious. "It's alright. I want you to embrace me."



She wrapped her arms around his back, pressing herself against him. She pressed her plump, voluptuous feminine pillows against him that used to raise the three children, the same ones that were going to nurture his child.



She was aware that she was doing something terribly impropriate.



However, her awakened female nature inside her wouldn't stop.



Surprisingly, she was way more frustrated than she thought. And the only person who could satisfy that desire.....happened to be the one and only in this whole world.



"Desmond-sama..." She couldn't help it, her eyes softened uncontrollably. Her lips slackened, and she descends, not just that of a wife or a mother.



Her womb throbbed.



Why... Why is it like this?



How could it be like this?




She couldn't believe it. But this sweet, tingling ache would not let her.




In front of her children, Maia embraced Desmond, wriggling her hips as she rubbed her ample breasts against him.



―― "Ah ♪"




She felt his hard, swollen thing. Her womb tingled with excitement. She pushed her hips forward, feeling his hot thing between her legs.




――Ah, this child already knows who her father is, even though her belly hasn't swollen yet...




"Haah... *kiss*..."




Unable to resist, Maia licked Desmond's lips hotly.



"Ooh, Maia is licking Desmond-sama's lips....."



"Dad, what is Mommy doing?"



"It's something naughty," Charlotte replied.



"Ah, haa!" Maia gasps. "*Chu, chu*"



She sucked and nibbled on Desmond's lips, biting his upper lip, nibbling, sucking, and licking his lower lip, slipping her married tongue into the gap between his upper and lower lips. "Nngh... nn....❤"




She tasted him.




She licked his teeth, gums, and although her real husband might have shown some resistence, Desmond take her like a champion. He allowed her to indulge. And...




"Nfuuh! Mmmm, oooh.....❤"



Welcoming her into his mouth. He accepted her tongue and pulled Maia's tongue into him as if dragging her onto a bed. "*Chu*, *kiss*...""Nfah... ❤"



From the lips of the delighted married woman, drops of sin dripped.



The lewd sounds echoed. This affection was on a different level than her husband's hesitant lovemaking.





"Nh... ❤!" Her tongue was sucked inside Desmond's mouth. It curled around her, it was wrapped in saliva, all in front of her husband and children.




Desmond pressed his hardened crotch against her. It was no longer Maia who pushed against him, but Desmond who pushed and rubbed against her. She, too, was losing it ―― "Nnnhhh ❤"



Desmond's finger dug into her well-proportioned buttocks. He grasped the matured flesh, pulled her closer, and rubbed his male member against her.



"Nnn... Nnn..."




The numbing Maia swallowed Desmond's saliva. Her tanned farmer's throat kept swallowing. His tongue was rampaging inside her mouth, feeding her saliva like an aphrodisiac.




"Pu~ha... Ah..."



Both their lips revealed the red tongues, seemingly reluctant to part, connected by a silver thread of sin.



Maia's eyes were glazed and moist. Her tan skin took on a faint blush, like a ripe, mature fruit.



Desmond holds the married woman's ass in front of her family and rubbed his hot, throbbing member against her. Using his hips, he pressed her down onto the couple's bed.




   ◇




"Mmm, mmm, ahh... Desmond-sama... nnn❤!"



I pushed Maia down and showered her tanned skin with kisses, over and over again. In the bedroom that belonged to her and her husband, I pressed against Maia, entangling our tongues while fondling her ample breasts. The slippery, hot, sweet married woman's tongue tastes delicious.



"Ah..." I left a red sinful hickey on her neck, right in front of her family.



Intentionally making more lewd sounds, I licked and teased her fragrant and soft body.



Hmmm, I feel less guilty than last time, I wonder why? Is it because I've grown more accustomed to being the Lord or because Maia has undergone a class change to a frustrated wife this time? Or maybe because of her husband's consent...



"Hu~ah....."  Sweet married woman's charming voice.



Well, I shouldn't think about it too much. If Maia and her husband want this, and I have a big hard-on between my legs, then I'll just do what needs to be done.



"Ahh!"



As I harvested the ripe fruit, Maia arched her back and it bounced ――Gufufu. Suppressing the urge to laugh, I unbuttoned her blouse with excitement.



*Boing*...



Two fruits wrapped in the bra now exposed.  ――Oh, they're ripe to perfection, madam.




――Gufufu. As I play with her plump breasts, her embarrassed yet anticipating sweet voice trembles.



"Oooh... Desmond-sama..."



Her face was tanned, but her fruit was white. I buried my face in Maia's slightly sweaty fragrant tits and thoroughly licked and fondled them as much as I wanted. ―― indeed, no regrets at all.




"Daddy, why is Desmond-sama sucking mommy's breasts?"



"Well, he's checking if Maia's breasts can properly nurse the baby.  Besides, Maia said that it's good for her to feel pleasure, it is beneficial for the baby."



"Wow, thank you very much, Desmond-sama. So, please make mommy feel good."





 ..... *stare*



I looked at Maia and she looked away..... she had a red face and avoided eye contact. ――I can't hold back any longer!




"Nn... mmm..."



I exchanged passionate kisses with Maia. Our red tongues entwined, and I continued to unbutton her blouse while squeezing her breasts. Her chocolate-colored nipples and large areolas were already swollen with arousal.




There's something about her nipples that makes me so eager ―― no, it was eager to be taken? - Maybe it's because she's already raised three children with it?  ――It's wonderful.



But it doesn't need to be this swollen for breastfeeding, right? Well, it doesn't matter. ――Gufufu.



"*Chup*, *chup*..."



"Ahh... Desmond-sama..."



Oh my, what a sweet voice. Will she make such sounds even during breastfeeding? "*Chupchup, slurrrrrrrp... gulpgulpgulp...*"



"Haaa, yaaaah.....❤"



Though she may not produce any milk yet, Maia's nipples, sweet and sour with sweat, are addictive. Sucking and nibbling with soft lips, rolling around with my tongue, I delighted her thoroughly.



"Ohhhh....."


Massaging and kneading her breasts, I sucked on her nipples like I was brewing mother's milk.



 I wanted to bury my face in her armpit hair, but that was out. Because everyone is watching.



"That will be for another time then" came the message from Charlotte.



"....."



"Are you telling me that you're not going to embrace her anymore?"




"Like hell I won't."



"Anh ❤!" I bit her nipple and she let out a charming cry.



"That's Desmond-sama all right."



I gently caressed the married wife, Maia, as I listened to her somewhat hesitant remarks. "...Ah, Desmond-sama..."



Her voice, filled with anticipation, embarrassment, and anxiety, only fueled me. I couldn't resist exploring her moist lower abdomen and loosening her pants to create an opening and then..... into the space between them.



"Hmm..." ――Gufufu, so soft and slippery.



*Squelch ❤*



"Ahh ❤" Maia's body jumped. I was enjoying the wet and slippery sensation of her writhing while inspecting her texture.



I rub the fluttering flower petals and stealthily slip into the married woman's depths.




"Ahh, Ahh, Desmond-sama... ❤ Ahh... ❤❤" ――Oh, my, you're already so wet. Looks like you've been holding back quite a lot. ――Gufufu.



I explore the married woman's folds that have become soft and inviting, making squishy sounds...



"Ahh, nooo, Desmond-sama... Ahh, it feels good... ❤❤"



Her wet and tender voice was accompanied by a squelching sound. Her flaxen hair, tied in braids, was in disarray as she writhed on the bed. ――Right in front of her family.



"Mom, you're so beautiful..."




"Indeed, it's Desmond-sama after all. While it's natural for Maia to act like this on her own, making her lose control like this... Impressive..."



"Mmm, Ahh, nooo, Desmond-sama! It's... It's coming... ❤ Ahh, I'm cumming... Ahhh ❤❤❤"




I could tell from my thrusting fingers that her love juices were flowing. Maia arched her back, her ample breasts bouncing vigorously. Her gasping throat made me want to bite it. The sinful kiss mark on her neck was truly arousing.



As I pulled my fingers out, the sticky threads of her desire clung on... 



When I reluctantly withdraw, the tightness of her moist and hot flesh clings to me like dirty magma.




"Maia..." I lowered her pants right in front of her family. I hooked my finger into her panties ―― squish! The crotch was soaking wet, and her moist flower petals were wide open, indicating that she was ready to receive the male.




"Desmond-sama..." Her moist and lustful gaze was accompanied by drool dripping down her trembling lips. Like she whispers that she wants me so badly.



――Ahh, I can't resist any longer.



I unbuckle my belt and ――*boing*!



"So that's Desmond-sama's penis... so impressive..."



――Hey, why does the husband's voice sound so feverish?



prev   TOC   next




If you like my translation, please consider sending me some ko―if.

I truly appreciate any support you can give.

What do you think?

Please refrain from posting/asking for spoilers, thanks!

3 Comments

  1. That last line gave me a chuckle lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh oh wrong target.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smol pee pee problems for poor husband

    ReplyDelete
Previous Post Next Post