Reincarnated lord Chapter 182

size :  

                                                                                                                                                                             

 Aldora À la carte ❤

6-3) Victim of Reincarnated Lord's Sexual Technique: Case 2 (Part 3)

Chapter 182


prev   TOC   next







"Maia, spread the place where you want to accept me."



"....Y-Yes, understood..."



With a tanned and almost fearless feature, she, who should naturally have an elder sister's disposition, obediently nods. She was moist and sweaty.



My cock doesn't bow down and point heavenward.




As instructed, she kneels down, holding her thighs, and reaches her fingers towards the seam. *Squelch... ❤* Even though she's an experienced woman, her innocent is still captivating. Even though she seems to spend a lot of time with her husband these days, perhaps women in this world are eternally innocent like fantasy, even when they play around.



Just by watching her, the female charm lures the male. Though it looks pink and innocent, the way her honey oozes like drooling, she's undoubtedly a carnivorous beast. Well then, I guess I'll obediently indulge myself. ――Gufufu.



I, too, was drooling from the tip of my deadly, hard crimson flesh spear, throbbing with blood. I rub it against her entrance right in front of her family.




"Haah... ngh... ❤"



――Ohh...so good...



Rubbing her juices on my underside and coating her lewd bud with my liquid. *squish, squish* Her desire overflows, making everything wet. I withdraw, leaving only the tip in contact with her...then...


*..thrust*



*squiiish❤❤*



"Ahhhhh~ ❤❤❤"



I penetrate her all at once. With my lordly member, I fill her deepest depths. "Ohhhh, Desmond-sama's penis is, all the way inside... Ahh... ah...!"



She squeezes me, and her nectar overflows, soaking the sheets. I press the tip against the back of the pregnant woman and rubbed the married woman's inner walls.



"Ah, ahhh, hiiiiiiiiiiiingg ... ❤"



*thrust, thrust* She wriggles her hips while eagerly accepting my manhood. "Ahh... nnnnn... ❤"



Her ample breasts bounce and sway. The fully erect nipples draw a seductive trail. The mingled juices of man and woman froth up white at the connection.



――Haah, Maia, feels good. Maia's pussy, so tight.




*thrust, thrust* The rhythm of my thrusts gradually becomes a pounding as if carving myself into her, forceful and intense...



*thud, thud, squelch, squish*



My hips move powerfully, and as our private parts meet, our liquid overflows, her nectar spurts, and our pelvis collide, "Aaah, ahn! Desmond, Desmond-samaa ❤!"



The sound of our hips smacking fills the couple's room. Maia clings to me in front of her real husband, twisting her body. ――Kuah... Maia, you are getting better at using your hips. A shame that your husband can't satisfy you. I let my sense of superiority swell, moving my hips. I plow her womb, embrace her, suck on her lips, intertwine our tongues, and exchange saliva.



"Mm, nn, nnn, nn... ❤"



Maia gasps, but obediently swallows, offering me her saliva. I knead her exposed breasts, teasing her sweet nipples with my fingers, and rub her folds with my glans. Her arms and her legs wrap around my back, clinging tightly....



Performing a 【Great Daisuki Hold】 in front of your family, isn't this too much? ――Gufufu.



"Unn, fuu, nn, guuuu!"



Despite the tightness, I adjust the depth and angle, stimulating her sensitive areas. Skillfully manipulating my rod, "Ahh, ahhh ❤❤"



I go from shallow to deep, driving her body gently but firmly stimulating her G-spot.



"Ahh, ah, ah..."


Her pussy, and the grip of her arms and legs tighten, all tell me that I'm hitting the right spot. "No... Desmond-sama... Ah, ah, ughhhh ❤❤"



Bouncing and writhing, the married woman shows how pleasurable it is. Her lower abdomen, pressed against mine, pulsates and splatters with excitement from our union.



"Ohhh... Maia, to see you making such a happy face... Desmond-sama is truly amazing. I could never make you feel that way..."



Amazed and envious, her husband's voice makes me twitch inside Maia even more. "Ahhhh ❤❤" She climaxes again. However, far from relaxing, her tightness becomes even more intense...



――Gufufu. Well, then, it's about time to end this...



*thrust, thrust, thrust...*




"Ah, no, there... If you keep rubbing there... Ahh, Desmond-samaaa ❤"




"Is it good, Maia? Do you enjoy something that your husband can't do?"



"Ah...  Desmond-sama's penis feels so much better than his... Nghh, ahh ❤"



"Of course, it's absurd to compare me to Desmond-sama in the first place."



Her burly husband nods with a satisfied expression.



――What's wrong with you? And with that proud look too?



But then again, if you granted me permission to take her away, then I...



"I see, so Maia enjoys it very much. Do you like my penis more than your husband?" With a fully erect flesh spear, I prod, and her lower mouth responds by tightening even before her upper mouth moves.



"Ah, haaaahhh..." writhing and squirming, the married woman responds.



"In that case, Maia, I'll ejaculate soon. I'm going to inject your womb with the true father's sperm for your child."



*Thump ❤*



Her vaginal walls contract, embracing my glans. gulp



"I'm going to cum, Maia."



*splurt ,splurt ,spluuuuurt, splash ❤*




I ejaculate inside the already-impregnated married woman. In her clenching pussy, I keep ejaculating, *splurt ,splurt*




 The cum that he couldn't contain overflowed.




"Ah, ahhh ❤ He's ejaculating... He's impregnating me... ❤"




"Wow... So much is coming out... As expected of Desmond-sama..."



The husband gasps in admiration as my milky fluid overflows from his wife while I'm still inside her.



"Ahh, ah, ah, fuaaaaaa ❤"



*smack, thump* The sound of the man's thrusting continues to echo in the bedroom.



The first round has ended, and the children have left the room, so we begin the second round.



Maia gets on all fours on the bed, and I, with my still erect rod, mercilessly penetrate her delicate flower. Her undulating birthing hips are irresistible. Her supple waist becomes sweaty, and her arched back looks erotically enticing like a bitch that is ready to be mated. I grab her plump buttocks, digging my fingers in, spreading her cheeks wide open.



Her adorable rosebud flinches shyly, fueling my unstoppable arousal.



I press, squeeze, thrust, and plow her hips like cultivating the land.



"Aannn ❤ Ahhh... amazing, amazing, Desmond-samaaa..."



Maia must have been quite frustrated,  or maybe it was her stamina of a farmer's wife. She actively moves her hips along with my thrusts, indulging in pleasure. There's no way I wouldn't be delighted by that. I rub her flesh with my engorged underside, sliding it along the backside, poking deep into the back, repeating the piston motion, reveling in the sweet sensation of debauchery.



As her butt jiggles, splashes her arousal around. The bed creaks like it's screaming. Unable to resist, I find myself licking her sweaty back.




"Faahh... ❤ Nghh, ahhhh..."



I succumb to her affectionate moans while thrusting vigorously like a dog, cupping Maia's breasts from behind. When I pinch her erect nipples and tug them, Maia twists in pleasure.



I lean in to suck her ear. Her body jumps in response. I fill her vagina to the deepest part, I bend her neck back to let her tongue out, and I suck it.



"Huff, huff, nghh, nghh ❤"



We rub our tongues together, savoring each other's saliva.



With a tight squeeze, I ejaculate in the depths of her vagina again.



"Ah, ahhh... You're cumming again, ah... It's still so much... Ahh, it's hot, so hot..."



Her body trembles and convulses, and I pour myself into her mercilessly.



——In front of her husband who still stayed in the room.



By the way, Charlotte and Katherine left with their children. As for Ephemera... let's keep that quiet for now.



"Haa, haa..."



After pulling myself out from Maia with a lewd pop, who breathes heavily and sensually, her shoulders trembling, my manhood still erects, and my desire spills out from her.




"Desmond-sama's penis is still standing tall, it's amazing, so amazing..."



Hey, husband, I told you to stop giving my penis those heated glances. Let's change your wife to the next position, so I can hide my penis inside her vagina.



"Maia, can you handle more? Can you take Desmond-sama's penis again?"



――Why are you?



"Haa..nn..." Maia nods slightly. But it seems better for her to take a short break.



So, I bring my member closer to Maia's lips. "...Yes *slurp*"



Then came a delightful sensation that makes my hips jerk. *slurp, slurp*  *lick*...



Her tongue, sticking out from her lips, licks and sucks my erect flesh. Ahh, it feels so good... I guess I'll think about the next position after I cum in her mouth. *slurp*, *slurp*... In front of her husband, she takes my manhood into her mouth, her cheeks puffing as she slides her lips along my flesh.



I uncontrollably bounce and indulge in pleasure. In the hot and moist depths of this woman's throat.


"Taking Desmond-sama's penis in your mouth..."



Well, let's ignore that outsider voice for now. Although he is part of the education as well.



 *slurp, slurp*



 ――Ohhhhhh... Maia, exactly as instructed, teases the glans with her tongue... Mmm, excellent.



"Maia, I'm going to ejaculate. Receive it in your mouth."



"Mmm ❤"



She hollows her cheeks further, preparing to receive the ejaculation in her throat.



I ejaculate relentlessly into her mouth.


"Nngh... Nnn ❤"



Maia diligently swallows my lust into her throat, trying not to spill it.



Her husband watches it all with a feverish gaze.




 ――Oh, it's gotten to the point where neither they nor I can go back.



Let's make sure to satisfy this frustrated married woman properly.



Geez, I've really turned into a troublesome guy.



... Seriously!




Nevertheless, the ejaculation in Maia's mouth doesn't stop.  It bounces and pulsates and I mark myself in her.....




prev   TOC   next




If you like my translation, please consider sending me some ko―if.

I truly appreciate any support you can give.

What do you think?

Please refrain from posting/asking for spoilers, thanks!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post