Reincarnated lord Chapter 184

size :  

                                                                                                                                                                               

 Aldora À la carte ❤

8-1) Added Attribute

Chapter 184


prev   TOC   next






At the Aldora lord's mansion, the bedroom was once again filled with the alluring voices of beauties.



"Mmm, ah, aah... haaah..."



On the edge of a large bed, three superb asses were presented to him. Plump and firm, they swayed lasciviously, seeking the affection of their beloved lord—or rather, threatening him to give them more quickly.



*Thump, thump, thump, thump.*



The sounds of flesh slapping rang loudly as the large butt in the middle was being vigorously pounded. With every powerful thrust of the man's strong hips, the woman's pleasure intensified. Every time the man's rod slammed into the lustful embrace of her flesh folds it was met with joyful fervor inside her moist passage.



"Ah... Yes... Master... Haa... Aah... ❤"




It was Katherine who was being ravished by Desmond. On her left and right were the Terrace sisters, Charlotte, Desmond's beloved first wife and Katherine's half-sister, and Teresa, her older sister. Sandwiched between them, she was being pleasured from behind by her master.




――Haa... Is it really okay to be this happy? Mm... If only... I could be taken from the front and back alternately .....more.



Though she may not have inherited the blood of the 《Witch of Terrace》 she was undoubtedly a member of the Terrace sisters. With the vigorously thrusting male member inside her, her large ass, surpassing even Charlotte and Teresa's, gyrated greedily, matching her master's rhythm.



"Ah... Ah... Master... It feels amazing... Nngh... ❤"



*Squish, squelch...*



And from her left and right, the lewd wet sounds are also getting louder.



"Fuaah... Desmond-sama... Your fingers feel good... But... I'd love to have your penis even more... Nngh... Fufufu... ❤"




"Fuhaha... Even though I'm a big sister... to think you'd satisfy me with just your fingers and do it with my sister... Nnaa♪ This is so wrong... But, I'm the only one who's not pregnant here... Ngh! Desmond, why did you..out of a sudden... Ooh, yes, right there! ❤❤"



On her left, Charlotte's mature and pale childbearing hips twitched, and on her right, Teresa's tanned lips drips with pleasure. Charlotte's wavy platinum-blonde hair danced, while Teresa's straight platinum-blonde hair swayed gracefully. Meanwhile, the youngest half-sister, with her reddish-brown up-tied hair, adorned with a maid's white brim, bounces with delight.



White Brim is for the maid, Maid is for White Brim.




 It was a privilege reserved only for Lord Desmond in this world where there is no eroticism. And it is only because only Desmond can deal with these women at the same time.




"Aahh❤"



Skillfully using his fingers, he drove them to climax.



Intertwined, teased, and stimulated their weak points until they could take no more.



"Haah, ah, ah, ah... I'm... I'm going to cum, Desmond!"



"Aaah❤ I'm... I'm cumming, Desmond-samaaa, my clit... feels so good, I can't hold it anymore❤"



"Haah... Master... I want you to have me one more inside my ass. Nngh... Haaaah~❤❤❤"




『Aaaahhhhh~❤❤❤』



Desmond ejaculated deep inside Katherine. He poured his desires into her, and while his fingers were tightly embraced and sucked by the two Terrace sisters' folds, sprays of joy flew from all three women.



Desmond released himself inside Katherine's vagina




――It was the usual scene.



Even while they were caught up in their debauchery, this was their usual daily routine. However, even in their everyday lives, things were about to change...





   ◇



"Katherine? Are you sure you're not getting carried away?"



"No, not at all."





Katherine responded while letting out a passionate sigh with the male juices poured into her. She was beautiful. The only thing indicating her role as a maid was the white brim on her head, as she's now completely naked.



"Hmm..." The twenty-nine-year-old madam stared at Katherine with large emerald eyes.



Despite being twenty-nine, she had a girlish and beautiful appearance that made her look no older than twenty. However, after being intimate with Desmond and bearing his child, she acquired the allure of a graceful married woman. Her body was sweaty and glowing from his caresses, and her fair skin turned a tempting peachy hue.



"Chu."



Charlotte kissed Katherine on the lips. The pink lips of the two women softly pressed together then parted.



"You don't taste like you're lying."



"You can tell?"




"Oh no, I'm just joking." Ufufu―― Charlotte laughed innocently, but she still stared at her with a fixed gaze.




"You receive Desmond-sama's attention and even accept his first load inside, yet you still desire more....it's not fair."




Charlotte wasn't really blaming Katherine, though. To the endearing "gunununu" mistress, the maid remained composed.



"I apologize. If I am to be punished, so be it."



"That  would only be a reward for you, wouldn't it?"



 ――Sulking.



Of course, Charlotte had no intention of really punishing Katherine. and then,




She came up with an idea.



"Ufuufu... Ahh, Desmond-sama ❤"


 Charlotte squeals with delight as she was flipped over by her beloved husband. The bountiful fruit on her fair body bounced with excitement, and her bud, filled with lust, was perking up. Her cute eyes were filled with anticipation.



While lecherously grinning, Desmond used his erect member to stir and rub his wife's pubic hair then pressing against her slit, he coated his shaft with her slick, needy juices.



"Aah, Ohhhhhhhh❤ ... thrusting in all at once, how evil ❤ Nn, aah ❤❤"



Desmond leaned over Charlotte and moved his hips. With each thrust, her folds undulated and tightened, and Charlotte also moved her hips affectionately. The charming wife wrapped her arms and legs around her husband's back.




"Nn, n, aah... Dejumond-shama ❤"




Charlotte's lips trembled and shivered as she lost herself in pleasure, and she writhed her hips against his sweaty body, clinging to him with all her might, "Nnah, aahh... I'm cumming, I'm cuuuumming. Dejumond-shama seeeddd..."




With a blissful expression, she twitched. Charlotte eagerly accepted his hot spurts. Holding him tight with her arms and legs, tried to draw him deeper inside.



"Who said anything about being unfair again?"



Katherine's mouth slightly curved upwards.




"You have the nerve to take me last, Desmond!"



 *pop*!



"Ahh, Desmond-sama..."



He was plucked from her, his beloved wife's voice filled with longing.



"Come on, go ahead and impregnate me already! ――Haaah♪"



Onee-sama skillfully began to sway her hips in a riding position. Charlotte and Katherine flanked Desmond on both sides as he lay on his back, showering his neck with kisses and flicking his nipples.




  /




"Now, Katherine, lift your thighs and raise your buttocks so that I can get a good view of your anus.



"Understood, onee-sama."



It seems Katherine is in the little sister mode now. She obediently followed the instructions of her elder sister, Charlotte, and struck a pose that couldn't be expressed in any other way other than provocative. The white, milky fluid I poured into her was overflowing from the reddened petals, emphasizing the plumpness of her buttocks as the target narrowed tightly.



 ――Hm, quite a sight.



The lord's wife who made her take this lewd pose smiles alluringly nearby ――her private part carelessly exposed becomes moist and wetter with the combined juices of her and mine, and the tips of her big breasts become erect ――Hm, quite a sight indeed.



And what am I doing while grinning at them?




"Kuh... Fuu, ahh... So good, Desmond... All the way in... Aah ❤"




I was sitting face to face with the tanned big sister, holding her on my lap. "Faaa..." The fierce woman clung to me and writhed her hips while making seductive cries, I penetrate deep inside her.



*Thump*



"Kuh, hiiinn ❤"



*Thump*


"Fuaaahhh ❤❤"



*Splurt, squench♪*



"Higyuuuuuun ❤❤❤" Onee-sama clung to me while convulsing. She clung tightly with all her strength, I was desperately using 【physical enhancement】 to avoid turning into a gooey mess.



"Fuha, haah, aaah... ❤"



With a quiver, she released a satisfied, heated sigh. Both of us were covered in sweat. Her sweet fragrance permeated the air, my erect rod inside her never lost its vigor.



"Fuhaha ❤"



She clung tightly, rubbing her cheeks against mine, and cuddled me, ―― Hm, not bad.



Her plump mounds crushed against my chest, and the tip of her perky breasts scratched me sweetly. As I kneaded her soft, plump ass, I observed Charlotte-chan and Katherine.




"Now, for Katherine's punishment this time, we'll use some toys."




My beloved wife, who is acting all confident, is the best.




With one hand, she tightly held her ample breasts and pushed them up, then she inserted her other arm into the cleavage ――Boing!?




"Um, not this one, and not this one either..."




Like a certain blue tanuki's pocket - but in Charlotte-chan's case, it was her cleavage...*searching* *searching* 



Wait, wait, wait, hold on. Charlotte, you aren't wearing anything under that, right? When her breasts were swaying earlier, it was indeed like I'm looking deep into that cleavage. Does that mean that if you squeeze them close together, the resulting cleavage connects to another dimension or something? The F●ur-dimension Breast Pocket. If I put my face in too deep, I won't get swallowed, right? ――Right!?



"....." "Hey answer me, Charlotte!"



"Oh, there it is."



 The wife ignores her husband.



――Sigh.


However, what she took out from her cleavage was something that made me forget about all that...



"Nh, ah.... yaan❤"



That voice... you're making it on purpose, isn't it?




And wait, why does she have such an item hidden there? Does her breasts connect not just to the fourth dimension, but to my past life's world as well?



"I order it."



"Who made it? Please tell me about this mysterious and wonderful craftsman!"



"....."



――Sigh.



"Such things don't really matter. The important thing is to use this on Katherine now."



"I agree it's important to use it on Katherine, but I also think it's important to use it on Charlotte-chan."



"I-I would very much appreciate it."



"I love how you hesitate but then agree anyway."



"shut up."



 ――Gufufu.


As I smirk at my blushing beloved wife, Charlotte-chan gestures to me with her hand. I, the lord, obediently become a summer bug flying into the fire and letting her entice me while still penetrating her elder sister.



"Mm, faa... Ah... Fuhaha, only you can carry me around like this. Fuhahhh ❤"



"I'm afraid I'm next."




That's true, of course, but right now there's something more pressing to do, isn't there?



"You're right."  "Nnn..."



Charlotte-chan doesn't hesitate and brings her face closer to the maid's buttocks, licking the wet and wrinkled folds. And then,



"You can't, madam. Please don't do such a thing. It's dirty... Aah..."



Normally, a loyal retainer would say something like this.



――But too bad for her.



"Oh... Charlotte onee-sama ❤ Please... more... inside me... ❤"



Hm, it's not good, not good at all, truly marvelous.




"Fuhyuuu, Desmond's penis is swelling inside me. Kuh, aah... ❤♪"



It's incredibly wonderful how tightly she squeezes my penis.





"*lick* *lick*, chuu~pu, chu, chu."



"Ah, aaah... Charlotte onee-sama's tongue, piston my anus... Oh, aah... It feels good, so good..."



While admiring the cold beauty and my beloved cute wife. I hold onee-sama in my arms in a hugging style.



What a blissful moment for the lord!



"Ah, you're kneading buttocks like that... Fuhaha, Desmond is playing with my body♪ Kufu! If you like rubbing it, you better impregnate me. ... Ah, something hot is getting poured inside ❤"




"Fufufu, Katherine's anus is twitching and tightening when I lick it.....lewd juice also spills from the naughty hole above...soaking another hole."




*squish* *squish*



Hmm, what a fantastic view, or rather, a tragic one?



"Heeaah... Charlotte, onee-sama ❤"



Look at this maid, so spoiled. She seems even more pampered when she's with me, making me feel conflicted.



However, the close bond between mistress and servant is a truly wonderful sight.  I love it.



"Fufufu, as expected of Katherine's ass. It easily swallows my fingers... It could take even two at once."



――Umu,  good stuff.



As Charlotte hooked her fingers and spread it open, a vivid pink flesh is revealed.



"*drip*..." As Charlotte lets her saliva drip onto the edge of the hole, the maid gives a cry of joy.



Charlotte then plays with something like а​​​​​​​​​​​zykո​​а​​ӏbeads she took out from the secret pocket a while ago.



"Charlotte-sama, that....you can't be serious..."



The melted expression on the maid's face shows a mix of anxiety and concealed anticipation. Even experienced Katherine didn't know this mysterious tool from another world. But the b​ӏ​zykօ​zykw​zykј​о​zykb-loving, аzyk​​​​​​​​​​​ո​​а​​ӏ-obsessed, lewd, submissive maid Katherine is not to be underestimated.



She knew.



The lord's wife's eyes filled with lust and her smile widen.





prev   TOC   next





If you like my translation, please consider sending me some ko―if.

I truly appreciate any support you can give.

What do you think?

Please refrain from posting/asking for spoilers, thanks!

1 Comments

  1. Wao, that was a good one. I remember that Charlotte's personal magic is a special one which let her create a separated space. So she can create an item box, in this case, a Breast Box.

    ReplyDelete
Previous Post Next Post