Reincarnated lord Chapter 185

size :  

                                                                                                                                                                                

 Aldora À la carte ❤

8-2) Added Attribute

Chapter 185


prev   TOC   next






"hum, hum"



Charlotte humps innocently with her cute face.



...But,



――Can you believe it? She's trying to shove something into someone else butt?


The first bead pressed against the maid's butthole and...――*Schlup*.



"Ah, ah..."



The maid hugs her thighs, spreads her ass, and waits. I think I'm not the only one who feels that she looks like a baby bird waiting for food.



"That's why I'm giving her a treat."



*schlup schlup schlup schlup*



"Ahhh ❤!"



Katherine's head cranes back. Her white neck is so tempting, it makes me want to bite into it. I want to knead those breasts while nibbling on them.



"Desmond-sama, stay."



"Yes, ma'am!"



"Ah, that's right. I've been turned into Desmond-sama's mama. ❤"



And while blushing, Charlotte-mama spins the pearl in the maid's аzyk​​​​​​​​​​​ո​​а​​ӏ. "Hoah, ah, ❤"



"It's not there yet, Katherine. I only inserted the smallest one."



"The smallest one..."



――Gulp.



I don't think that's the face of a girl getting something inserted into her anus.



"Second one, coming in. Should I do it, or do you want Desmond-sama to do it?"



"..."



glance.



Katherine looks at me that's still holding the brown-skinned onee-sama in a face-to-face position.



――Thud.



"Ukuu, Desmond is getting excited..."



The demon onee-sama has now become my horny detector.
Teresa


While still holding Teresa, I say, "Well, if you say so."



"Hee ❤❤."



As I push the second one in, her perky breasts bounce up. "*Chu*" Charlotte kisses Katherine's nipple and playfully nibbles it.



"Ah, aauu..."



The joyful spring spouts from the hole above. I also accompany her other nipple. "Aah ❤"



"Then, together♪"



Charlotte and I work together to push аzyk​​​​​​​​​​​ո​​а​​ӏ beads into the maid.



Little by little, one by one, *nup*, *nup*,



We suck, lick, and roll her nipples, and by the way, I still bounce my hips against Teresa while holding her.



"Ah, ah, aah, aaah... It's coming into my butt... ❤❤"



"Oh, oooh, it feels like I'm being turned into a portable womb. Fuhaha, so outrageous! Fuhaan ❤" - onee-chan let out a cute voice.



Amidst the gruesome meat feast, Charlotte and I smile at each other, "Ah, hoo, too big... It's spreading my ass... ❤"



Impressive, Katherine-san. Her hole swallowed the pearls like an endless swamp.


――I'm falling in love.



"So this is the last one?" "Yeah."



Although we answer normally, to be honest, there was a lot of it.



Charlotte-chan, you are so merciless... But Katherine-san seems to be enjoying it so much, so maybe it's an appropriate amount? Azyk​​​​​​​​​​​ո​​а​​ӏ beads should be used correctly and in accordance with the recommended dosage. However, we won't accept any comments like The butt is not a place to put things in.




Finally, it's time to insert the largest Perl.



"Katherine, relax."



"Y... yesh, onee-sama... kuwa, nnnn ❤"



"You want it, don't you, Katherine?"



"Yeees... do as you wish, Dejumon-shama... Ahh ❤!"



Charlotte firmly pushes the ball in, widening Katherine's sphincter.



"Only I am allowed to call Desmond-sama that."



"I'm...s-sorry... oohh ❤❤"



The last ball enters Katherine's ass, fully spreading her inside.



"Ah, aah...it's....it's inside my intestines, all of it..."



" Oh, it is true, everything is really inside you."



 Charlotte is patting Katherine's belly. But it's not the womb she's stroking, it's her bowel!



"Ahn, fuaa..."


"Ufufu, Katherine, you look adorable. Chu, *lick*."



"Charlotte-onee-sama... chu, *lick*..."



Umu, what a beautiful sisterly love.



Their tongues entwine lewdly, and I start to swell inside Teresa onee-sama's womb.



"*Chuc*, *slurp*." Teresa also twirls her tongue assertively. As we exchange saliva, then Charlotte joins in, then Katherine.



One man and three women mingle. FFFM, MFFF...



Our bodies rub against each other, mixing out sweat, heavy breathing takes away our words.



However,



"Charlotte-san, it's about time."



"Yes, you're right, Desmond-sama."



The аzyk​​​​​​​​​​​ո​​а​​ӏ queen is eagerly waiting.



I, we, grasp the end of something like eponymous аzyk​​​​​​​​​​​ո​​а​​ӏ beads that's occupying inself in Katherine-san's intestines. Together with my beloved wife it feels somewhat like cutting a cake ――But this is on a whole different level of nasty!



"It's okay, I already use 【clean】."



"That's not what I meant" ―― I'm sure she already knows what I'm talking about.



"Now then, Katherine."



My wife speaks. She gazes at her maid with big, emerald eyes.



"Are you prepared――?"



"Ah... ha... Prepared, what...?"



With sweet yet coarse breaths, the beautiful maid exhales. Her expression is a mix of embarrassment and pleasure, tinge with anticipation and anxiety.



"Fufu-fu-fu, Katherine looked so comfortable when we put it in."



Charlotte-sama's elegant fingers gently trace Katherine's belly, tracing the character "の".



"Aaah..."



Charlotte traces Katherine's belly and then moves toward the rear.



――knick



"Heee❤"



"Fufufu, Katherine, now that it's in, we'll have to take it out."



 And then she tugs, just hard enough that the pearl does not come out.



"Ah, au... no way."



The maid's calm eyes widen. ――Um, just this is already too much for her to handle.



Yes, taking it out is so much more dangerous than putting it in. Katherine-san must have realized it even if it was her first time. Well, she didn't think about it until now, though.



――Gufufu.



"Well then Desmond-sama, shall we?"



"Yes."



"No, please wait..."




Do you think I'll stop when you say that, you cheeky maid?!



I, we, together grasp the foreign object that occupies Katherine-san's anus.



*schop* ❤



"Ohhhiiii ❤❤❤"



Katherine's voice is so vulgar and lovely, beyond what one would expect from her. As we pull it out from her, she shrieks in pleasure. It looks like she's laying eggs.



schop, schop❤



"Aaahhhhh!! Nooo ❤❤ This is, this is too much... Hoiiiiiiiiiiii~~~~ ❤❤❤"



Juices fly from the front hole, and Katherine writhes in ecstasy.



"Ohhh, this is quite intense..."



The demon Onee-chan is impressed by the depravity.



One at a time, two, then push, ohh~fuu ❤ pulls, pushes, and another.



*Nupupupupu* ❤



"Ah, auuu, aaaaaaahhhh~ ❤❤❤"



As we pull it out, Katherine convulses and trembles, her tongue sticking out, her toes curling, her anus still wide open.



*splash* *splash* *splash*



"A river."


"Uhm, it is."


""Yay!""


I high-fived Charlotte-chan.



And then, we popped the remaining pearls out.


"Hi... fuee..."



Even though she drools, tears, and snot, she still held her thighs and kept her butt spread wide open. Katherine's hole is gaping wide. It's almost as deep and dark as her true nature.



Now, should I dye that darkness pure white?



"Kyaa, Desmond-sama, what a beast you are♪"



――Well, I do think so too, but recently, I feel like I've become even more unrestrained. I'm doing things like this so casually, to the point where I'm starting to question myself.



"Then, onee-chan, could you step aside? It's time for me to do it with Katherine."




 I asked as I creampied her to convince her.



Yeah, no matter how I try to justify it, I'm already a sex beast. I have come to think that I'm quite unsightly.



"Fuhaha... it's hard to refuse when you're pouring something so thick and hot like that into me."



Onee-chan is honest.



"Also—"



She says as she steps aside, from her tanned crotch, something squirts out....Huh? But compared to the amount I ejaculated, it's not that much at all...




"Now, it's our half-sister's turn."



She says.



――Huh?



"It's time for her to save her face after all that right? - No, in this case, is it her butt? Fuhahahaha!"



The way she 'Fuhahaha' with her brown, naked boy is so attractive that it's hard to decide whether I want to put it in onee-sama or Katherine.



But there's a bigger problem.




"Half-sister? Who, whom?"



"You didn't know? Katherine is my half-sister from a different mother, you know? Fuhahaha! ――Mm, both my little sisters are already pregnant, and I'm still..."



For some reason, she seems a little down when saying she's not pregnant yet.




――half-sister!? 



Katherine is... Charlotte's!?


I glance at Charlotte, and she's gaping with her mouth wide open.



Mm, cute, so cute.



But, why, why now!? Why did she say it now!? There were so many better moments to say it, right!? Answer me why you said it now in twenty words or less!



"I don't think it's anything other than she just casually thought about it. It's onee-sama, after all."



I see, 'Somehow' is such a good word. It only needed seven characters.



But still!



When I look, her half-sister is waiting for me, spreading her butt wide open, her pink entrance inviting me.



...



What should I do?!



"You should just go on as it is. Even if Katherine is my half-sister, we will still be the same... nothing will change.....but really... Katherine is... my half-sister..."




 No change! No change at all you say!?




But well, there's really no other option but to go on like this...



I, with Katherine that's still spreading her ass, press against her, and aim my rod at her...



"Nn, nnnggggggghh ❤❤"



Her rectum tightens in response, and I enjoy the movement of her bowels squeezing me. I continue to thrust in and out.



"Ah, ha, nnggghh, aaahhhhh..."



Katherine's hips sway, responding to my movements. ――Mm, even if she doesn't inherit the ero elf's blood, she has the reaction of one... I enjoy her inner muscles as I keep thrusting.



"Ahhhhh ❤❤"



I keep grinding my penis against her, and a murky and polluted white cream is poured into her.



"Me next!"



"No, it's me!"



"Mine!"



Katherine's arms and legs entwined around me.



With thumping sounds, I push my hips forward and pleasure the youngest sister.


"Fine, as you are our half-sister, but I won't give up next!"



"No, unacceptable! An older sister should yield to her younger sister!"



"Fine....after you then..." ――Big sister swallows her words.




"Ugh, aaah..."



Good. Charlotte-chan is as cute as always. However, she seems to have become even more mischievous... Well, it's good that they get along well.



"Aaaahhh ❤❤"



I vigorously ejaculated while rubbing my manhood inside their youngest sister's ass without holding back, pouring my cum in spurts of excitement.



"My turn!"



"No, it's mine!"



"Me next!"




Involuntarily, I found myself smiling.



――Gufufu,



And the show goes on.


prev   TOC   next





If you like my translation, please consider sending me some ko―if.

I truly appreciate any support you can give.

What do you think?

Please refrain from posting/asking for spoilers, thanks!

1 Comments

Previous Post Next Post