Reincarnated lord Chapter 202

size :  

                                                                                                                                                                                               

HAREM | Quest
In Mother's Palm

Chapter 202


prev   TOC   next





――But first, I guess, I'll have to start with Teresa.



 I put my hand on my throbbing meat rod and impatiently push the tip against her. She was bound and spread wide open, wanting me to seed her. When the tip touches against her, our lewd fluids sensually mix, creating an indecent sensation.



"Huff, Desmond, don't tease, p-please, put it in quickly..."



The once delicate and cute older sister now wiggles her hips weakly and pleadingly. However,



If she were really normally this weak, we wouldn't deliberately tie her up with chains, especially with the effect of suppressing her power. It's not just a toy for play——it's a genuine sealing device. I'm not going to even think about why Margaret had such a thing in her possession, and why it was stored in her f●ur-dimentional titties.




 I began to tease the plump, swollen bud of Onee-sama's pussy. I rubbed my juice on her, marking her while enjoying the sensation.




"Ahh, ah, hihi♪ Ohh... this feeling.....my womb.....is so much more than usual... ❤ This sensation of being played with, yess... ahh... ❤"



"Oh, oh, oh, oh....."




 The swollen tip pushes her open, and her opening clamps down on me greedily, wanting to swallow more and more of me. I bucked my hips, teasing her tight entrance, aware that I was pouring my own pre-cum into her vagina.



 Her thick, sticky love juices were pouring out of her pussy.



"Ahh... Desmond..." ――Mmm mmm, her sweet voice and that expression were beyond just 'feel good'. "Nngh, ahh, nngh ❤"




 Teresa's hips buckled unintentionally.




 Her breast was being teased on from both sides by her own mother and sister. They were both sucking on her, twisting their tongues around Teresa's pink erect nipples as if they were both trying to bewitch me.





"Nnukh, Desmond, you're throbbing and swelling in me, Pl-please, just like that, deeper... even deeper..."



 She welcomes me in her pussy with a shudder. However, if I responded to her order here, she probably wouldn't get knocked up. But as for me, I would like to continue to plunge in and have my onee-sama wrap me up to the root.




"Then why don't you do just that?"




If my wife says so..... I go slowly, gently...



"Fah, Ahi, I♪..... Oo, Desmond pushes me open..... he's finally in my pussy.....❤"




  Ugh, her pussy is so tight. In addition, her folds are squirming, and her love juices are so slippery. I penetrate deep inside, and my hip bones quiver with the sweet sensation. The descending uterus sucks at my head as if it were spoiling me, *chu, chu❤* Damn, I want to shower her with baby batter just like that. ――But I need to hold back.






"Hah, hah, Des, Desmond oh.....❤"





Her flirtatious voice shudders. Teresa shakes her own hips to get some friction. But this would not be enough at all. I stay still just like that.




"Yaaan ❤"





I reached my finger to Charlotte's vagina, as she was playing with herself. I play with the bush, which her sister doesn't have, and then I lightly push the slit open and trace up it. ――Mmmmmm, it's so pretty.




❤*slip*❤.




"Mmmm, haaaaan....."




 The hole welcomed me with a tight squeeze. I wriggle my fingers to beckon her to let me go deeper and feel the sensuality of my beloved wife's vagina with my fingers.



"Des-mond-sama, here too."




 Margaret, who gave birth to these two daughters, was on the other side, spreading her legs to show off the hole that her two daughters once passed. The tightly shut, maidenly hole, like a little girl's. It was hard to believe that these two had passed through there. It was lightly framed by platinum-blonde hair,



 ――*twitch*❤ *twitch*❤



 .....Yeah, it's okay, right? I can touch her too.



I tentatively reach out my fingers, fearfully...




"Hurry and touch my p×ssy already."




In the midst of my internal turmoil, she reached me with her mind, her hands reaching out, and I was led by her.




*Tsun*...



"Fua... Fufu, oh my, oh my..."



Wait, could it be...? In response to Margaret-sama's reaction, I...



*rub* *rub*



 I was so soft and gentle.....




"Mm.... Ugh, fufufu..." Even though she laughed, I can feel it. It's just an act! The witch trying to pull her hips away.




Ho, ho, ho oh-oh..... ――Gufufu.




"Mm, wait, Desmond-sama? What's with that look in your eyes—Mm..."



 I put my palm back down and ruffled the frizzy pubic hair while attacking the slit with my middle finger. I pinched the pubic mound between my fingers.




"Mmm... Mmm... This is... the first time... Nn..."





 ――Gufufu. Oh, Madam, you provoked me so much, but when it comes time to the real thing, this is all you got? I mean, this reaction means that she seemed to be aware of Eros, but she didn't really know about it. Quite literally, she's just an 'old ear' filled with knowledge and nothing more....



Geez!



"Pfft!"



Ops, I let it out under the stern gaze of my mother-in-law. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'll just focus on enjoying her reaction without thinking about unnecessary things and making her feel good.



"Ah, ugh..." Lady Margaret's delicate eyebrows twitched slightly.


While drenching her pubic hair, I gently massage her clitoris with the palm of my hand as if to nurture it. I relentlessly repeat the naughty caress, rubbing the mons and spreading her slit open.



 No matter how scary she may be, her body is that of an honest maiden. This is the opinion of the lord who has awakened many girls to eroticism so far.




"H-Hey... d-dont trea-treat me like a girl..."



"Gufufu, now, let me hear that sweet voice, Margaret-sama."



"Aaah... ❤"



 The sensitivity, reaction, and response are all extremely sharp for a girl. As expected of an Ero elf, truly the mother who birthed Charlotte-chan and her sister.



"You are getting wet. The juices are flowing out of you, Margaret-sama."




 I pushed it in a deliberate way to make a sound.



*squish* *squish*



"Aaah... Desmond-sama, you are quite naughty. It's embarrassing to think this sound is coming from me... Haaan ❤"




 And when I pushed to make the sound more intense, I could clearly see that her clitoris was swollen. She looked a lot like Charlotte - and depending on how you looked at her, she could even be Charlotte's younger sister. She was so youthful and beautiful. Her eyebrows now furrowed, and she could not close her lips as she gasped air, drooling. 





 "Oh, my, this is――Desmond is swelling up inside..... he's playing with my mother's pussy and getting harder in my vagina."




 Um, this sure sounds like out of the norm.




"Oh..... you're getting off in my pussy even though you're not moving..... Don't act like I'm just your cock sleeve❤."





"Yes, my precious third wife. what a tight fit..... You look lovely, Teresa."



""Teresa (onee-sama) is getting embarrassed""




Onee-sama's vagina tightens with the double accusations from her mother and sister.  ――Um, very, very cute.


 And so I sink my fingers into my mother-in-law's vagina.



"Eek... Ah, nn..."



 Mama tries to hold back her moan that came out unintentionally.  Because if she let out indecent sounds here, it'll be heard by her two daughters, whom she has given birth to. However, since she had heard their wild moaning for so long, it would be unfair if I failed to make her cry too.



*Slosh, squelch, squelch*.



"Nn fuu, n, nn uu... Desmond-sama, you're so mean... Nn, nn uu... ❤"




Wow, she is definitely an Ero elf. It was her first time and her vagina is this wet already. Or is it that even though it was her first time experiencing eroticism firsthand, she's warming herself up to it from all the peeping?



"Ah, ah, nah... nfuuuu.." Even though she was shy, Margaret's hips were wriggling in search of pleasure.




Oh my, her nipples and clitoris are so erect. Oh my, oh my, gufufu~




The vagina walls where Charlotte and Teresa were once passed through are now disturbed again as if going back in time. Mother-in-law makes a shy and troubled sound and makes a face that looks a lot like Charlotte's, moaning in ecstasy.



 I toyed with Margaret and Charlotte with my fingers,




"Uuuuu, Desmond's dick has been twitching inside me for a while now...I know you're excited, so move, please move. I'm so lonely... "



Teresa Onee-chan moved her hips in a sinuous motion. ――Hmm, how typical of her. I wouldn't hesitate to respond to her and grind our desires together, shaking our hips, but not now. My restraint is about to snap any moment now, but ―I must endure.



 After all, normal lovemaking sex will not impregnate her.



 Yes, she was the kind of person who would not be impregnated when it's just sex for the sake of making a baby, like inserting it in and then jerking it off inside her. But when I consider that this is in fact the "normal" kind of baby-making method in this world, I find myself in a labyrinth of thoughts about what is unusual and what is usual, so let's not think about it any further.




 For now, let's just continue,



Aaahhhh ❤ Dejumond-shaamaa ❤ here here ❤❤ don't~~❤ shoo goood❤❤❤❤~~~~❤❤❤❤❤"



"Nnfu, aahhh, this feels so good, uwaaah ❤ Nn, aaaaahh ❤ To think that you two ❤, keeping this from Mother ❤ Teresa-chan and Charlotte-chan are such naughty girls... haaah ❤❤ Ah, James-sama wouldn't be able to make me feel like this~ ❤❤❤"




No, aren't you the naughtiest mama of all? Well, never mind, if she really want it...




*squish* *squish*



*slosh* *slosh*





""Haaaaaaaaahhhh~~~~~❤❤❤""




 Mother and daughter's charming harmony. What a luxurious note.  ――Gufufu.




 Honestly, I wanted to do everything in my power to avoid thinking about any consequences of what will happen if this mama was fully awakened to eroticism, but for now, while listening to the harmony of mother and daughter's charming voices, I will enjoy the pleasure of using onee-sama's pussy as my cock warmer.




 ――Gufufufufu.




prev   TOC   next

 


If you like my translation, please consider sending me some ko―if.

I truly appreciate any support you can give.

What do you think?

Please refrain from posting/asking for spoilers, thanks!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post