Reincarnated lord Chapter 203

size :  

                                                                                                                                                                                                

HAREM | Quest
In Mother's Palm

Chapter 203


prev   TOC   next






"Ahh, ngh, haah, aaaaahhhh~❤❤"



In my bedroom, the lascivious cries, echoes of pleasure of a beautiful woman resounded



*Plap, Plap, squelch, squelch,* the indecent sounds played as our flesh and fluids mingled.




Charlotte was on her back and I was on top of her, bucking my hips away. She opened her legs to accept me, wrapping her arms tightly around my back and her charming voice, pouring it into my ears. Our cheeks were pressed together. Our sweaty skin rubbed against each other, and the scent of a woman's arousal, particularly that of my beloved woman, sweetly tempted my rational mind.






"Oh, ah, ahh ❤ Desmond, you're really passionate... ❤" Charlotte gasped and moved her hips to match my pace with a lot of enthusiasm. "Ah ❤ So deep❤ It's no secret you love me ❤❤ so you don't have to do this~ ❤❤❤'"






"Charlotte-chan keeps saying that, but she sure loves to show off, right? Teresa-chan."




"Nn, fua... mother, mother who nursed me, is now sucking my tits... Fuhahaha, what a taboo... nn, haaaa, mother. Oh, mother... my clit, oooh❤❤"




Next to me, Lady Margaret was reprimanding Teresa Onee-chan, who was bound in chains. Hmm, what a splendid mother-daughter bond. It fuels my passion even more for my Charlotte-chan.  I was not going to let the love between a mother and daughter defeat the love between a husband and wife!




"That's right, we won't lose!"




And Charlotte's precious legs twined around my waist, squeezing tightly. Hey now, I won't be able to move properly if you do this.



"It's fine. I will use my pussy to make Desmond-sama feel good."




Then.




"Oh, ohhh!?"




As declared, Charlotte's vagina began to writhe and pulse. I mean, this is... incredible. She's thoroughly exploring my flesh and eagerly squeezing my weak spot.




"Haa... nn, fuuuu... Desmond-sama, does it feel good?




"Oh yes, it feels amazing... oh, but Charlotte seems to be enjoying it too."




"Haaaan, that's right. When I rub Desmond-sama's weak spot like this, my weak spot is also... uuaaaah ❤."



She moans in my ear... damn it, those wicked lips really tempted me!



"Nmmuu, nmyuu... Mmm~❤❤."



When I cover her lips with mine. Her tongue sought out. I won't lose! "Nfuuuu... slurp, slurp, lick, lick." We entwined our tongues, sharing saliva passionately.


"How passionate."



"Haaa, mother's finger ❤!"



Our neighbor is just as passionate... Ah, gradually, my seed is rising to the tip.



*Slurp, slurp, lick, lick.* "It's fine, you can release it, there’s plenty inside my slightly swollen womb already❤." "Nnn, nnn, nnn, nnn... ugh..."




I'm... I'm cumming ❤!



"Nuuu... ❤ fuh, nuuuuuu... ❤❤❤."



My beloved wife's vagina tightens and pulses around my throbbing overcharged seed rod. Her fertile womb writhing and squeezing, attempting to suck up my seed.



"Oh, you're cumming, haven't you? Geez, you two are too much."




"...ahh... uhm, I thought you'd save it for me?. You haven't impregnated me yet."




I hear the pain in her voice... I'm sorry, but Charlotte's pussy is too good!




*Squirt!*



"Fu~~e❤❤❤."



After I ejaculate plentifully within the beloved depths of my wife, the next station is...



"Fufu, fufufufu, finally, Desmond-sama's manhood will enter into my womanhood. Inside this womb that has given birth to Teresa-chan and Charlotte-chan... fufufufu❤"



Yes, the position of my erect cock that is covered with the love nectar of Charlotte and my sperm is aiming at ―― the witch of the terrace, the madam, the mother!




But is this really okay? But I'm sure all the problems have been taken care of! I will now turn a blind eye to the possibility of new sparks igniting through this act. After all, I've come this far, there is no longer any option to not embrace her! Now that I think about it, I've also grown (??) as well...




 I suppose that there is the age gap thing, but seeing her youthful beauty and her voluptuous body makes her look like Charlotte's younger sister, I think that even if I am not a sex maniac, I'll still embrace her. In fact, some gentlemen would rather rub their heads on the floor and beg for it. Even if they were stepped on, it would undoubtedly be a reward for them!





Her big emerald eyes, like huge jewels, are filled with excitement and curiosity, though there seems to be a touch of anxiety. Her large fruits that have raised two daughters are still so fresh that it seems like delicious milk would overflow if squeezed. How obscenely her pink tips are swelling...




Really, she's really embarrassed about showing this indecent scene in front of her daughters (in their forties and thirties). ――Gufufu. But, is it okay for me to laugh...?




Even so, I rub the tip of my meat rod, soaked in her daughter's and my lewd fluids against her entrance... or rather, the exit of Teresa and Charlotte...



"Ahh, ah, ahhh... even though it's not inside yet, why it's so hot? If such a hard and thick heat enters deep inside me... T-This is the rod that will teach me the Eros that James couldn't, isn't it? It will awaken not only Teresa and Charlotte but also my ero elf blood..."




Uh, I'm getting really scared....




However, without wilting, my erect breeding stick continues to rub against my mother-in-law's slit, making a lewd, squishy sound.



 I'm impressed.




Well, it's certainly quite scary, but I, we, can't wait to ravage her. Let's go, my son. Into the witch's cave!



"Ahh❤ Nnnfuuuuu❤ It's entering, it's entering me❤❤❤!"




"Ku, so tight... oh... I'm taking my mother-in-law's second virginity..."




I, along with my son, invaded her vagina, an abyss...




――Galactica!



Huh! What am I...?




I think I just blurted out something strange due to an impossible sensation...



"Haa, haa, nuu, haan...❤"




From the junction with Margaret-sama, who has a blissful expression that's just a hair's breadth from being yandere, there's... blood! What the...! there's blood!



Uugyaaaaa!



I feel like crying out. Because, because, if she was a virgin then....then Charlotte-chan and Teresa Onee-sama, her daughters... Uugyaaaaa!




Don't drag me into the abyss of nobility! I just want to drown in women!



Charlotte-chan's eyes widened at the sight of the blood seeping from her mother's crotch. And then."



M-Mother… No, 《witch》!"




What! Stop it! I've already almost balls-deep into this witch!




I can't pull out! Why?! It's as if my penis is being sucked in like a black hole!




"Y-you..." Charlotte-chan was trembling.




Margaret-sama, panting, said, "Ufufufufu... I have given my first time to you, Desmond-sama, ufufu, ufufufufufu..."



Stop it, stop it, stop it, stop it. How did this happen? All I did is just inserted my cock into my wife's mother... ah, is this my retribution?



I see.



Then.



"I can't believe there's a magic that regenerates the hymen... Why didn't you tell me?!"



Eh?



Charlotte-chan was trembling, but at the same time, her eyes were sparkling.



"Ufufufufufu, because I to surprise Charlotte-chan. It's okay, I will teach you the healing magic 【Revirgin】 that regenerates the hymen."



"As expected of mother!"



"Yes, of course....But, uh... Desmond-sama? Why are you starting to move your hips all of a sudden... Nn, faaaaan❤❤"




I can't help but move my hips! It's a relief!  Margaret-sama and Charlotte are still the same!



"Kyaa, An❤ You're not only taking my virginity, but you're also going to ruin me."



"That's Desmond-sama for you."




Hey, this ero elf mother and daughter! What do you think of me? I didn't take your virginity, That sensation was taken from me... Give me back my wasted excitement and breathlessness!




"Ahhn❤ My newly deflowered pussy is being pounded❤❤"




No, even though you say it, I only feel pleasure from you. And weren't you shy just a while ago?



――I don't understand.



Should I let this grudge go?




I pushed Margaret-sama's supple and white legs up as much as I could, making her knees almost touch her face, I pounded my meat rod into her.




"Aaah, Nn, kyaaa❤ My pussy is being stirred, haa... It's being made to remember the shape of your penis...❤"





This choice of words!




"Fuuu, it's getting bigger... Ufufu, haan❤ I can't go back to James-sama's penis now. Ufufufufufu... Ah, ahh, there.... Fufu, is this the weak spot as Charlotte-chan? Of course, it is. This pussy gave birth to Charlotte-chan after all❤ aaaaan❤❤"



I can't win! *plap* *plap* *plap* *plap*, I thrust my hips, finding her spot and rubbing it. While it may look rough, I carefully adjust the strength, using the right amount of force, in order to really make this woman feel it!



And she definitely feels it, but what the hell is this feeling of defeat...



I casually kneaded her breasts. I also flicked, rolled, and pinched her nipples with the perfect amount of force.




"Haaaan❤❤ No way❤ If you want my breasts milk, they won't come out now. But, if Desmond-sama impregnates me and I give birth to Charlotte-chan's little sister....Ufufufufufu... Haa, Ah, ahhn❤❤ I'm ovulating❤❤"




I can't, how can I win against this person. And isn't she openly teasing me? The hard part is that I don't hate that. I sank my fingers into her ample breasts and sucked them up.




"Hyaan❤ You really like breasts too much, Desmond-sama❤"



While panting and writhing, she stroked my head.



"Ufufu, if you want to suck that much, you can go ahead and suck as much as you want. Maybe then you might get your breast milk."



I don't know why, but I can feel this unmistakable final boss vibe...




I sucked on her breasts and said, "Stick out your tongue."




"Ufufu, you're so naughty. Nnnn."



Her eyes were like big, melting emeralds, but I felt like there were lots of heart marks twinkling like stars in them. It's just my imagination, right? Please tell me it is!



I sucked that the pink tongue. Sucking and dripping the saliva stored in my mouth into Margaret-sama's mouth. "Swallo-" "Gulp. Hmmm...❤" 



I'm shocked! She swallowed before I told her to, this mother-in-law!



And,



Her supple arm slipped around my neck. ――I was pulled in.



"Nn, Nchu, Chu, *lick* *lick*..."



Kuaa, what a tongue technique, my penis is twitching~~



――I get it now. So this technique was handed down....but, Teresa wasn't like that, why is this person's tongue so skilled... "Guh..."



Slippery and slimy, our tongues entwined and we swallowed each other's saliva.



Aaaa... I can't... I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum ... I haven't made this woman cum yet... This is a matter of pride as a lord!




【Physical Enhancement (Sex)】 Release! Uhooh!




I circulated my magic power, filled myself with energy, and attempted to get to her body before I ejaculated. Recently, I've been gradually able to make a woman pregnant when I want to, and not when I don't want.




"Nn, Nna, Faaa❤❤"



Good, good, I've got her womb. Although it feels like because I was allowed to.




――I don't intend to get her pregnant, of course?...But, I'll do my best to make you climax, mother-in-law!




 With my cock erect and swollen more than usual, I made her cum.




"Nn, Nna, Nhaa, Aaaa❤ What, what, something, something's coming, heaven, I can see the heaven❤❤"





"That's right, I'm going to make you cum, cum, Margaret. Cum with my penis, show me your beautiful self."




"Faa, Nn, Nuuuuu❤❤"



Her brows furrow and tears gather at the corners of her eyes, the 《Witch》is about to reach climax for the first time.



――Right? I can't be sure because she's a Witch, but I believe in this sensation of making the girls I've fuck cum.



I believe in the girls I've fucked, I believe in myself who has made the girls cum, I believe in it!



"Aa, Aa, I can't, I can't❤ (Fufufu, you're doing well drawing out magic power. The awakening...I can't stop it now... Ufu, ufufufufufu... Aa, but, I'm really going to climax. So this, this is the sensation of cumming...) Nn, Aa, Nhaa... I....I..."




Margaret-sama gritted her teeth and grabbed my arm. Her fingers dig into me with incredible strength. Cum, cum, like this, soaring into the sky!



"Cumming, I am❤❤❤ cumming❤❤❤"



I'm cumming too!

 
*Splurt* *Splurt* *Spluuuuuuuuuuurt*



I can't stop! Seriously, it won't stop!



I keep pumping magical power into my 【Physical Enhancement (Sex)】, I, I'm overheating...



"Fufu, Ufufufu~~❤❤"



Ah, damn, even mother-in-law is losing it, I'm being sucked dry! Noooo, it feels good though!




"Ah... I'll get pregnant ❤ Such high-quality magic power, sucked from the world and poured into directly my womb, Ufufufu, this is much more than expected, how unexpected... Ah, no,  I'm falling apart, hooooo ❤❤❤"




"oooooooooh!"



How much did I pour into Margaret-sama? She eventually loosened her grip...



"Desmond-sama! Withdraw from mother and pour it into her!"



At Charlotte-chan's desperate voice, I move to her as she straddles over the bounded Teresa, wagging her ass at me...




――*schulp*!



"Hooooo ❤ Amazing ❤ Such a large amount....and the thickness....Haaaa❤ Mother is sho unfair ❤ Stealing him❤ Dejumon is supposed to by my husband, hooooo ❤❤❤"



No, I don't think this was that kind of plot? I don't think it has such a serious undertone.




"No, this is, Hmmmm❤ It's about a wife's duty to accept her husband's runaway sexual desire ❤ fufufu ❤ Amazing ❤❤❤"




――Is that so?



Well, if Charlotte-chan says so, it must be so.



"No! It's all about making me pregnant!"



――Ah, that's right.



Teresa was shouting under Charlotte-chan.



Then, excuse me for a moment.



"Hmmmm~~❤❤ Wait, Desmond, this is semen, right? It's not, pee, right?~~~❤❤"



"What are you saying, Onee-sama, if you can't distinguish between semen and urine, you'll be disqualified as an Ero elf"



――Yeah, well, I guess so.




"I, I know, this is semen, but... Haaah❤ I'm like a semen toilet now... ❤"



"It's the true purpose of ero elf♪"




"That's right, Fuha, fuhahaha❤❤"




Even Onee-sama seems to be dizzy with this consented amount, and momentum. and just like that...




""Ah""




"Fertilized." "She's pregnant."



I and Charlotte-chan said. Even though Teresa seemed to sense it, she was just twitching under me...



"Desmond-sama, to me!"



"Alright!!"



――*schulp*!



""Hooooo ❤❤❤""





On top of Teresa Onee-sama who was twitching and overflowing with semen from her crotch, and next to mother-in-law who also has a river of cum overflowing from her pussy, I continued to pour into Charlotte-chan.




An incredible sensation rushed through my urethra!



What the hell happened to my dick? Like a broken faucet... but, there's no time to think.



But the most amazing thing is Charlotte-chan. She sucks up magic power from the "world", that converts it into vitality, and accepts all the rampaging ejaculated semen with her vagina.




Is this the true essence of an ero elf...



I'll ignore this fact for now.



And then, I, we, felt a connection deeper than ever before...



"Fufu, you've finally reached the "bone" stage. Congratulation. But, Desmond-sama, you're too amazing, even though it's my first time, my hips are giving out... next time, I won't lose. ―― Fufu, fufufufu..."




Margaret's words did not reach me and Charlotte as we were too absorbed in our passionate act, like animals.




In our wild feast, even the usually composed Katherine and Ephemera could only watch in astonishment...




/




――It truly was an astonishing quantity. My womb is so full... I even thought I got fertilized for a moment.



But, such a thing at my age is naturally impossib...



Ah, oh my...?



I'm preg...nant...?




Eeeeeeeh!?




Oh, oh, oh my, what do I do now? This, this kind of situation... I, I never saw it coming, it's really unexpected... Oh, Desmond-sama, you're quite something... Hya~ ❤







prev   TOC   next

 


If you like my translation, please consider sending me some ko―if.

I truly appreciate any support you can give.

What do you think?

Please refrain from posting/asking for spoilers, thanks!

4 Comments

  1. Oh god that's going to be one wacky family tree

    ReplyDelete
  2. O o did he.. impregnates margaret?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, they finally did it. Oyakodon complete. And the mom and onee-Chan are pregnant. What a ride. Literally hah.

    ReplyDelete
Previous Post Next Post