Butcher Demon Chapter 340

size :  

                                                                                                    

G'zOpen

Butcher Demon Chapter 340 Camaraderie in the Waiting Room




prev   TOC   next





Oh, this is...


The next day, Kyo dragged me along to a brothel down by Meteor Lake.


"We deserve days off too!"

 
That's what she said. I guess she couldn't bear to see Tiriel's miserable state.


Anyway, it's my debut in another world's sex industry. How exciting!


"Um, I'd like to bring my pet butcher with..."


"No."


A firm NO without delay. The receptionist is unyielding. How disappointing. I already guessed it'd turn out this way, but I want my excitement back.


"Please, reconsider! Look! I can put a paper bag over his head!"


"The idea of bringing a pet to a brothel itself is already..."


The receptionist naturally refuses. Humans should deal with humans. Let pets deal with pets. ...Actually, I'm fine with that. But I won't tell Kyo.


"Gevaudan-san has a great personality and can communicate properly, so please stop treating him like a pet!"


"You just said he's a pet earlier..."


"Can't you help just this once? A precious elf's life is on the line here! Please! anything!"


"Even if you say that..."


It's almost like a comedy sketch, with Kyo clinging onto hope against all odds.


"Oh, it's you again."


At that moment, Dark Elf Gofrat casually approached us and spoke up.


"Gofrat. What, up?"


As I made a lewd gesture with my fingers, he replied with a smirk, "I'm a regular here." He may look young, but inside he's an adult.


He listened to Kyo and the receptionist exchange for a while before turning to us and giving me a skeptical look.


"You, the tamer's pet? That's a lie, right?"


"Real."


I tap the collar, emphasizing.



 Apparently, with this collar on me, there is no doubt for others that I am her pet. I can't move my body with my full strength with Kyo's power. According to her, I'm a mountain. Penetration as swift as the wind. Thrusting like the calm forest. Invading the depths of a woman's body like fire. Enveloping her like an unmoving peak. The Butcher Unbeatable Style.


"Well, what can I say...... even the girls here would be scared of a butcher."


"Thought, so."


Tiriel and Kyo barely give in because they know I can communicate reasonably well. But to unfamiliar girls, I must look like a horror monster. Doubt they'd be interested even with extra thrown in. Plus, I'm broke. Negotiating for the lowest rate, the worst kind of customer. Quite a nuisance.


"Hmm..."



Gofrat frowned, lost in thought.



"Alright then... Oh, it's him again... Whatever. Guess I'll go on ahead."



With a quick glance, Gofrat turned and disappeared into the brothel.


As if on cue, Baghwan approached me.


"Hey, Gevaudan. Being in a brothel ain't half bad, huh?"


"Baghwan. What, up?"


"Not much. Just need to use the toilet. Short on cash, you know."


So, you can stop by the brothel just to use the restroom in this world?


"See you later."


As he cheerfully entered the brothel, I watched his back, and once again, a familiar figure appeared in my field of vision.


Coming out of the brothel, he recognized our presence and awkwardly lowered his face.


"Susu. What, up?"


"..."


The prince passed by me without saying anything, slightly blushing, as if trying to hide his embarrassed face.


――This is bad.


Watching people at the entrance of the brothel... is too much fun!


And so, having transformed into an annoying nag by persistently questioning everyone's situation, I enjoyed watching their various reactions every time they saw an acquaintance pass by.


Next, I targeted a man in a white coat who was walking towards me with tired steps.


"Simonyan. What, up?"


It was Simonyan, a scholar, as introduced by the questionable archaeologist Bionte. I remembered his name because it sounded funny. Si-mo-nyan.


"Oh, if it isn't Gevaudan. What brings you here?"


He adjusted his round glasses and looked at me.


"Same, you, pulling, all-nighter," 


"Haha, you're quite energetic. I'm jealous,"


He laughed dryly, and I couldn't help but check his crotch.


"How, feeling?"


"Haa... I don't know how to tell you, but... I've been feeling more and more drained lately..." 


"Poor thing."


I sympathetically placed my hand on his shoulder and expressed genuine sympathy.


Even though he's Simo-nyan. To think that Simo can't nyan anymore. It's like losing a part of his identity. I can't help but feel for him. It's truly tragic. Even Shakespeare couldn't have crafted such a cruel scenario. Here, have some butter candy.


"Well, thank you. I'll take one. *Crunch*..."



He let out a sigh of relief as he popped one into his mouth and engaged in small talk with me. Maybe my kindness had touched his heart.



As I continued to observe Kyo making a fuss in the distance, we talked casually. However, when the discussion veered towards finding affordable land to house refugees, I got an unexpected piece of information from him.



"Oh, then how about the area around the feet of the Aides statue?"


"Cheap?"


"Yes, it is. There is a lot of large debris, and there's no space large enough for people to live because of it. The debris from Aides statue and other statues are made of special minerals. Regular tools can't clear them, so they stay where they are, untouched."


"not spacious, not good."


"Well, you see..."


Simonyan coughed softly, his voice barely above a whisper, his eyes darting around cautiously.


"――Actually, there might be a secret passage that nobody knows about near the feet of the Aides  statue."


"Secret?"


"Yes. Although the entrance is blocked by debris, it's likely connected to an abandoned temple."


"Temple?"


"In fact, I've investigated that area as part of archaeological research. And I'm pretty sure there's a big empty space under the Aides statue. I'll stake my career on it."


"Why not, investigate, further, Simonyan?"


If you're suggesting that, why doesn't Simonyan investigate it himself? I asked innocently. In response, he merely shook his head faintly.


"The primordials are terrifying when it comes to <curses>."


"Danger?"


"Yes. When deeply wounded, they unleash their retribution. For little creatures like us, they bring down punishments that makes us disappear instantly. That's why even though it's my profession to investigate ruins, I hesitate to step foot in such a temple."


"Aides, dangerous?"


"Well... Have you ever thought about why that statue collapsed? No one knows. Given the mystery surrounding it, I'd think twice about entering such a temple even if we're the first that discovered it."


After saying that much, he shrugged and chuckled softly.


"Haha... Well, maybe I'm just overthinking it. I tend to analyze things a lot, it's part of my job after all. The truth is, Meteor Lake has a really long history. Just because we uncover the Aides statue doesn't mean anything bad will happen. Oberon's temple and the temple of the Paragon of Chaos are both halfway up the slope, forming a counterpart, but there's no temple of the Faceless God. Because of that connection, people probably assume there's no Aides temple too, and nobody has realized there is something under the statue... That's just my theory, though."




With that, Simonyan lowered his voice even more and leaned closer to me.



"――How about buying a few plots of cheap land at the base of the Aides statue, then claiming that you accidentally excavated a temple? Whatever you excavate from your own land belongs to you as the landowner. You could potentially accommodate many people in that temple. The only other concern would be water..."


I hit the jackpot with this unexpected information.


A halo seemed to shine on Simonyan's tired face in my eyes. Now, if I can assist your disheartened son...


When I silently offered my hand, he smiled back and shook it before disappearing into the brothel without saying anything else.


The camaraderie between men in the waiting room is truly heartwarming. Brothers in arms in the fight against ED! I made a solemn vow to persist in my quest to find a solution for his condition.


"――How about a wall? I think that would do the trick."


"If my girl gets hurt, it's my responsibility. Surely you understand that?"


"Don't worry. This Butcher here has enough self-control not to eat me when no one's watching... He's not like the others, you know... If you want to owe me a favor, now would be the perfect opportunity..."


"Hmph..."


I heard Gofrat's voice.


Looking, he was coming out of the brothel with a woman.


The pretty lady he was talking to just glanced at me suspiciously, snorted softly, and then disappeared back into the brothel.


I only caught a glimpse of her, she was a very revealing bondage lady. Pink hair, wings around her waist, and a slender tail tipped with a heart shape, really distinctive features.  However, the dark circles under the eyes and somewhat irritated expression caught my attention.



"Hey, Gevaudan. Come on, the Tamer Oni over there too."


Gofrat beckoned to me.


I pulled Kyo, who was drenched in sweat from negotiating, and followed him.


"What?"


"I settled things. You're in."


"Really!?"


Kyo's face lit up with joy.


"Yeah, all thanks to my connections. Just one favor. And it'll be special treatment from the brothel, so the manager will definitely appreciate it."


"Oh, thank you so muuuuch~~!"


"It's fine, it's fine. But I'll definitely call on you for help if I ever need one in return. That's what being an adventurer is all about, right? It's a win-win situation. Alright then, follow me."


The second deity of the day.


Now, let's go have fun in the brothel!



prev   TOC   next





If you like the translation, please consider sending me some ko-if.

I truly appreciate any support you can give.

   

What do you think?

Please refrain from posting/asking for spoilers, thanks!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post