Reincarnated lord Chapter 230

size :  

                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

 Charge! Royal Capital Visits of《Impregnation Lord》

Chapter 230


prev   TOC   next



When Aisha Scarlet held the sword, it was just for a play. It was her stage, 
and it was the play of the adults around her at that time.



Yes, it was supposed to be just a game.



Little did one know that this mere act of gripping her sword would end up determining her future.



   ◇



"Allow me to introduce myself, I am Aisha Scarlet. It's a pleasure to meet you, Lord Desmond Damwead."



With an air that seemed to echo a dignified clang, she bowed her head. This seemed to be a knights' training ground——a decently sized square. With that motion, her tied-back black hair swayed gracefully behind her. She appeared to be a female knight, her appearance makes her seem somewhat like a samurai.



Wrapped in armor with a design reminiscent of dragon scales, and in her hand —— a sword? With her black hair and sharp brown eyes, she looked somewhat Eastern. In this country, nobles are typically blond with blue eyes, while commoners have flaxen hair and auburn eyes. She had a distinctive appearance... Unfortunately, her body's lines were not visible under the armor. Truly regrettable. And as for her appearance age, it seemed to be in her early twenties. But, due to the certain T family, it can make a person think twice about a woman's actual age.



"Desmond Damwead, a pleasure to meet you," I replied.



What pleasure? You say, but I can't answer that. After all...If I win I will be able to impregnate her........gufufu.



Well, to do that, I have to defeat her first... And "Chicken Sense" isn't reacting at all, and I don't feel the same sensation when facing Grandpa, Teresa, Schwarz, or even Margaret. I can do this, I can do this.



"I would like to know the meaning of placing me last..."


Alright, I don't feel the same pressure coming from "Heart Communication" right now either.



——*Shiver*.



Surrounded by excited nobles and the king. And alongside them were the knights tasked with protecting them, as well as the mages. Truly, they deserved a raise for that. ——Though, it wasn't my place to say so.



"Are you not going to take up arms?"



"Ah, I'm not skilled with weapons. So, I hope you understand that I'm not underestimating you."



With that, she opened her eyes just a little wider.



"I understand."



I felt a faint smile tug at her lips, or at least I hoped it wasn't just my imagination. Because I couldn't help but feel a little nervous. And then she drew her sword.



I was taken aback. ―― In a different sense.



【Physical Enhancement】, activate! Yeah, as expected of a coward, I can perform it reflexively.




When Aisha-chan in front of me widened her eyes slightly. The surrounding nobles began to murmur.



――What an impeccable cast of【Physical Enhancement】. And it's fast. It's as if a mass of steel suddenly appeared.




Huh? Aisha-chan seems impressed, but why? I just used 【Physical Enhancement】. I can hear voices from around saying I'm fast, but... what else could I do?! If a sword is pointed at me, of course, I'm going to use 【Physical Enhancement】as fast as possible! Sorry for being a chicken! And don't you dare say 'so fast' to Impregnation Lord! It sounds insulting in another context!



Hmph.



I wanted to say something in anger, but since Aisha-chan is staring me down, chicken me can't say anything. So, I relaxed. Whatever happens, I'll stay calm, I'll stay calm and composed.



―― Unfazed by my pressure, he remained composed... like a mountain. His unwavering demeanor is like a vast river. Not just flawless, but it feels like I'm being engulfed just by facing him... Is this what it means to be a Lord? ...I was quite arrogant. You can't count on rumors after all. I need to go all out from the start.



【Mana Boost】. 【Physical Enhancement】. 【Five Senses Enhancement】... With these, my senses feel sharper and everything seems larger... 【Defense Wall】and 【Slash】 charged... Skill "World Stop".



............【Shrinking Step】.


Whoa, that was fast.




She's clearly honing her magic, using... one, two, three, four.... Impressive, seriously. And then, just when I thought she had succeeded in making me feel like a fool, she was suddenly right there in front of me.



Her slanted eyes looked up at me from below, and our gazes met. Magic surged in the sword she drew with fluid movements. She's all fired up, indeed, I understand... But those eyelashes though.



"Beautiful."



Oops, it slipped out.


She seemed to hear my mutter, her eyes widened, and then, with a graceful movement, her lips softened——


"【Magic Severance】."



――Severance...cut at the roots? As "Impregnation Lord," I feel cold between my legs.



...Well, I believe she won't do something as horrible as that, and besides, I won't be hit by a technique of this level.



Hup,



I dodged her sword, and her slash then redirected toward the king.



――Oh crap!



I hurriedly ran to break her slash, then ran back in front of her.



If I were the one directing the line of fire, or if Aisha were accused of a crime, I'd be in serious trouble.



―― Good job, me.



As I let out a sigh of relief,



*...Rustle, rustle...*



"What... just happened?"



"Just when 《Red Flower》 disappeared, so did 'Impregnate Lord.' And then there was a loud noise out of nowhere..."



―― Huh? Did you all not see that? I don't think it was that fast, though.



"Lord Damwead,"



Aisha-chan called out to me. Wondering what it was about, I turned my gaze to her.



"I'll aim at your chest next."




I wanted to open my arms and say, "Come on, if you don't mind," but then, like a crane, she leaped in. Soared into the air, transforming into a flurry of slashes... Yep, she's definitely trying to kill me, isn't she?



Hmm, looks like she's decided to throw a bunch of attacks at me this time, but... she's just too straightforward, you know? Not like Teresa or Schwarz, who come at me with overwhelming force, or Grandpa with all those subtle moves. She's polished, sure, but honestly, she's just too predictable. I can handle her without even needing my Chicken Sense to alert me.



She's really pretty and super talented, but compared to the lively training sessions  (both actual training and not-so-much-combat-training) I have with the girls from the Aldora Knights, formerly the Platinum Knights, I don't sense that wild intensity.  Maybe she could beat my girls in a fair match but in a real fight? Nah, She'd need to be way higher up, maybe Vice Commander level. But hey, can't deny she's stunning.



――Fufu, still at ease, huh? I can't help but chuckle. Here I am, throwing slashes at him, and he just calmly countering them all barehanded. Not just blocking, but actually redirecting them... Amazing. But what's even more impressive is the fact that he's looking me straight in the eye. He can read me through our sword clashes, without a hint of hesitation like 'because she's a woman' or 'even though she's a woman,' he just skillfully handles my attacks.


...It feels nice.


Even though her strikes aren't landing, it's still enjoyable. There's something captivating about a beautiful woman wielding her sword with such joy, her black hair swaying and glistening with sweat. Hmm, it's quite mesmerizing. And those rosy cheeks, radiating a healthy and refreshing allure, ....they're starting to stir something in me.



"Wha... what's this? He brushed off  《Red Flower》 so easily..."



"Even though she's a woman, she's still our Knight Commander...."



I could hear voices around me.



...I see, so now she's at the level of a knight commander... Mm, our military power is indeed formidable, isn't it? Yes, that's right. It's not good to think about this now. But...



Originally, Grandpa and Teresa were supposed to be the "strongest," not belonging to any faction, so it's strange that they're both with me... The other "strongest," from what I've heard, are 《Steel General(the Muscle)》 and 《Duke Phantom》 (oh, it's that brat from before, who made a fuss while interlocking hands with me...), these two are on the kingdom's side. Um, as for the others... Oh, by the way, the 《Witch of the Terrace》 who thrust me into this situation is not "strongest" but "most wicked," apparently. ――Hmm, I see.



"Haa!"



With a fierce determination, Aisha-chan brandishes her sword. As she twirls with a sweeping motion, her black hair flows, and I instinctively catch the pleasant aroma of sweat lingering on it.  I can't help but wonder if there's a chance of me getting splattered with her sweat...


She spins once and extends, then sweeps horizontally again.



Could you spin one more time? One more refill of sweat and scent, please. However, truly, truly disappointing, she was just standing there with her arms hanging down, breathing heavily. The panting breath is refreshing and uneven, and her gleaming eyes are full of life. Hmm, wonderful.



"I yield."



Ooh!



Noise erupted from the surroundings. Hmm, they wanted a display of strength, but was this alright? It feels like I only served as her sparring partner.



Well, it seems fine.



With that thought,



Aisha-chan knelt before me.


Hmm, indeed, both in appearance and atmosphere, she's somewhat samurai-like. Um, um, not bad at all.


"Lord Desmond, if I may be so bold, I have a request for you."


Umu, let's hear it.



"Please, impregnate me."



Umu, let's... wait, what?



No, no, wait, certainly that's what I want and it was originally our agreement, so I was thinking of giving you a good, thorough seeding, but now?



Wait, why did you put your hand on your armor? And then, *snap, snap,* without any hesitation, she tried to take off her...



Stop! Aisha, stop! Stay!



I lifted her in a princess carry to stop her. Hmm, she's so light. And... Ah, what a nice scent... It's from her sweat.



"Eh... Ah...?" She widened her eyes in surprise at such close proximity. The desire to impregnate her becomes unbearable. But not now.



"No, you won't. I have no objection to impregnating you, but not here, showing your body to other men would be unavoidable. ――You are mine."



I whispered in her ear.


While sniffing discreetly.

prev   TOC   next



 

If you like my translation, please consider sending me some ko―if.

I truly appreciate any support you can give.

What do you think?

Please refrain from posting/asking for spoilers, thanks!

1 Comments

Previous Post Next Post